Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I was about to take LilSlac#1 back to school the other
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 304

So I was about to take LilSlac#1 back to school the other

Oct 15, 2019, 11:38 AM

day, he's loading up his now clean laundry, books, and shid and wanders back inside to presumably hug his mom before he goes. I'm waiting in the truck and notice my neighbor unloading shid outta his truck. He's a scuba enthusiast, so he's hauling tanks and what not outta the back and I say, "Need a hand?", he says "sure, 'preciate it". So I grab a tank and a weight belt and carry it around the corner to the side of his garage where he's planning on washing all this stuff down.

Well, I walk back around the corner and my truck is just gone. I mean, gone, gone, gone. Was there probably 60 seconds ago then "Poof" nothing. Me and the neighbor just stood there dumbfounded. Srsly, trying to get my brain around this and I think, maybe LilSlac#1 is just fuggin' with me and decided to drive it around the block or something as a joke. He's 15, has the teenage sense of humor to go with it, and will absolutely fugg with you if he thinks it's funny. But he's standing on the porch and says, "Where's the truck, Dad?". Well, I don't know.

Did somebody really just steal my truck? I mean it would had to have been somekinda hawkman flyin' outta the trees or ninja type car thief springin' from nowhere to hop in, take off in a six thousand pound vehicle in that short of time with no one noticing. About then, I realize my wallet and phone are also in the truck that has disappeared and that just sends me over. Full on Yosemite Sam type stompin' fit as I run inside the house to grab the keys to Mrs Slac's car and her phone to call the po-po while LilSlac#1 and me try to chase this fugger down. Dial 911, get the dispatcher on the phone...

and then I WAKE up, faint outlines of the fan blades lazily turning in the dark, Mrs Slac sleeping like a log. Reach over to look at the time on my phone 4:30...I'm all Dubya Tee Eff, adrenaline rushing and angry from the dream to consciousness carryover. Doubted I'd make it back to sleep so just got up and made coffee.

I normally dream floaty new age kinda shid, never this hyper specific traumatic Bee Ess. Any amateur dream interpreters out there? I'd like to not have this one again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your neighbor is going to want to hang out more

Oct 15, 2019, 11:50 AM

so a friend of his can get in on with your wife.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for post like Letter Kenny***

Oct 15, 2019, 11:54 AM

Do you know what this dream means?

Oct 15, 2019, 7:57 AM

You’re not drinking enough alcohol, if you can remember your dreams that vividly.

stop eating waffle house right before you go to sleep***

Oct 15, 2019, 12:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 304
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic