Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It is 2:41am and I’m lifting FREE WEIGHTS and watching Georgia /Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

It is 2:41am and I’m lifting FREE WEIGHTS and watching Georgia /Clemson...

Jan 24, 2020, 2:41 AM

games on Youtube.

Seriously on the lifting of FREE WEIGHTS RIGHT NOW. And, honestly watching past Georgia and Clemson games doing it.

Ok, was there a BETTER SERIES AND RIVALRY IN THE COUNTRY THAN GEORGIA AND CLEMSON???!!!

Truly epic games!!

Recently, 2013 was painful. But, 2014 was quite nice.

Best series in America!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is 2:41am and I’m lifting FREE WEIGHTS and watching Georgia /Clemson...

Jan 24, 2020, 6:27 AM

Agree with you on that. Phenomenal games. Wish we still played it. I hated Georgia as much as the coots back then. Then my dang nieces and nephews started going there.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should look into resistance bands...

Jan 24, 2020, 6:31 AM

Changed my workouts for the better. It’s amazing the upper body muscle mass I’ve been able to add by making the switch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

pffft

Jan 24, 2020, 7:35 AM

i doubt you could bench press on the highest incline setting on my Total Gym Platinum.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: pffft

Jan 24, 2020, 9:53 AM

He's looking up the definition of 'press'. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Somebody do a welfare check...

Jan 24, 2020, 6:39 AM

Is he still alive this morning?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2020, 6:43 AM

Keep telling my coot friends (yeah I got em) we need to drop them for the penal colony dawgs. Better rivalry, better SOS (until some other ACC teams get their act together), and no more visits to the roach and all the baggage that comes with that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2020, 6:56 AM

Georgia leads that series 42-18-4. Yes, there were better "rivalries." Georgia-Florida, Georgia-Tennessee, Georgia-Auburn.

Clemson leads 3 to 1..

Jan 24, 2020, 7:13 AM

There might be better rivalries for us as well

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must understand that Clemson, from

Jan 24, 2020, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: It is 2:41am and I’m lifting FREE WEIGHTS and watching Georgia /Clemson... ]

1953 until 1974 were at a recruiting disadvantage along with the rest of the ACC. The ACC required an 800 minimum score on the SAT to be a scholarship athlete, when there were no such minimums being forced by other conferences.

By 1974, the 800 score was dropped by the ACC, and Clemson along with the rest of the ACC were back on an even playing/recruiting field.

So, by 1977, Clemson had a much more talented roster. From 1977 through 1990 Clemson was 7-4-1 against UGa. The home and home ended after 1987. We didn’t play for two years, then Clemson beat UGa 34-3 in Death Valley.

Since then, we have only played a handful of times over the last 30 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You must understand that Clemson, from

Jan 24, 2020, 7:21 AM

I won't (can't) disagree with any of your points. I just pointed out that the rivalry wasn't really that great - whatever the reasons. Georgia has had far more historic and competitive rivalries, as has Clemson, I'm sure.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:28 AM

"Ok, was there a BETTER SERIES AND RIVALRY IN THE COUNTRY THAN GEORGIA AND CLEMSON???!!!

Truly epic games!!"

Your words in your original response. Then you contradict yourself.

Now do your coot rivalry.

Thanks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2020, 7:30 AM

Uhh, that was another Leg Humper that posted that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL ... they all look the same to me.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:32 AM

#mybad

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL ... they all look the same to me.

Jan 24, 2020, 10:16 AM

And smell alike, you can't forget that. LSU fans smell like corndogs and jawja fans smell like, well, wet dawgs...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2020, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Re: You must understand that Clemson, from ]

You should really slow down before you post.

LOL y'all lost to the coots! Maybe football just isn't your

Jan 24, 2020, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: You must understand that Clemson, from ]

game? Or have you already started the "wait til next year" commentary?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 24, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to You must understand that Clemson, from ]

civil engr said:

From 1977 through 1990 Clemson was 7-4-1 against UGa.

No. The series was 6-5-1 during those years. UGA beat Clemson in 78, 80, 82, 84 & 85. The tie was in 83. Funny you don't mention that UGA has won 6 of the 7 games since (4 in blowout fashion, including the most recent), nor that Clemson won only two of the games before then going back to World War One - and that you have to come up with some cockamamie story about recruiting disadvantages. Whatever.

It really makes me chuckle you guys obsess over us so much.

Can't we all just stand back an' watch the Dawg eat each

Jan 25, 2020, 8:10 AM

other?

(And someone keep a look out for the Animal Welfare Officer.)

Um not sure if you understand how this works.

Jan 25, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: You must understand that Clemson, from ]

An UGA fan posts in a Clemson board... and then you come on here saying we obsessive about y'all... intradasting ironicals there.

Re: Um not sure if you understand how this works.

Jan 25, 2020, 2:32 PM

joetigerny said:

An UGA fan posts in a Clemson board... and then you come on here saying we obsessive about y'all... intradasting ironicals there.

This is my first time here in probably 6 months. Maybe longer. Yeah, that's real obsession.
Every time I do come here (very rare), half the threads are about UGA. And I'm talking EVERY time. It's comical. You don't see that on a UGA board. You just don't.

Jan 24, 2020, 7:43 AM [ in reply to Re: It is 2:41am and I’m lifting FREE WEIGHTS and watching Georgia /Clemson... ]

Interesting According to wiki Georgia has only had 50 meetings with the Vols. Played Clemson more than that and that's with a move away from an annual meeting for last 25 years, Played Auburn and Florida twice as many times as UT.

Jan 24, 2020, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: It is 2:41am and I’m lifting FREE WEIGHTS and watching Georgia /Clemson... ]

Georgia has a big edge. But keep in mind 42 of the games were played in Georgia, only 22 in South Carolina. 10-10-2 in South Carolina, while Georgia is 32-8-2 in Georgia. In college football, home field does make a difference. Georgia would still have the edge if both had played 32 home and away, but the lead would not be as pronounced.

Pronhub not weightlifting***

Jan 24, 2020, 7:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pronhub not weightlifting***

Jan 24, 2020, 8:14 AM

Just what I was thinking

Jan 24, 2020, 8:09 AM

Terry Hoage rover back-fav geo player

Jan 25, 2020, 10:23 AM

How’s the shoulder?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic