Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You "so happy we won, enjoy the moment" guys are very much
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

You "so happy we won, enjoy the moment" guys are very much

Nov 28, 2015, 10:26 PM

casual fans, and casual fans should stay off msg boards. If I come to a msg board, I'm wanting to hear insightful takes...I'm wanting to hear somebody breakdown the game...not "a win is a win." Please don't waste our time...we freakn know we shld enjoy it, but we want to hear why we struggled, what we need to do to get better, etc. If I want a happy go lucky take, I'll check in with my wife or mom.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Found one***

Nov 28, 2015, 10:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure Facebook would work too***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You "so happy we won, enjoy the moment" guys are very much

No, we are just wiser than you.

How about those of us that are happy we won, but also enjoy

discussing what can be improved upon?

Can we post?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your wife and mom are probably both more of a man than you!

Nov 28, 2015, 10:30 PM

A win is a win. Coots are coots. And you already know to suck it!

No U just want to b!tch & whine

Nov 28, 2015, 10:30 PM

Attack of the low pulse knuckle draggers !

What in the world makes you so sure I'm a

Nov 28, 2015, 10:31 PM

guy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

'cause a girl would spell it "Frances"?***

Nov 28, 2015, 10:43 PM

maybe her parents wanted a boy?***

Nov 28, 2015, 10:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2015, 10:33 PM

Agree with this

So we can only talk about what we did bad

Nov 28, 2015, 10:33 PM

Got it

Clemson

Turnovers. Move on.***

Nov 28, 2015, 10:34 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

We need to cut down on the

Nov 28, 2015, 10:34 PM

Turnovers, defense needs to step up. That said, I'm still thrilled with the win, does that make me your wife? I could've done better if so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

as Herm Edwards would say

Nov 28, 2015, 10:40 PM

"You play to win the game." We won. We controlled the game. Responded when we had to.

Improvements - don't fumble. Turnovers kept them in it. Otherwise, it's a four TD win. Couple of defensive mistakes and a garbage time, meaningless TD at the end. Made it seem closer than it was.

We had leads of almost three TDs twice. We controlled the game and won.

"You play to win the game."

Post Of The Day by someone that understands football

Nov 28, 2015, 10:46 PM

and the Object of the game-WIN!

Fly on home little bird.

Nov 28, 2015, 10:35 PM

You small amount of posting here prove you are a newbie. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This? This post is what you chose to type as your argument?

Nov 28, 2015, 10:35 PM

Weak.

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Dabo seems to be one of those "enjoy the moment' types...

Nov 28, 2015, 10:39 PM

..does he not? Enjoying *anything* is always part of the equation even though it's not the *entire* equation......I absolutely enjoyed our win over Sc today....

Moaning about 12-0 is the definition of casual

Nov 28, 2015, 10:52 PM

And delusional and self-important.

P.S. Nobody cares why you come to message board. We do not exist to fulfill your desire commiserate over every missed tackle or fumbled football. There may be place where that is mission. You should go find it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Nov 28, 2015, 10:53 PM

Don't be such a D-bag!! Just because they say enjoy the win doesn't mean they're casual fans. Even if they are casual fans, they most certainly have a place on message boards. If you were such an expert football analyst, you'd know that the reason the game was as close as it was, was because of turnovers. Without those, it's a 21+ point win. Maybe your knowledge isn't what you think it is.

Nov 28, 2015, 10:56 PM

I don't think the problem is in them making the comment of enjoying the win. I think it's how they attack anybody who brings up any issues the team had today. That to me is being a d-bag. Both sides have a place on the board. The d-bag group doesn't.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Nov 28, 2015, 11:00 PM

Not anybody who brings up issues, just the ones who wave their dirty diapers over their heads while bawling about our lack of perfection. Speaking of Dbags.....

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Nov 28, 2015, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Re: You "so happy we won, enjoy the moment" guys are very much ]

I can understand your point but that is not the argument that the original posted stated.

Nov 28, 2015, 11:10 PM

My bad. Wasn't referring to the OP. I was just referencing the mood of the board tonight in relation to the post I responded to. I might should have cleared that up

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have something insightful for ya.....

Nov 28, 2015, 11:07 PM

We're 12-0.

Photobucket

Casual fans? You mutter futter!!

Nov 28, 2015, 11:13 PM

Maybe I just would rather not raise my blood pressure over a win on the road to our rivals.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 28, 2015, 11:37 PM

You are a complete and total idiot!

Here's what's wrong:

Nov 28, 2015, 11:42 PM

Our defense has tired legs.

We have fumblitis all of a sudden.

That's really about it. Small errors were well exploited by South Carolina today, and the turnovers made it much closer than it should have been. And a TD with literally :01 left made it look closer than it actually was.

Up next, a hot UNC team with a mediocre defense.

My bet: Scott and Elliott design yet another great gameplan, and the defense makes just enough stops to beat UNC. Then we get a well deserved rest before practice for a 2 game season.

Oh, and next year, we return a whole lot of these parts and add a whole new crop of talented freshmen and RS freshmen.

The present and the future are bright. That's why you should enjoy it. Casual my ####### ###.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's what's wrong:

Nov 28, 2015, 11:44 PM

POTD

Nov 28, 2015, 11:45 PM

I doubt the OP went to Clemson.

Crump <3 $EC

How about you do you.

Nov 28, 2015, 11:53 PM

If you want to sit in the corner a be grumpy, go for it. But don't call people casual for taking the moment to savor a victory of the Gamecocks.

It wasn't too long ago when we were mired in a 5 game losing streak to those clowns. It's a called being appreciative.

Everyone knows we need to clean up the turnovers and play 60 minutes on D. We all know that. How many times do you need to read it? Football isn't a complicated game which requires in depth analysis homeboy. But I'll give you a cheat sheet:

Scoring = good.
Giving up points = bad.

Got it?

Nov 29, 2015, 12:34 AM

I just love the never ending cycle of complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complainers.

How bout we just stick to football and leave the ad hominem attacks to the children?

We had lovely uniforms, don't you think? Very sharp looking.***

Nov 29, 2015, 12:59 AM

Nov 29, 2015, 2:31 AM

So if you and other never good enough types get on message boards and point out all the mistakes and critique every aspect of how to improve.....does it change one stinking thing in the next game??

Are the coaches going to be waiting for your phone call so they can fix the problems with your insight and game knowledge??
Not happening is it cupcake? So why the heck not enjoy the ride and realize you are a fan...not a coach?

Life is good right now! Seriously, please don't miss out on the moment! Go Tigers beat some Tarheel butt next Saturday!

Loosen your belt, crabmeat's got you uptight!!!!!***

Nov 29, 2015, 2:39 AM

^^^Is about to watch game for first time and realize ^^^^^

Nov 29, 2015, 2:40 AM

we gave them the ball at least 3 if not 4 times on our side of the field. Yes, that definitely needs to be addressed, but we outclassed a team that turned us over 4 TIMES! Most teams in the country lose a game in which we made those mistakes. We have the ability to hit a TD at any time, especially when it really matters. It's ok, just turnovers. We can fix that. We're still VERY good. We have DW4, so I like our odds. JMHO

Must suck to be you***

Nov 29, 2015, 6:38 AM

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic