Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Young Easely soldier killed in Afghanistan-this may have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Young Easely soldier killed in Afghanistan-this may have

Jun 24, 2012, 10:37 AM

been posted before and I don't know if he was a Tiger, but the front page picture of his family just breaks your heart. Prayers for all our boys who are there, and for their families.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Young Easely soldier killed in Afghanistan-this may have

Jun 24, 2012, 11:11 AM

whats it matter if he was a tiger , he was a soldier with a family that has and always will count more than who he pulled for during the fall . I personally knew one of the soldiers killed and went to high school with one of the others . this is why most t-net posters are considered immature and the internet name tard-net will stick for a long time . use your head orange and garnet glasses in this case shows complete and utter ignorance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude - RELAX !!!! This is a Clemson message board - the OP

Jun 24, 2012, 11:18 AM

saw something that struck a chord with him - he wanted to share and was making a statement that he wasn't sure it was relevant to a Clemson specific board but here is something that meant something to him.

Good grief - at no point did he say or even imply it would matter more or less based on the allegiance to a university.

That ALL came from your misinterpretation and biases of how you read it - in my opinion.

I would like to see the picture and story if somebody can link it ?

Peace. And Happy Sunday !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Dude - RELAX !!!! This is a Clemson message board - the OP

Jun 24, 2012, 11:53 AM

Agree totally. As a retired military member who served in combat, I know that the families pay a high price when their family member goes off to combat.
The heartache of losing a family member or a comrade in war is beyond belief. School colors blend into one color and don't matter at all with the loss.
My prayers are with those families. May God give them comfort in this time of loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude - RELAX !!!! This is a Clemson message board - the OP

Jun 24, 2012, 12:16 PM

Brad Thomas was a HUGE Clemson fan. Thoughts and prayers extended to his family and the other families for their loss.

Jun 24, 2012, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Young Easely soldier killed in Afghanistan-this may have ]

man, dang. he was expressing his sympathies for a fellow american. to go after him like that was bs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good heavens-5knwhatever..thumbs down??the picture was on

Jun 24, 2012, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Young Easely soldier killed in Afghanistan-this may have ]

the front page of today's Greenville News. I'm from a military family so you don't need to tell me about solier's families. TNet posters are in the majority wonderful, caring people who give strength to each other. I know when my husband (yeah, I'm a female) was in the hospital with cancer the tnet respones in answer to my request for prayers gave me real solace and to my husband as well. It's good to feel Tiger Nation has your back. And to all the soldiers we always have your back, at least with our prayers for your safe return, and our thanks for fighting for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2012, 2:25 PM

Gods speed

Here's a link I found - didn't know anything about it ....

Jun 24, 2012, 2:32 PM

Completely heartbreaking on every level ....

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article/233282/57/Soldier-From-SC-Killed-In-Afghanistan

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jun 24, 2012, 4:41 PM

We also had a soldier from Easley killed in Iraq. They named the new library after her.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic