Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Win, lose or draw...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Win, lose or draw...

Nov 22, 2014, 7:09 PM

this place isn't fit for Clemson Fans anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Win, lose or draw...

Nov 22, 2014, 7:11 PM

So true

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I couldn't agree more 88

Nov 22, 2014, 7:15 PM

There is no rationale or constructive conversation, it's either all great or all terrible which gets very tiresome reading. I'm a glass half full guy but the amount of trolling and completely irrational posts are driving me away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

It's become a place to dump on Clemson instead of productive

Nov 22, 2014, 7:24 PM

discussions and sharing of views. I've got plenty to complain about. There's a bunch of stuff that we need to work on but the stuff I'd bring up is just swept into the pile with the dumpers and coot trolls.

Take york, he's got legitimate concerns but he's ignored most of the time because the real Clemson Fans here are rubbed raw from the dumping.

#FGFwannabe #crapdumpster #coottrollposers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good point***

Nov 22, 2014, 7:26 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: good point***

Nov 22, 2014, 7:30 PM

That's why I haven't addressed it. Everybody is so sensitive anymore it's like a man bringing up PMS on The effin View.

Exactly what I see

Nov 22, 2014, 7:30 PM [ in reply to It's become a place to dump on Clemson instead of productive ]

You can't voice a concern without being immediately accused of bashing even though you support the team and coaches and are happy with wins.

There are a lot of so called fans on here that I think would trade wins for losses or can't enjoy the fact that we've won 8 games regardless of how or circumstances because of the anti-coaching agendas they have.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

The funny thing about this is that...

Nov 22, 2014, 7:33 PM

they haven't a clue what's going on. They got all that 'Dabo is unqualified,' crap from STS, who by the way abandoned that erroneous view a long time ago.

They don't have enough sense to let STS change their minds.

anybody who says Dabo should be fired is crazy

Nov 22, 2014, 7:35 PM

work to do? Yes

fired? No

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

anyone who says he COULD be fired...

Nov 22, 2014, 7:39 PM

can't do math.

Re: The funny thing about this is that...

Nov 22, 2014, 7:38 PM [ in reply to The funny thing about this is that... ]

I don't actually see anyone saying 'Dabo is unqualified' anymore, with perhaps a legitimate questioning of whether he has the experience/confidence to correct Morris since Dabo has never been a coordinator(and you have to admit, for a coach coming from the offense, having two years where your offense just completely goes away is curious).

Dabo being unqualified is usually at the root of why people don't like him, but it certainly did not begin with Shakin'.

Have you discussed this with Quacking Tiger?***

Nov 22, 2014, 7:45 PM

It's kind funny that I've said that here since they first published hate toward Dabo's hire and you're just now showing up to defend them.

Seems like after they changed their tune you're changing the story.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: Have you discussed this with Quacking Tiger?***

Nov 22, 2014, 7:50 PM

Dude, why is STS in your head?

You realize they have a relatively small readership, right?

Nov 22, 2014, 8:00 PM

We have a faction of Tnetters who reproduced almost verbatim STS's dumping. They are in my head, no doubt.

Nov 23, 2014, 3:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Have you discussed this with Quacking Tiger?*** ]

OOH, here's a clue.

"...For Clemson fans, Dabo taking the job would provide a nice little out, especially if Dabo fails to beat South Carolina for the 6th straight year. The Tigers would not have to spend a single penny on the ridiculous buyout attached to Dabo's contract, and it would allow them to go after someone who could revamp the strength and conditioning, recruit in a more efficient manner, and possibly have a functioning OL. Plus we could possibly beat South Carolina again, that would be rather nice."

http://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2014/11/20/7254701/dabo-swinney-florida-football-coach-search

Don't tell me those guys don't have it in for our coach. You're not paranoid if they're really out too get you.

You seem confused...

Nov 22, 2014, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Have you discussed this with Quacking Tiger?*** ]

I was not defending them, rather noting that Dabo's hiring generated significant discussion and debate on this site at the time. So your claim that all the static thrown is due to them is simply wrong. And again, I was not referring to STS changing their tune, but rather to posters on here... you don't see the people who are critical of Dabo saying things like they did when he was hired (just a WR's coach, no experience, on the job training)... that was all over the place back then.

I apologize and stand corrected.

Nov 22, 2014, 7:59 PM

I'm just too sensitive these days. No excuse, I'm sorry.

wow, that was just ridiculously mature...

Nov 22, 2014, 8:01 PM

I demand insults and foot stomping!!! This is the internet after all.
;)

Just say something bad about my effin football coaches!

Nov 22, 2014, 8:01 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic