Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Curious if anyone could point me in the right direction?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,249

Curious if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Jun 19, 2020, 12:07 PM

I'm trying to find where I can become a certified pro Tigernetter? Someone suggested a pro tip yesterday, and I got to thinking that he was right; I need to better my message board skills. So, if anyone could help me, it'd be much appreciated! TIA

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's easy. Go back and read through all of the poasts

Jun 19, 2020, 12:09 PM

by Francis Marion® . Then do the opposite.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Curious if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Jun 19, 2020, 12:10 PM

I saw a post not too long ago that gave good Tnetter tips and explained some of the etiquette, innuendo and inside jokes. Wish I could find it again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

You made some vague post about nothing at all

Jun 19, 2020, 12:14 PM

and put it on the Clemson Football board. Your vague post about nothing at all was definitely not Clemson Football related, as evidenced by the mods moving to the P&R board. All you have to do is, don't do that. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: You made some vague post about nothing at all

Jun 19, 2020, 12:23 PM

1) It was about an NCAA football article/coach, so while not specifically about Clemson football, it was still related to the sport as a whole.

2) I'm just messing with you. LOL. I thought that was the point - just some friendly jabs from a fellow Tiger fan.

You have to understand GWP to be a pro...

Jun 19, 2020, 12:26 PM

He's jabbing back.

Or is he...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your entire post said

Jun 19, 2020, 12:28 PM [ in reply to Re: You made some vague post about nothing at all ]

"A purging unlike any other...
Buckle up; it’s only just beginning."

That's it, that's the post. Maybe you can highlight the parts where you mention either NCAA, football, article and/or coach? That would be helpful here for your certification requirements.

TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

not everybody has the raw talent to be a pro...

Jun 19, 2020, 12:15 PM

no matter how hard they work

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not everybody has the raw talent to be a pro...

Jun 19, 2020, 12:24 PM

I see it came to you naturally. ;)

franc is one of the OG pros here.***

Jun 19, 2020, 12:29 PM

Re: franc is one of the OG pros here.***

Jun 19, 2020, 2:13 PM

not quite sure,but sensing age discrimination here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: not everybody has the raw talent to be a pro...

Jun 19, 2020, 12:36 PM [ in reply to not everybody has the raw talent to be a pro... ]

Not Me!! I'm just a walk-on, and Hunter Renfrow I'm Not! GO TIGERS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you had the operation yet?

Jun 19, 2020, 11:40 PM

The part where they stick the straw up your nose and suck out half your brain is pretty painful. Make certain you ask for opioids.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,249
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic