Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Morning TNetters !!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 2,283

Good Morning TNetters !!!

Nov 25, 2019, 9:06 AM

Fortunately, I made it through the night and am now a certified 98 year old ________. (Fill in the blank). I don't feel a day over 97.

Seriously, I do appreciate your well wishes, but even more important, count each one of you as a friend even though I may not have met you personally. Thanks for letting me be a part of this "nut house". Our opinions cover the entire range from A to Z but at the end of the day we are united as Tigers and our compassion for others shines through.

When I checked my emails earlier, the first one was a "Happy Birthday Wishes" from Steve Spurrier. I met him many years ago but this was a "canned" message for old Gator grads. And there was Birthday Greetings from the Tiger family for all of us Tiger grads. Cards and phone calls from friends that have brightened my day beyond belief.

Again, to each one of you, thanks a million !!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Morning TNetters !!!

Nov 25, 2019, 9:10 AM

You owe me big time. Happy Bday!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 9:12 AM

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE21!!! Hope this is the best birthday ever, and I hope both of us get to celebrate a bunch more as Tiger fans extraordinaire!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope today is better than the other 97

Nov 25, 2019, 9:12 AM

And the year to come is your best yet...starting with another National Championship!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thx Joe for checking in & now Go Get Er Done & Have Some Fun! ??

Nov 25, 2019, 9:15 AM

Go TiGER(s)!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Birthday Mr Joe!

Nov 25, 2019, 9:15 AM

Reading your posts is always a highlight of my day. I look forward to reading many more. Hope you have a great day!

Re: Happy B-Day Joe and try to do something SPECIAL

Nov 25, 2019, 9:17 AM

today!! All the Best and Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 25, 2019, 9:24 AM

Happy Birthday!

Nov 25, 2019, 9:26 AM

HAPPY 98th BIRTHDAY JOE21!!

GO TIGERS!!

You won't get a happy birthday from me..

Nov 25, 2019, 9:31 AM

You'll get a big ole CONGRATULATIONS at winning the game of life.

Alot of people live each year.. many do not do it with the character you display, especially for 98 years

You sir are
Will Ferrell Yes GIF - WillFerrell Yes Win - Discover & Share GIFs
https://tenor.com/view/will-ferrell-yes-win-winning-owned-gif-11360563

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 25, 2019, 9:49 AM

Happy Birthday Joe!!

We’re all fortunate to have you with us on TigerNet. I lost track of the number of times I’ve lost perspective a bit only to read one of your posts and regain balance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HBD Joe!***

Nov 25, 2019, 10:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 10:01 AM

Happy birthday Joe. You have taught us all things, I have no doubt. Above all, the importance of faith, family and friends. Be well Joe for many more to come and thank you for all you bring to our little world here!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 10:11 AM

Happy Birthday Joe! Looks like you even slept in for your birthday! And how about this, my cousin had a baby today to share your birthday, I will always remember your birthday from here on out! BTW, my cousin is momma to Leo, big brother of new said baby(not named yet) recently in this video on FB, I'll post it in case you missed it, it'll brighten your day even more!

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Tiger-walk-this-past-weekend-26258062#26258062

Once again, happy birthday and God Bless!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't eat too much birthday cake, Mr. Joe. It will clog your

Nov 25, 2019, 10:16 AM

arteries, and you might die a premature death! :)

dang it seems like only yesterday you were 97

Nov 25, 2019, 10:17 AM

time flies

Nov 25, 2019, 10:29 AM

Happy Birthday Joe. I've enjoyed your writings here the last few years. I also want to thank you for your service to our great country.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2019, 10:34 AM

Happy Birthday bud.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Nov 25, 2019, 10:41 AM

Happy Birthday Joe, only 98 years old, you have at least 20 years to go!! You inspire the best in all of us, just don't stop.

Nov 25, 2019, 11:14 AM

Happy Birthday young fella.

Nov 25, 2019, 11:18 AM

Happy Birthday Joe21. This world’s a better place because you’re in it. Keep on keeping on brother.

My mom is 95. Need a date? :)***

Nov 26, 2019, 8:29 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Nov 26, 2019, 8:45 AM

Glad you had a good day. You certainly deserved it!

Nov 26, 2019, 9:40 AM

Happy Birthday young man!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 2,283
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic