Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PROPHECY AGAINST AMERICA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

PROPHECY AGAINST AMERICA

Feb 15, 2015, 10:58 PM

For America

"This nation has become a stench in the nostrils of G-d and it is too late to turn His judgment back. G-d’s spirit will no longer strive with America and America is in for a long, hard fall. I realize this is not what people want to hear, but this is what the L-rd is saying.

America, prepare thyself to receive the judgments of your G-d. I gave thee of the fatness of the land and put strength within thee to overcome nations and kingdoms. But you now think that it was something that you have done within yourselves to have accomplished these things. Woe unto you and your mighty men of valor. For I the L-rd G-d shall bring to nought your strength and ability to overcome. It is I the L-rd G-d that does bring forth kings and nations and it is I that tears them down. You have become an abomination to me.

Your priests and seers are as sleeping dogs that have refused to repent and seek me with a whole heart. They minister for their own gain. I the L-rd G-d will bring them to nought and turn them over to believe a lie. I will cause the storms, earthquakes, and floods to become stronger and more frequent. I will send a sword through the land and will cause families to be at odds one to another, killing and being killed.

Tumult will be throughout the land and your streets will run with blood. Famine will I send in the land and you will watch as your children die from hunger. I tried over and over again to reason with you o’ nation, but you would have me not. We will now see as you have thought to have become your own god if you can deliver these people in their time of trouble. I will laugh at you and call you a foolish nation. You have forsaken the Living G-d and I have now forsaken you. You will know in the end that I am the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I was in the beginning and so shall I be in the end.

These are not things that are going to take place overnight. It will transpire very slowly as it already has; seemingly as though there has been nothing take place. This nation has become accustomed to all the storms, earthquakes, fires, floods, and everything else that the L-rd has sent to try to get the attention of the church and this nation.

The days that lie ahead for the United States and the world are going to become very trying times. The church is slipping deeper and deeper into a coma from which only a remnant will awaken. It is this remnant that will do the great exploits in these last days.
We must keep the faith and not be drawn into the snare that is now set for all mankind.

The Church desperately needs to experience once again the unadulterated power of G-d. The church is once again being transitioned into position for the end-times. Many of G-d’s saints will miss this transition because most of the church is asleep.

Cradle of Hope is a non-profit, religious organization.
We build churches, orphanages, hospitals and schools throughout the third world. We hold crusades which see thousands brought to Christ through the demonstration of the power of G-d’s Word through the Holy Ghost.”

Major Prophet Tom Deckard is a Messianic Jew and has been 100% accurate with every prophetic word and vision.

Prophet Deckard has prophesied to presidents, prime ministers, and global leaders. Listen as he warns America of God's judgment that is coming swiftly.

For America

Statement of Faith

We of Cradle of Hope do believe that Jesus is the Son of Almighty G-d the Father. He came as the Messiah to become once and for all the perfect sacrifice as the Lamb of G-d. He died for all of mankind’s sin so that all that come to him would have eternal life. Three days after he died he was raised from the dead and now sits at the right hand side of the Father making intersession for all who have received him.

We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues separate from salvation. We believe in healing, deliverance, miracles, signs and wonders. We believe in the use of the five fold ministry and the function of each of these five offices within the church. We believe in the Trinity, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. We believe in the working of the spiritual gifts that Apostle Paul identified in I Corinthians the 12th chapter.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

G-d?

Feb 16, 2015, 7:13 AM

He who must not be named?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do all speak with tongues?

Feb 16, 2015, 8:20 AM

1 Corinthians 12:29, 30; "Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?"

If you answer "yes" to any of those questions you have not the Truth of Scripture in you.

The New King James Version. (1982).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

'tis a difficult scripture to...

Feb 17, 2015, 8:44 AM

read for many congregations today. I understand its roots. We all, after all, want to be participants in our salvation. To truly trust Jesus is to trust Him completely knowing that we bring nothing on our own behalf but to rejoice also knowing that "there is now no condemnation" for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Re: PROPHECY AGAINST AMERICA

Feb 16, 2015, 10:11 AM

Major Prophet Tom Deckard is a Messianic Jew and has been 100% accurate with every prophetic word and vision.

That's absolutely amazing. Too bad the anti-prophecy MSM won't report it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PROPHECY AGAINST AMERICA

Feb 16, 2015, 10:53 AM

Wow...just wow. Don't take any trips to Guyana with this guy...

The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible***

Feb 16, 2015, 6:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God doesn't brag***

Feb 16, 2015, 9:48 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: God doesn't brag***

Feb 17, 2015, 8:45 AM

He does state the complete truth. It is only to us that it can seem like bragging.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Re: The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible***

Feb 16, 2015, 10:11 PM [ in reply to The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible*** ]

Isaiah 41 mentions a NATION that lies North and East of Israel. This nation will help Israel when Israel is invaded as mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and 39... This nation shall call upon the name of the Lord. Of course, it goes on to say that this specific nation that is mentioned puts entire armies to the sword and travels on safely though he fights all of his battles on foreign soil. No other nation in the world has put entire armies to the sword and fought every war on foreign soil. Not even China can lay claim. It says that this nation meets victory at every step... The United States is North and East according to the orientation of cardinal direction of that era. When Isaiah was writing that prophecy as he understood it, all of the nations to the West had been discovered according to his understanding. Nobody knew about the North American continent. If you turn a globe then you will notice that the US lies NORTH AND EAST OF ISRAEL. I would like to point out that in the days of Isaiah that maps that were drawn out were all orientated to the East where explorers would try to explore uncharted land according to their own understanding. Just a little food for thought. Also, the word DINOSAUR isn't mentioned in the Bible either, but DINOSAURS are mentioned in the book of Job in Chapter 40 when he says that this beast ranks first among God's creations... Then if you will take heed in knowing that Job acknowledges this creature which could prove that man and dinosaur co-existed. The word, "dinosaur" didn't become apart of human vocabulary until the 19th Century... Just thought I would throw that out there.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

Feb 16, 2015, 11:03 PM

Isaiah 41 mentions a NATION that lies North and East of Israel.

The USA is west of Israel, and extends both north and south of it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2015, 8:21 AM

Now, read the description of that nation... Tell me which nation that lies North and East of Israel by today's understanding fits the description of that nation in that passage? NOT ONE ON EARTH... However, as I stated... The maps in the days of Isaiah were orientated to the East of Isaiah's location because all of the land to the West according to their knowledge had been discovered. So if you included the US in a map during that era then it would lie North and East of Israel.

~Chesty Puller

Feb 17, 2015, 10:40 AM

The maps in the days of Isaiah were orientated to the East of Isaiah's location because all of the land to the West according to their knowledge had been discovered.

That's an interesting fact, and I'd like to know which maps you're talking about.

But the US is still not north of Israel. It shares the same line of latitude, and extends both north and south. No matter whose map you use.

Well, if you went east and swam an ocean, you

Feb 17, 2015, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible*** ]

would eventually reach the US. So, in a technical sense, he's sorta correct.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Well, if you went east and swam an ocean, you

Feb 17, 2015, 9:28 AM

Hmmm. I'll have to try that.***

Feb 17, 2015, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Well, if you went east and swam an ocean, you ]

Feb 16, 2015, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible*** ]

Dinosaurs and humans did not co-exist . I suppose you are also one of those 'earth is only 6000 years old' people...

Feb 17, 2015, 8:23 AM

Actually, the Earth is probably much older than a billion years old. The Bible never makes any claim to the age of Earth. That is something that Atheist say to discredit the Bible. However, there have been remains and fossils of both man and dinosaur discovered in the same layers of soil. BEWM!... Proof yet again that evolution theories are just fairy tales for adults. Not to mention the fact that the hominids that were produced do not support the evolution of man since four of the hominid species are completely fabricated. Hmmm Seems legit.

~Chesty Puller

Feb 17, 2015, 9:27 AM

> fossils of both man and dinosaur discovered in the same layers of soil. BEWM!

Would love to see your evidence for this; if you can produce it, then congratulations, a nobel prize is waiting for you!

fairy takes for adults...hmmm

Feb 17, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible*** ]

interdasting.

Your interpretation of the cardinal...

Feb 17, 2015, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: The USA isn't mentioned in the Bible*** ]

directions is not accurate. The nation mentioned is most likely in Eastern Europe. Unfortunately, the US does not fit into any of the biblical discussions. This is, in my view, even more devastating in that the US is irrelevant. Remember that the account does not claim that the nation will always come to Israel's defense and we cannot assume that the description of fighting all wars on foreign soil will continue to be so forever. Care should be taken in trying to apply prophesy to our current world. Just because the prophesies are true does not mean we can apply them however we want.

I tend to believe the nation is ancient Armenia but I do not claim this as fact.

You need to buy a vowel.

Feb 17, 2015, 12:06 PM

O

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic