Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"You'll never get another Deshaun".... espn2 plays Trevor Lawrence game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,771

"You'll never get another Deshaun".... espn2 plays Trevor Lawrence game...

Aug 28, 2017, 7:38 PM

Anyone else having a ton of fun seeing them realize that we are going to be a top 5 program for distant future? Scared about 2018 on and 2017 hasn't even started.

This streak is going to be a while guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liability Cola by CU_Tigers_time is now trending on Tnet.

Re: "You'll never get another Deshaun".... espn2 plays Trevor Lawrence game...

Aug 28, 2017, 8:15 PM

If they don't pull out a miracle and win this year the next 3 or 4 may be even harder. Lose 7 straight and they might not even be able to pick up our scraps on the recruiting trail.

Aug 28, 2017, 8:33 PM

You are correct. This is the year for them to get a win if they're going to do it and it will take a miracle for that to happen. 7 in a row is a very strong possibility at this point. They are wasting their time with Muschamp as we continue to distance ourselves from them. They are struggling to get back to mediocrity while we will be fielding elite talent in almost every if not every position group. We will see how the season unfolds but I don't like their chances to win more than 6 games this year and none of those wins will be over Clemson. If they have seen Trevor Lawrence play then they know this streak could go on for a very long time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's true, though. We won't get another Deshaun, we'll

Aug 28, 2017, 8:31 PM

get the one and only Trevor Lawrence.

Go Tigers. Keep on rocking me, baby.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2017, 9:45 PM

Heck yes..My younger brother is a huge coot..For weeks after the NC game he refused to even talk about CFB..When he finally did, all I heard was, "Ya'll was just lucky ya'll had Watson...Now he's gone ya'll ain't nothing.. Ya'll never have another player like him again". I just keep saying, oh yeah you think so aye..Well this Lawrence kid out of GA looks even better. He just laughs and says I'm frickin crazy...Well Saturday night I texted him to watch the HS game on TV featuring our future QB. I see him Sunday afternoon and ask what he thought..The look on his face was priceless!! He turned white as a sheet like he was going to throw up!!! I just smiled and said, don't worry, Muschamp will find a way to stop him with all those 3 stars he's getting.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,771
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic