Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watkins moves up in latest CBS Mock Draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watkins moves up in latest CBS Mock Draft

Mar 13, 2014, 9:00 AM

Watkins moves up in latest CBS Mock Draft

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PLEASE let this happen. Anything to slight the coots.***

Mar 13, 2014, 9:10 AM

I can just imagine how butthurt they will be

Mar 13, 2014, 11:52 AM

if this plays out.

Right?

Mar 13, 2014, 1:28 PM

lol

Also nice is johnny wiffleball NOT going to the Texans***

Mar 13, 2014, 1:44 PM [ in reply to PLEASE let this happen. Anything to slight the coots.*** ]

I am convinced

Mar 13, 2014, 9:51 AM

That JClown is going to bust at the next level. He is a freakishly talented physical specimen. That translates to high pics in the draft. However , his labor-non intensive and laxity are a huge red flag. Lots of excuses were made for him and he had a few himself for hugely underwhelming performances the entire 2013/14 season. This guy has entitled diva written all over him and I am betting he finds out in about 5 months just how much a bite he has bitten off on the next level. Will be fun watching the wheels come off of the JClown over the next few seasons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I am convinced

Mar 13, 2014, 1:07 PM

I am convinced after Watkins drop passes against us and ran out of bounds everytime he was going to get hit that he'll be a bust. Now I'm sure, like you that has nothing to do with the colored glasses I'm wearing.

If Watkins goes higher does that mean that you actually beat us in a game? If not, it won't bother me at all.

Hope they both go high in draft and make alot of money. They represented their colleges and now it's time for them to reap their rewards.

Re: Re: I am convinced

Mar 13, 2014, 1:13 PM

C0cktard...did you watch him run over people in he OB? I hardly think he is scared to turn it up field and run over a DB!

Re: Re: I am convinced

Mar 13, 2014, 1:20 PM

I don't give a crap about a defense that gave up 40+ to Michigan and then lost 3 starters for a bowl game. I know he never did that against us so when you guys poor mouth Clowney for his performance there is no reason not to call out Watkins for his play against us. Go back and watch and tell me 1 time he turned one up against our db's. If you don't think he headed to sideline to avoid contact in our game then you haven't watched game. Funny, look at your games and how many times he gained yards with bubble screens. Why couldn't he do that against us? Because our defense and FSU actually had athletes that could run.

You played 2 defenses with a pulse this year, us and FSU. What kind of games did he have? So you knock Clowney all you want but when you played a defense that had a chance to stop you he did nothing.

Again, I think he'll be a great pro but to knock Clowney but when someone points out your guy struggled with good competition you want to get mad.

In the end, they both are about to make a ton of money but only 1 never lost a game to the other.

Re: Re: Re: I am convinced

Mar 13, 2014, 1:36 PM

Lol....why are you here?!!

Cool story bro

Mar 13, 2014, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: I am convinced ]

We got an Orange Bowl trophy, what'd y'all get?

Re: Cool story bro

Mar 13, 2014, 1:48 PM

Your heads on a platter for the 5th year in a row and a top 5 ranking, how did you finish up?

You got an OB trophy and a clock to countdown the next time we play, but it's not a rivalry, now that is funny.

If its not a rivalry why are you here arguing with us

Mar 13, 2014, 1:50 PM

dumb@ss... smh.

Re: If its not a rivalry why are you here arguing with us

Mar 13, 2014, 1:52 PM

Not but one person saying he won't live long enough for it to be a rivalry, and that's the same one that put a clock up. Might want to check with him and see if it is a rivalry.

Your "glory years" is beating us 5 in a row.....

Mar 13, 2014, 1:57 PM

nothing else. Not even a division title in the sorry-a$$ East. Hope you enjoyed.....it's coming to an end.

null

Again no one here is discussing the existence or lack of a

Mar 13, 2014, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: If its not a rivalry why are you here arguing with us ]

rivalry. I guess you can go on home now.

Re: If its not a rivalry why are you here arguing with us

Mar 13, 2014, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: If its not a rivalry why are you here arguing with us ]

No, it's still not a rivalry. But you're still a blabbering, inadequate moron.

Are you even capable of forming a coherent thought?

It's over with... Enjoy the memories.***

Mar 13, 2014, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story bro ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Re: Cool story bro

Mar 13, 2014, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Cool story bro ]

You needed 6 turnovers to scrape by last year, you won't be so lucky this year ...Thompson didn't face the D he will be facing in the Valley, I look for him to be plucking mass amounts of turf from his face mask! Can't wait!!!

Re: Re: Cool story bro

Mar 13, 2014, 2:08 PM

I know, what an outstanding defense he'll face. 30+ points in last three games against BCS opponents, that is elite. No doubt about it.

Do really good teams turn the ball over 6 times?

Do they lose to non-ranked opponents?

Mar 13, 2014, 2:16 PM

Or struggle with a team that blocks their own players?

Clemson

Do you understand the difference between past and present?

Mar 13, 2014, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: Cool story bro ]

Pretty sure he's talking about THIS year.

You have read "This is South Carolina Football" right?***

Mar 13, 2014, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: Cool story bro ]

null

Re: Re: Re: I am convinced

Mar 13, 2014, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: I am convinced ]

Let's not act like Usuck defense is the reason we lost the game. I think the fact y'all have won 5 has clouded your vision. Let's not forget that our offense did what it wanted to do and the only thing that stopped us was turnovers. Cool down slim

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What team would take a very talented player who takes plays

Mar 13, 2014, 2:25 PM

off over a equally talented player who keeps striving to get better and better. Poetic Justice and rational thinking would have Sammy drafted before Clowney

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What team would take a very talented player who takes plays

Mar 13, 2014, 2:49 PM

As talented as Watkins is he is not as talented as Clowney. WR's are plentiful, DE with speed and power are rare. Both are about to be rich so best of luck to both.

Re: What team would take a very talented player who takes plays

Mar 13, 2014, 8:01 PM

You are an idiot. And you sure do like showing it off.

Cootlowney

Mar 13, 2014, 8:48 PM

Will bust. He is semi-retarded with no drive to work hard. He is an entitled diva as I mentioned earlier and the road to ignominy is littered with them in the NFL (Courtney Brown , Ryan Leaf , JaMarcus Russell , etc. , etc.)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The other thing

Mar 13, 2014, 8:59 PM

That convinces me he will bust is the way he conducts himself. He was questioned by police his first week on campus at USuC. Then there was all the excuse making after a crappy yearlong letdown of a performance . Then the speeding tix in Cola in a car that he could in no way have purchased himself (but thats another story). The kid is one of those " I do what I want " people that are so prevelant in our youth today. Should be fun watching this thing play out ...I got my microwave popcorn all set.

DB23

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic