Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When we upset Georgia, do they drop in the rankings because
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

When we upset Georgia, do they drop in the rankings because

Aug 22, 2013, 2:02 PM

they lost to an ACC school or do they stay highly rated because they are an SEC school?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia will drop 10 spots cuz they lost to an ACC skewl...

Aug 22, 2013, 2:05 PM

and Ole Miss will rise 10 spots cuz they're an Esh Eee She skewl. And because they have Nkimzdichkee.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

has kimdeechee walked on water yet?

Aug 22, 2013, 2:09 PM

or is the media waiting for clowney to go pro first?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold up...you meant to tell me that

Aug 22, 2013, 2:16 PM

J-Clown isn't already a pro?

Define pro

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"pro" means "a prefix indicating favor for some party,

Aug 22, 2013, 2:22 PM

system, idea, etc.". Example: EducationOnYourOwnTime is pro ghey.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

pretty sure eoyot is pro same luv and anti ghey...

Aug 22, 2013, 2:38 PM

maybe he'll chime back in to break all ties?

An hour later, I chime in.***

Aug 22, 2013, 3:40 PM [ in reply to "pro" means "a prefix indicating favor for some party, ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Hold up...you meant to tell me that

Aug 22, 2013, 2:43 PM [ in reply to Hold up...you meant to tell me that ]

A caller on Lawton show last night said that Clown couldn't read or write. If I would have had anything in my mouth, it would have ended up all over my wind shield b/c I busted out laughing. I bet the coots and the Clown are petitioning for the callers phone number. They want to give him the bizzzzness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but he has turned signatures into gold.***

Aug 22, 2013, 2:17 PM [ in reply to has kimdeechee walked on water yet? ]

Re: Georgia will drop 10 spots cuz they lost to an ACC skewl...

Aug 22, 2013, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Georgia will drop 10 spots cuz they lost to an ACC skewl... ]

That name Is Nkimdicklesshe!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: When we upset Georgia, do they drop in the rankings because

Aug 22, 2013, 2:36 PM

SEC teams don't drop over a loss. They will move though, and we will fall b/c we beat an SEC team.

Aug 22, 2013, 2:37 PM

IF CU upsets UGA, I think we would drop 10 spots. How far will CU drop if they get spanked?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2013, 2:44 PM

Completely out of the rankings!!!

Aug 22, 2013, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: When we upset Georgia, do they drop in the rankings because ]

No need for you to worry your mangy head over that happening. Just make sure you leave your keys in your jean shorts pocket so you can find them easy when you're trying to leave at start of the 4th.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, if Clemson wins, you're calling it an upset? From

Aug 22, 2013, 2:39 PM

the conversations I've seen on this board, you guys seem to have place UGA on a par with Wake or NC State and expect nothing less than a 20 point thrashing.

I guess viewing a Clemson victory as an upset is a sign of some respect.

Vegas has you favored by 1.5 - 2 points so that will be

Aug 22, 2013, 2:56 PM

an upset.

You're at home during the opening weekend of college

Aug 22, 2013, 5:46 PM

football. I don't think a win by a team of Clemson's caliber will be considered by any measure an upset.

Beating a higher ranked team is ALWAYS an upset...Nice try

Aug 22, 2013, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Re: So, if Clemson wins, you're calling it an upset? From ]

though... The lengths a Dawg will go to twist a fact into a compliment is always amazing... Lead the nation in Passive Aggressive "observations"... At least other SEC teams will come right out and insult us...But the Dawgs are always backhanded...Similar to UNC...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beating a higher ranked team is ALWAYS an upset...Nice try

Aug 22, 2013, 3:39 PM

Because the coots and dogs are related.

Yeah, but I can respect the Coots because at least they come

Aug 22, 2013, 3:56 PM

right out and say it...The Dawgs always turn French on ya at the end... You can have a level-headed earnest discussion with them, and in the last sentence, they will try and sneak one in...Where I come from, it's called a backhanded compliment...But It's so ingrained in their DNA, I don't know if they even have a word for it...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winning a home should never be considered an upset. I

Aug 22, 2013, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Beating a higher ranked team is ALWAYS an upset...Nice try ]

can't imagine viewing your team that way. There's nothing backhanded about that. Clemson is a tough environment, and I expect the game to be brutal either win or lose.

Aug 22, 2013, 3:40 PM

Neither team will drop much unless its a blowout. I would say the loser of this game, if its a close game, ends up 10th-14th next week.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic