Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
National Puppy Day Is This Saturday And Devils Backbone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 263

National Puppy Day Is This Saturday And Devils Backbone

Mar 22, 2019, 11:30 AM

Brewery Created A Pup-Up Bar To Celebrate

Heaven in a place on earth ?

by MADISON FLAGER
MAR 21, 2019

Of all the 'national' days that crop up in your feed, some might say Saturday's is the most sacred. March 23 is National Puppy Day, and if you don't celebrate it...I don't know what to tell you, but you're probably missing out on some serious good boy hangs.

If you do want to celebrate and happen to be in the DC area, you can head to Devils Backbone Brewery's Pup-Up Bar, which truly sounds like a dream come true. Hosted at Midlands DC Beer Garden, the heated outdoor patio is dog-friendly—so much so that there will be PUP-TENDERS bringing you beer. Cooper, June, Basil, Gatsby, and Maggie will be working with Pub-Backs (who maaay be Devils Backbone employees) to deliver beer throughout the afternoon. Look at those vests!!

You are welcome to bring your own dog, obviously, and there will be five to seven rescue dogs hanging out just in case you're looking to adopt. The pups come from City Dogs, the rescue organization Devil's Backbone is raising money for through the event. Donate to the cause and you can get dog treats for your pup or a caricature portrait. There will be giveaways throughout the afternoon with Devils Backbone dog bowls, leashes, collars, and beer vests given out, too.

The event coincides with the brewery's Adventure Dog contest—though April 1, you can submit a photo of your pup. Five doggos will be chosen as winners. The prize is pretty major, as the winners' cute lil' faces will be illustrated on the brewery's Gold Leaf Lager cans all summer.

It's a lot of happiness to take in, I know. In short, go to 3333 Georgia Ave NW Washington DC 20010 this Saturday for plenty of puppies and good beer.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a26896734/national-puppy-day-pup-up-bar-devils-backbone/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

You should enter the contest to get dog pictured on beer can

Mar 22, 2019, 1:29 PM

think of the fame and fortune.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 263
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic