Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another missed targeting by Florida State player
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Another missed targeting by Florida State player

Oct 31, 2016, 12:37 PM

Disclaimer: I don't like the targeting rule. I like protecting players but I think it's worded too dumb to be consistently enforced.

On the opening kickoff Artavis Scott gets bottled up and is on his way down falling back.
#1 for Fla State comes in at the last second and blasts him helmet to helmet. Leading with the helmet. It was easily missed by a ref but caught by the overhead camera. just wanted to throw that out there for whiney Jimbo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

video....

Oct 31, 2016, 12:40 PM

very first play (the kickoff) see FSU player #1 after Artavis is bottled up.
https://youtu.be/HA7qQYeYlZo

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Full game on Tiger TV or GT Bob YouTube channels***

Oct 31, 2016, 1:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho

Oct 31, 2016, 12:42 PM

Was talking about.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho

Oct 31, 2016, 1:07 PM

Watch the replay with 4:08 left in the 4th quarter (the 2:42:00 mark if you're watching the video from Tiger TV). Kendall Jackson will come on a delayed blitz and hit him in the chest full speed... WITH HIS HEAD UP! Hard, legal hit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2016, 1:08 PM

Sorry, Kendall Joseph. I must have a bottle of wine on my mind!

Next thing you know

Oct 31, 2016, 4:51 PM

they'll say he hit him with s wine bottle.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Oct 31, 2016, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho ]

Kirk said it was a legal hit on air. Fowler said,he thought it wasn't then they replayed it. His head was up face mask in His chest.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he hit him from the front in the middle of the chest, I

Oct 31, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho ]

don't care whether his head was up or flat, it was FOOTBALL. If you want a noncontact game, watch Lawn Darts, for Whiney's sake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Joseph only hit him with his shoulder***

Oct 31, 2016, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this him using his shoulder?

Oct 31, 2016, 2:07 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20360997

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 31, 2016, 1:55 PM [ in reply to I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho ]

Here ya go...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You obviously

Oct 31, 2016, 1:56 PM

don't know the definition of targeting

THIS = NOT LEADING WITH THE HEAD!!

Oct 31, 2016, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to see a picture of the targeting on francois jimho ]

The More You Know

Re: THIS = NOT LEADING WITH THE HEAD!!

Oct 31, 2016, 2:15 PM

his arms were completely around him, not like uncalled targeting calls.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG

Nov 1, 2016, 11:03 AM [ in reply to THIS = NOT LEADING WITH THE HEAD!! ]

HE HIT HIM IN THE MIDSECTION. TARGETING IS NECK, HEAD AREA.

Targeting and Making Forcible Contact to Head or Neck Area of a Defenseless Player. ARTICLE 4. No player shall target and make forcible contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent (See Note 2 below) with the helmet, forearm, hand, fist, elbow or shoulder.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic