Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning from New Orleans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Good morning from New Orleans

Jan 12, 2020, 9:31 AM

Got in yesterday around 11:30 am. We had a pretty non-eventful flight until the descent during the storm. I asked the pilot if I needed to
pay extra for the roller coaster ride! We had a lot of nervous people clutching their seats.
Saw a number of LSU fans but a lot of Tiger fans as well. I’m sure as Monday draws near we will be outnumbered like the Alabama game two years ago. I had some guy, just wanting me to know, that we were going to get crushed Monday night. I was very diplomatic and told him he might be right but Vegas had the line at 5.5. He then asked me what that meant! I knew at that moment I was dealing with a Moran!
Getting ready to head out for brunch and a two hour riverboat cruise. The weather is perfect and I am looking forward to representing TigerNation on the streets of NO.
Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great, have fun, I've been on that.

Jan 12, 2020, 9:57 AM

n

Re: Good morning from New Orleans

Jan 12, 2020, 10:34 AM

Our Lyft driver from the airport said the same thing. She said the stats back it up... starting with the fact that LSU has more wins than Clemson this year. She thought they had an extra win somehow. I gave up even trying to argue at that point.

For the most part, the LSU fans down here have been cordial. They’re extremely confident but a few have asked what I think about the game leading to some good back and forth conversation. They bring up their wins against OU and Bama, and our weak schedule. They don’t want to hear anything about last year (which is fair), but they don’t seem to realize our offense is basically the exact same guys.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're forgetting the UNC loss***

Jan 12, 2020, 10:41 AM

Clemson

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic