Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You play your next opponent no matter who that might be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 835

You play your next opponent no matter who that might be

Sep 16, 2018, 12:07 PM

However, it is human nature to play to the level of your competition. Not making excuses or slighting GSU but it must have been difficult, with all the distractions regarding the weather and possible effects on some players families, to get “ up” for this game. I know, Alabama just does it, always. One glaring difference in us and Alabama, we mirror our coach’s emotion and passion and Alabama is a team of robots led by a cold fish. I believe we must feel that emotion burning in our gut and at that moment, we too will be unbeatable. Just my thoughts. Have a good Sunday and to all my Tiger family that has been hurt by hurricane Florence, my prayers are with you! God bless you all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Human nature is a good point that I agree with. Also, people need...

Sep 16, 2018, 12:14 PM

To stop with all the Bammer talk in Week 3. They are a fine team and will be there in the end more than likely, but they are human too.

Does nobody remember how Miss St. blew their chance to beat them last year? Does nobody remember how bad Auburn looked in DV at the beginning of last year and by the end of the year beat almighty Bammer?

It’s a week-to-week deal, people. Just do your best to beat the next opponent and let’s see how things unfold at the end of the regular season.

~JKB

Re: You play your next opponent no matter who that might be

Sep 16, 2018, 12:19 PM

Granted, it's human nature, but give me one reason it came down to a pylon saving the day against aTm.
Where was that emotion that"should" have been burning in our gut?

Sep 16, 2018, 12:41 PM

Well, I guess to have the courage and grit to create the “ pylon play” (which has been shown through multiple angle video as a correct call) and the interception on the two point conversion all while the momentum and 105k fans screaming, showed that emotion. Now, I’m at a loss for how we ended up in that position but emotion and spirit shown through.

Sep 16, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: You play your next opponent no matter who that might be ]

"Saving" the day. The game I saw A&M needed a 2 point conversion to tie the game. Believe what makes you and your team feel better.

Sep 16, 2018, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: You play your next opponent no matter who that might be ]

Can you remind when after the 1st quarter we trailed in the A&M game? Or any point after 1:00 minute into the 2nd quarter A&M possessed the ball with an opportunity to take the lead? If not, I fail to see how the pylon “saved” the day

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic