Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we go ahead and discuss the elephant in the room?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

Can we go ahead and discuss the elephant in the room?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:34 PM

Why would our Athletic Director give an interview to a self-confessed Tar Hole while blowing off one of our very own, the beloved davidhoodsteele? Maybe david throws too many fastballs for Drad to handle?

I, for one, am hopping mad about this.

http://www.postandcourier.com/sports/question-and-answer-with-clemson-ad-dan-radakovich-regarding-brad/article_1ed18c92-0f53-11e7-8e26-635fe06f1884.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

So are you saying davidhoodsteele is an elephant?***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He felt "comfortable" giving a interview to this guy

Mar 23, 2017, 2:40 PM

He's not man enough to stand in there with David's high heat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're calling Grace Raynor a guy?***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

she's confused***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Do you have a problem with a woman identifying as a "guy" bro?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to So you're calling Grace Raynor a guy?*** ]

It's 2017....

Re: Do you have a problem with a woman identifying as a "guy" bro?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:49 PM

and you're having another birthday this yr!! happy sweet 16!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Do you have a problem with a woman identifying as a "guy" bro?

Mar 23, 2017, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Do you have a problem with a woman identifying as a "guy" bro? ]

Put me down for 'YES'

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He felt "comfortable" giving a interview to this guy

Mar 23, 2017, 2:44 PM [ in reply to He felt "comfortable" giving a interview to this guy ]

That's cute, down voting me bc your knowledge of college football

Mar 23, 2017, 2:53 PM

Only goes back to 2009 a.k.a. the pre Sean Glennon era. Now down vote me bc I told you to!

How much longer you gonna go with the Sean Glennon shtick?***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pre to you, post to us knowledgeable fans

Mar 23, 2017, 2:55 PM [ in reply to That's cute, down voting me bc your knowledge of college football ]

Lol

Re: Pre to you, post to us knowledgeable fans

Mar 23, 2017, 2:56 PM

You really are a moron.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

You thirsty bro?***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:57 PM

woo!!

Mar 23, 2017, 3:00 PM

i bet 07 is thirsty daddy

shtick shtick shtick

Re: Pre to you, post to us knowledgeable fans

Mar 23, 2017, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Pre to you, post to us knowledgeable fans ]

you forgot to login to your scok before posting that

Riiight

Mar 23, 2017, 2:48 PM [ in reply to He felt "comfortable" giving a interview to this guy ]

DRAD is intimidated by Hood. LOL.

This guy

Mar 23, 2017, 2:53 PM [ in reply to He felt "comfortable" giving a interview to this guy ]

is fairly cute..

UNC diploma. So easy a 12 year old can do it.***

Mar 23, 2017, 3:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: This guy

Mar 23, 2017, 3:31 PM [ in reply to This guy ]

she single? I'm single.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

graynor@postandcourier.com

Mar 23, 2017, 3:34 PM

Give it a shot

Re: graynor@postandcourier.com

Mar 23, 2017, 3:55 PM

she turned me down. :(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### you probably should've waited to send

Mar 23, 2017, 3:57 PM

nekkid pigs

Re: #### you probably should've waited to send

Mar 23, 2017, 3:58 PM

should I have waited till the second text?

Don't listen to him ####, fortune favors the bold.***

Mar 23, 2017, 4:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't listen to him ####, fortune favors the bold.***

Mar 23, 2017, 4:13 PM

okay, I'll send a frontal view this time.

Copy me also please

Mar 23, 2017, 4:14 PM

Signed,

Francis Marion®

Re: Copy me also please

Mar 23, 2017, 4:21 PM

he's the one taking the pictures

enough already***

Mar 23, 2017, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Copy me also please ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:46 PM

Hood's scoop was bogus.

Sorry has this been discussed?

Re: Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:48 PM

did you get this from tci?

Hmmm.....

Mar 23, 2017, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

How long you been DRads PR/Quality control guy?***

Mar 23, 2017, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board? ]

How do you know they're false?

Mar 23, 2017, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board? ]

DRad can't exactly talk about everything that goes on behind closed doors.

Did you read what DRAD said?

Mar 23, 2017, 3:05 PM

Either he's a blatant liar or Hood got some bad intel.

DRad said he didn't speak to other coaches...

Mar 23, 2017, 5:06 PM

He didn't...But I can guarantee his people talked to their people.

Re: Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board?

Mar 23, 2017, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Maybe DRAD didn't like Hood posting false rumors on a message board? ]

)))

Well, as a practical matter

Mar 23, 2017, 3:04 PM

David has asked to speak with both DRad and Brad together. The P&C article is just with DRad

Maybe. This post isn't clear

Mar 23, 2017, 3:09 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21283286

He said he requested a meeting with both, but it didn't say both at the same time

I read it as together, but who knows

Mar 23, 2017, 3:12 PM

until it happens

"I never talked to him" don't mean he was not reached out to***

Mar 23, 2017, 3:06 PM

Dangit Bob!

Mar 23, 2017, 3:10 PM

I got really nervous there for a second. You and your figurative devices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave snuffleupagus out of this.....***

Mar 23, 2017, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dull Dull Answers

Mar 23, 2017, 11:15 PM

If the AD is no more inspirational than those boring, generic answers he gave then I'm surprised any sports at Clemson excel. Anyone on this board could have repeated those rehearsed and meaningless responses and probably done it with a little more energy and excitement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you want him to say? "We think Brad sucks and have zero confidence in him?"***

Mar 23, 2017, 11:25 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: What do you want him to say? "We think Brad sucks and have zero confidence in him?"***

Mar 23, 2017, 11:34 PM

I would expect him to tell the truth. He could not get specific but I would love to hear him say that Brownell had certain specific changes to make in the program. I would love to have heard him say that he expected and demanded a lot more from the basketball program next year. If Drad said basketball is a priority at Clemson and backed it up, that would be encouraging. Was the buyout altered? Drad is playing the Leggett scenario with Brownell. Hope he has a great season . If not make a change.

I think he said a lot with one specific statement.

Mar 23, 2017, 11:59 PM

When he said, "I’m not going to quantify what needs to happen. But it’s important that we maybe have a little bit more of a horseshoe with us next year."

To me, he has given warning to Coach Brownell to win more of those close games next season, or he will be making a change. Brad referred to being "snake bit" with all of the close loses down the stretch during ACC play. I think DRad is saying that it won't be acceptable for next season. But we will see.

Hopefully Clemson basketball gets it together, wins some good games, and even makes the tourney next year. It would be kind of nice if next season we had to endure gloating from all the TNetters that told us Brad was worth keeping. My expectations are more of the same. But I would love to be wrong.

Re: What do you want him to say? "We think Brad sucks and have zero confidence in him?"***

Mar 24, 2017, 1:41 AM [ in reply to Re: What do you want him to say? "We think Brad sucks and have zero confidence in him?"*** ]

You may want him to say more, but you have no evidence to call the man a liar.

Mar 24, 2017, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: What do you want him to say? "We think Brad sucks and have zero confidence in him?"*** ]

Why is this #### troll back posting again?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic