Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Senate Judiciary Committee approves bill to protect Mueller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 584

Senate Judiciary Committee approves bill to protect Mueller

Apr 26, 2018, 3:03 PM

So much for the 'Witch Hunt' claims.

Four Republicans voted to move the bill forward: Sens. Thom Tillis (N.C.), Lindsey Graham (S.C.), Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and Jeff Flake (Ariz.).

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/384990-senate-panel-approves-bill-to-protect-special-counsel

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol "four Republicans"***

Apr 26, 2018, 3:26 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Re: lol "four Republicans"***

Apr 26, 2018, 3:39 PM

There are 11 Reps. and 10 Dems. on the committee.

The vote was 14 to 7 to protect Mueller.

I know.. I don't really think he needed "protection"

Apr 26, 2018, 3:47 PM

but cool deal...

But those four can hardly be classified as "republicans". Not that any of it matters really.. But hey.. Whatever keeps them from having to do actual work.

GO TIGERS!!

If Lindsey Graham and Thom Tillis aren't really republicans,

Apr 26, 2018, 3:49 PM

what would that make Trump?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Lindsey Graham and Thom Tillis aren't really republicans,

Apr 26, 2018, 3:52 PM

Not sure I'd consider him a pub either honestly.. He kinda of is whatever he needs to be at that moment.

But I don't play the team politics game either. I think about 85% of them suck so there's that.

GO TIGERS!!

Hah...chuckled at the juxtaposition of your statements...

Apr 27, 2018, 11:36 AM

"But I don't play the team politics game either"

But earlier, your first post in this thread was scoffing at someone being labeled "Republican".

Being conservative and willing to occasionally compromise

Apr 26, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to If Lindsey Graham and Thom Tillis aren't really republicans, ]

doesn't do it for the hardliners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Lindsey Graham and Thom Tillis aren't really republicans,

Apr 26, 2018, 8:07 PM [ in reply to If Lindsey Graham and Thom Tillis aren't really republicans, ]

Trump will magically become a Democrat when the house is flipped.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those guys are all pretty conservative

Apr 26, 2018, 3:54 PM [ in reply to I know.. I don't really think he needed "protection" ]

The closest to a moderate among them would be Graham, I guess, but he isn't really moderate. Flake obviously doesn't care what Trump thinks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^eye roll^***

Apr 26, 2018, 4:04 PM [ in reply to I know.. I don't really think he needed "protection" ]

Surely you don't think Trump is a "Republican".***

Apr 27, 2018, 7:31 AM [ in reply to I know.. I don't really think he needed "protection" ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Surely you don't think Trump is a "Republican".***

Apr 27, 2018, 8:35 AM

See above. "Not sure I'd consider him a pub either honestly.. He kinda of is whatever he needs to be at that moment".

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Senate Judiciary Committee approves bill to protect Mueller

Apr 27, 2018, 8:15 AM

The Repubs are in favor of this so Trump can't be blamed for Mueller never finding evidence of collusion. Even so the Dim's will claim Collusion was true, never admitting the obvious truth that collusion was a fabrication used in hopes of saving Hillary from answering for her crimes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Senate Judiciary Committee approves bill to protect Mueller

Apr 28, 2018, 1:26 PM

The Repubs are in favor of this so Trump can't be blamed for Mueller never finding evidence of collusion. Even so the Dim's will claim Collusion was true, never admitting the obvious truth that collusion was a fabrication used in hopes of saving Hillary from answering for her crimes.

Most Dems could stand Hillary on a tad more than they could stand Trump. The idea that this is all trumped up to protect Hillary is a fantasy. It might be credible if the Russian's hadn't, in fact, interfered with the election.

Having said that, if Mueller comes out and says Trump didn't collude or conspire then I think that most 'thinking' liberals and Dems will accept it and move on.

Ask yourself how many of this group are up for reelection.

Apr 27, 2018, 11:25 PM

Go find out, seriously. They are ####### POLITICIANS. Get it through your thick skull that YOURE WATCHING A SHOW. They are ACTORS creating a perception. They know that perception is truth, in the eyes of the braindead American public.

Mueller is charged with investigating ANYTHING related to the 2016 election. Now think about the FBI raid on Cohens office. Why? Stormy Daniels is related to the election? I doubt it. You need to start adding context to your posts beyond some weak conclusion that "oh no, Trump is totally screwed now!". You look like your just parroting the same short-lived bullet items that CNN uses that never gain traction and don't matter. Mueller has changed the focus of his investigation 3 times (this is "context" in case you're wondering). Comey told the president he was not under investigation. Rod Rosenstein said he was not being investigated. Mueller told him he was not a criminal target. If your curious like me, and want to peek behind the curtain, you might be asking what exactly is Mueller investigating? Why is Muellers team loaded with ex-Clinton senior level Democrats legal professionals? Why was Rudy Giuliani appointed last week to Trumps legal team and what was Rudys meeting with Mueller about? That cohen raid was a smokescreen because Cohen is/was suing Fusion GPS. You remember what they were involved with and who financed them right? And what was likely to surface during legal discovery AND who would be implicated right? Did you see that Cohen dropped the Fusion GPS action last week? Is this what "they" were after? To protect who? You read the Nunes memo and the most recent release last week? GITMO is undergoing a $500 million dollar expansion. That's a lot of prison cells. Wait, how many sealed indictments are there..24,000+. And guess how many attorneys are working for the inspector general? 500+. Buckle up buckaroo. The #### will hit the fan hopefully soon and you're going to be in disbelief when your perceived reality is blown to pieces. I won't. Cheers, and happy hunting. PS: don't ask me any ####### questions please, thanks.

Re: Ask yourself how many of this group are up for reelection.

Apr 28, 2018, 1:33 PM

MemphisCat said:

Go find out, seriously. They are ####### POLITICIANS. Get it through your thick skull that YOURE WATCHING A SHOW. They are ACTORS creating a perception. They know that perception is truth, in the eyes of the braindead American public.

Mueller is charged with investigating ANYTHING related to the 2016 election. Now think about the FBI raid on Cohens office. Why? Stormy Daniels is related to the election? I doubt it. You need to start adding context to your posts beyond some weak conclusion that "oh no, Trump is totally screwed now!". You look like your just parroting the same short-lived bullet items that CNN uses that never gain traction and don't matter. Mueller has changed the focus of his investigation 3 times (this is "context" in case you're wondering). Comey told the president he was not under investigation. Rod Rosenstein said he was not being investigated. Mueller told him he was not a criminal target. If your curious like me, and want to peek behind the curtain, you might be asking what exactly is Mueller investigating? Why is Muellers team loaded with ex-Clinton senior level Democrats legal professionals? Why was Rudy Giuliani appointed last week to Trumps legal team and what was Rudys meeting with Mueller about? That cohen raid was a smokescreen because Cohen is/was suing Fusion GPS. You remember what they were involved with and who financed them right? And what was likely to surface during legal discovery AND who would be implicated right? Did you see that Cohen dropped the Fusion GPS action last week? Is this what "they" were after? To protect who? You read the Nunes memo and the most recent release last week? GITMO is undergoing a $500 million dollar expansion. That's a lot of prison cells. Wait, how many sealed indictments are there..24,000+. And guess how many attorneys are working for the inspector general? 500+. Buckle up buckaroo. The #### will hit the fan hopefully soon and you're going to be in disbelief when your perceived reality is blown to pieces. I won't. Cheers, and happy hunting. PS: don't ask me any ####### questions please, thanks.

You read gatewaypundit and other far right propaganda sites too much. Most of what you're saying is provably false.

Mueller didn't raid Cohen's office. Mueller handed it over to the Southern Distirct U.S. Attorney's office because he felt it wasn't within his lane. Yet people like you keep talking about how Mueller has expanded his investigation. Think about it, if during his investigation he uncovered evidence of crimes he MUST refer it. He can't just ignore it.

Furthe, in spite of what Trump and the alt-right media including Fox News says, there is is not a single member of Meuller's staff that has ever been "ex Clinton senior level" anythings. It just isn't true.

You can have your own opinions but you can't have your own facts.

Your tinfoil hat fell off. Let me get that for you

Apr 30, 2018, 12:54 AM [ in reply to Ask yourself how many of this group are up for reelection. ]

It's been amusing to watch the Red Hats try to spin this. Weaving all of these conspiracy theories, whining about a "deep state". There's a far more simple explanation: the guy is crooked, greasy, and the dirty laundry is about to be aired out for all to see.

Nothing a little midterm impeachment can't solve.

Replies: 17
| visibility 584
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic