Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do Tiger Tickets Prices Seem Higher Than Usual
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,417

Do Tiger Tickets Prices Seem Higher Than Usual

May 15, 2017, 8:47 AM

I get we are Nat Champs etc, but the slate of games is pretty mundane with the exception of 2 games. Generally, for mid-field lower deck a set of 7 games goes for $1,400 - $1,500. Here is how I would break it out.

C Demand Games:
Citadel
Kent State (This might be B as it is the opener)

B Demand Games:
Boston College
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech

A Demand Games:
Auburn
Florida State

Let's assume for argument sake that the A Demand Game tickets command $400 each and the B Demand Game tickets command $150 each that would tell you the C Demand Game tickets would command $100 each? Not griping about the price as I believe in free market, just wondering can you see folks paying that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This reminds me ... I have 2 Kent State tix and PP ...

May 15, 2017, 8:50 AM

$950 ... Tmail me ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do Tiger Tickets Prices Seem Higher Than Usual

May 15, 2017, 9:46 AM

Our ticket prices are higher than ever and I do my fair share of griping about it. But then I got a mailing from IPTAY detailing away game ticket prices, and realized (1) it's not just us, and (2) we're actually coming in lower than most opponents, and (3) at least we're getting a good show for our money.

That being said, tickets and an inflated IPTAY membership tier really hit the wallet this year so I'll be looking to sell some premium game tickets for as much as I can get.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You referencing the 2ndary Market or straight from Clemson?

May 15, 2017, 9:51 AM

A mid field ticket ( Yellow sections on the Seat Equity plan stadium diagram - http://www.clemsontigers.com/pdf9/5028213.pdf?&DB_OEM_ID=28510 ) would cost right at $1200 directly from Clemson. Broken down you're talking $800 for the IPTAY donation (for one ticket), $375 for the ticket itself and $20 for delivery so $1195 actually ... but I like round numbers so we'll go with $1200.

Considering how difficult it is to even get a ticket in the lower deck, much less between the 25s, a $200 - $300 premium is not much at all. This is just my speculation based on what I have heard other people say but you would probably have to give in the range of 5 to 7K and then hope seats were available by the time they got around to your application just to get into the lower deck. The projection was for an extremely high renewal rate this year so even then you might be out of luck.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Info....I Was Pricing From Ticket Section on TNET***

May 15, 2017, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,417
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic