Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin - COVID-19 Killer?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin - COVID-19 Killer?

Mar 19, 2020, 9:41 AM

Apparently a French infectious disease expert (Didier Raoult) is finding that a combination of hydroxychloroquine (anti-malarial drug) and azithromycin (antibiotic) has been very successful in treating COVID-19. In his test group, the six COVID-19 infected patients that received the combination of these two drugs were clear of COVID-19 after six days.

You can read about it here:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/malaria-drug-sees-promising-signs-as-future-coronavirus-treatment

Both of these drugs have been around a long time so you would think it won't take a lot of hoop jumping to start trying it out here in the USA. Who knows - maybe we just got lucky and found something readily available that has been in use for years that can stomp this virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I'm not taking anything that guy cooked up***

Mar 19, 2020, 9:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You should. That guy has been around science a long time...

Mar 19, 2020, 9:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So first he saved the planet from aliens, and now he's

Mar 19, 2020, 9:54 AM

saving the planet from the Chinese Communist Party of China Wuhan Chinese Virus?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I don't remember any aliens in Back To The Future.

Mar 19, 2020, 9:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: So first he saved the planet from aliens, and now he's

Mar 19, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to So first he saved the planet from aliens, and now he's ]

Awe come on. It's ok, I used to get a lot of stuff from him back in the 60's and 70's. It cured everything...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice. At first, I thought french dood was Denver Pyle...

Mar 19, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to You should. That guy has been around science a long time... ]

aka Briscoe Darling & others, incarnate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't cook it up. It's been around for decades. S. Korea

Mar 19, 2020, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Yeah, I'm not taking anything that guy cooked up*** ]

used it with great effect. Here is a better source... I posted this before it was cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7F1cnWup9M

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ordered within the hour... Thanks for the post.***

Mar 19, 2020, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome. I hope it makes it to you. Where did you

Mar 19, 2020, 10:11 AM

purchase it from?

I didn't get any because my people are not in high risk category. But I let those around me who were high-risk know about it. I didn't feel comfortable recommending a purchasing source at that point because I had no experience with those available. Some are getting it through telemedicine. Now that the normies have been instructed by mainstream media to think about it, there will be a supply crunch.

Save it for people who need it now

Mar 19, 2020, 11:56 AM [ in reply to I ordered within the hour... Thanks for the post.*** ]

Don’t make a run on drugs that sick people need now! Don’t turn this into another toilet paper situation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone who fits a high risk category should get the

Mar 19, 2020, 1:58 PM

recommended dose now. It's going to wash over almost all of us. You don't want to rely on sufficient supply. No HOARDING though.

Wrong, that weird looking frenchie cooked it up and

Mar 19, 2020, 11:13 AM [ in reply to He didn't cook it up. It's been around for decades. S. Korea ]

I definitely don't trust the French.

So you are still being sarcastic? Got it.***

Mar 19, 2020, 11:29 AM

90 tabs of 500mg. already airmailed... I hope it shows soon.***

Mar 19, 2020, 9:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm ### was the guy saying in that Fox News video?

Mar 19, 2020, 10:07 AM

His information completely contradicts what is in the article. There was no 100% cure rate for HCQ in the study... it was 57% (still promising) and the 100% cure rate was only on the 6 patients that were also given the z-packs. 6 is such a tiny sample size that it's basically impossible to draw any conclusions.

Well, it's worth exploring since those numbers are

Mar 19, 2020, 11:20 AM

way better than the death rate we are seeing around the world without it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

That doesn't explain getting on a major news network

Mar 19, 2020, 11:56 AM

and giving false information that most people will take as fact.

Re: Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin - COVID-19 Killer?

Mar 19, 2020, 10:23 AM

I can tell this guy likes to test all of his serums on himself before prescribing to the general public.

Mar 19, 2020, 10:24 AM

In Gaston, the drug that guy cooks up is called meth.

Mar 19, 2020, 10:49 AM

He looks like the Doctor who said Trump was the healthiest person he had ever seen.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2020, 11:32 AM

That ain't no doctor it's Gandalf.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2020, 11:39 AM

Why do I have visions of a top-hat wearing, fast-talker spouting off atop his covered wagon?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2020, 11:50 AM

Dem drugs you ordered they manufactured in China?????

Mar 19, 2020, 8:26 PM

thank you!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic