Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chequeing In
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 547

Chequeing In

Apr 14, 2020, 10:05 PM

We good here. Need some new columns, rails and ceiling on my front porch. Lost a tree that I wanted gone anyway. Power came back on last night around 7:00.

After seeing the damage I saw today I have nothing to complain about. I have lots of friends that have pretty much lost everything. It’s heartbreaking to see how bad it really is. It’s amazing no more folks died, I’m friends with the family of the man who got killed.

On the bright side, Wilbur came by my house to check on me yesterday.

I’ll tell y’all this, I’ve never been so dayum scared in all my life as I was huddled in the bathroom with my wife and kids and my dogs. Not being able to see anything but hearing things just ripping apart and hitting the house was unreal. I hope I never experience that ever again as long as I live.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear you and fam are all ok

Apr 14, 2020, 10:20 PM

just watching the damage it is amazing there were not more injuries from that storm.

I lived thru a EF 4 as a teenager ('73) and I still get nervous when the wind picks up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heard of Keowee tree damage today.

Apr 14, 2020, 10:22 PM

Sucks anyone has this on top of. Only makes stronger. Glad everyone ok.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You probably could have got in the kitchen cabinets

Apr 15, 2020, 9:00 AM

Glad everyone is ok

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Throwing shade in a time of crisis

Apr 15, 2020, 9:03 AM

LOVE IT.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THIS IS THE JOUNGE I KNOW AND LOVE!!!***

Apr 15, 2020, 10:47 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say I know what you mean

Apr 15, 2020, 9:09 AM

but I slept through Hugo. Mrs. woke me up long enough to move to the downstairs bedroom, but then I fell back asleep. Anyway...glad y'all are OK and the damage was pretty minimal given the scope of what happened in Seneca. Here for you guys if there's anything I can do for y'all!

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 547
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic