Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's another "historic photo" of TigerNet in November 2001
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Here's another "historic photo" of TigerNet in November 2001

May 29, 2020, 9:50 AM

Notice the mention of the football game vs. Duke on December 1, 2001. That game (originally scheduled for Sep. 15) was rescheduled due to the September 11 attacks.

Those were crazy times too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's another "historic photo" of TigerNet in November 2001

May 29, 2020, 9:54 AM

Thanks for sharing!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice find, thanks...

May 29, 2020, 9:59 AM

and some of cutigerbob®'s heavy reading.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JK is not going to like this.***

May 29, 2020, 10:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: JK is not going to like this.***

May 29, 2020, 10:10 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Relax, Frances.

May 29, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to JK is not going to like this.*** ]

I have no issue with our agricultural history. I think it's great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Relax, Frances.

May 29, 2020, 10:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You misspelled my name...

May 29, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Relax, Frances. ]

again.

It’s “Francis” or “FM”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It doesn't surprise me that Karen feels the need to

May 29, 2020, 11:20 AM

disrespect South Carolina and U.S. Revolutionary War history the same way she disrespects Clemson's agricultural history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If it’s intentional...

May 29, 2020, 11:26 AM

It’s a weird flex.

Interesting Tiger Poll down there on Woody and the ROH

May 29, 2020, 10:24 AM

Best Is The Standard

This was when tigernet.com was NSFW.

May 29, 2020, 10:35 AM

It was still thetigernet.com or tigernet2.com.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: This was when tigernet.com was NSFW.

May 29, 2020, 10:47 AM

You're right!!! I'm still in the habit of typing TheTigerNet.com into the address bar (which automatically routes you to the new address). Tigernet.com would take you to a site that would get you in trouble with your company's IT department. I may or may not be speaking from experience. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic