Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Border patrol has confiscated 55,000 fake ID’s, made in China.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 436

Border patrol has confiscated 55,000 fake ID’s, made in China.

Aug 13, 2020, 8:58 AM

and they are of very good quality.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Border patrol has confiscated 55,000 illegal passports, made in China.

Aug 13, 2020, 8:59 AM

Link?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Epoch Times..

Aug 13, 2020, 9:01 AM

Great source since some of their staff were imprisoned or censored in China & other Asian countries.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back in the early 90s, we had to drive to Raleigh for

Aug 13, 2020, 9:16 AM

The really good fake ID’s. Dunno if he was a college student or what but the dude had killer backgrounds that looked just like the real state licenses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, on the Tiger Stripe card (which had your

Aug 13, 2020, 9:20 AM

Social security number printed right on the front—-WTH?), if you were born in 1974 it was really easy to peel back the lamination and scrape a little, turning the 4 into a 1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back in the 70s, I ordered a fake ID out of the back of a

Aug 13, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Back in the early 90s, we had to drive to Raleigh for ]

National Lampoon magazine. It had the state seal and everything - very official looking. Never had it questioned or turned down.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

You sure it wasn't the little hole in the wall place in

Aug 13, 2020, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Back in the early 90s, we had to drive to Raleigh for ]

Durham? That's where I got my Mississippi license in '93 - heard the place finally got shut down because of some drunk driving deaths...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My bad, it was Durham (although I rarely differentiate)

Aug 13, 2020, 2:56 PM

And yep, total hole in the wall place.

Can I get one?

Aug 13, 2020, 3:14 PM

I need one that says I'm black so I can get in on Kamala's reparations project.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Made my own in the 70s... It's a different animal now.***

Aug 13, 2020, 3:20 PM

There was place a couple of blocks from the LA bus terminal where you could get a stamped brass SS card... It surely looked official.

The SF library had the perfect source for state emblems... "Book of the States". Used the typewriter there.

I thought the cook was going to slice me up when I finally opened the door to the only restroom in that SF restaurant where I put every thing together. Then the Bank of China... Days on the road... There's a book in the future.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 436
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic