Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 81
| visibility 1

TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them

Nov 14, 2018, 9:47 AM

A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them

Former Clemson quarterback Kelly Bryant has an official visit scheduled with Miami on Nov. 24 according to multiple reports. This is not sitting well with some Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them

Nov 14, 2018, 9:50 AM

Yep they've lost about 4 in a row and yet they dont need any help from outsiders.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 10:00 AM

Well, he won't be going to Miami. The reason he left CU was he did not start one game. Richt will treat him just like Dabo did. EARN IT!!! I doubt any school is going to guarantee him that no matter what, he will be the starter.

Nov 14, 2018, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 3:01 PM

He could go to about any option team and start bc he is a top option QB with good option skills....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 3:28 PM

Lol. What the heyall are you talking about? He was terrible on option plays. He almost always made the wrong read.

Nov 15, 2018, 6:54 AM

With him, his primary option was, he kept it and ran the ball. Also, he often kept it too long for other backs to be successful, if they did get a hand-off. I do believe he ran it so often, because he knew he was a lousy passer on any attempts past the LOS. I guess you can tell I was not a fan of his.

I hope he finds some team where he can be of help. I am glad we are where we are, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them ]

And if some top program is not going to guarantee KB the starting job, will he just just stomp off again? Any decent D-1 program is going to have several top-flight QB's in the lineup progression. And are these players are just supposed to stand aside and watch interloper KB waltze in and be handed the starting QB role?? Really?? Talk about a divisive influence in the locker room. Where will this happen? Give me a name. But, obviously KB wants to walk in as top dog. Hello? Wow, we have really fallen apart offensively at Clemson since Trevor Lawrence took over at QB.. If I'm not mistaken, he was just voted MVP in the game against BC. And, we rank in the top teams in the nation offensively. Oh dear. I miss KB so much that I wish he would have been here to help us lose a couple pf games. And gee, aren't we ranked number two in the nation?? What will we do without Kelly?? Lose!

Nov 14, 2018, 9:55 AM

Yawn.

As if they have ANY SAY in the matter.***

Nov 14, 2018, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: As if they have ANY SAY in the matter. true but in fact

culturally malicious obedience would torpedo this. I was worried about our culture once KB left but it hasnt been an issue. ANother big difference in the two programs

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, they do have a say, in a roundabout way.

Nov 14, 2018, 11:25 AM [ in reply to As if they have ANY SAY in the matter.*** ]

Any coach who doesn't see bringing him on as a potential morale problem is asking for trouble. This isn't a normal transfer. This is a SR looking to displace another QB on a new team and thinking he's entitled to do just that. Ironic that KB wants to go do to someone else the same thing he pissed and moaned about at Clemson.

You mean to tell me...

Nov 14, 2018, 12:08 PM

KB is looking to do the same thing to some returning incumbent QB that TL did to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You mean to tell me...

Nov 14, 2018, 3:33 PM

Yessssss that is what he is wanting to do, and he expects members of other teams to welcome a known Quitter!!! I'm sure this will pisss some off bc I added quitter, but the facts stand alone, and if using facts upset's anyone, TD the post. I don't care bc saying that KB is a Quitter is the absolute honest truth bc, he had a choice to stay and just transfer at the end of the season. He chose quitting over being a team player just as a lot of guys on our team does when they're not the starter!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sort of. TL earned the position. He didn't come in with the

Nov 15, 2018, 10:04 AM [ in reply to You mean to tell me... ]

attitude that he was entitled to start. ;)

Re: As if they have ANY SAY in the matter.***

Nov 14, 2018, 3:29 PM [ in reply to As if they have ANY SAY in the matter.*** ]

Who's "they?"

Tnet asking Santa for a signed KB jersey this year

Good luck competing with maria taylor

Re: Tnet asking Santa for a signed KB jersey this year

Nov 14, 2018, 3:40 PM

Okay, I give up. Who is Maria Taylor? Best guess: James Taylor's ex-wife. Is he still alive? "Been walking my way through a lonely time, my back turned toward the son. Lord knows when the cold wind blows, it'll turn your head around" Or was that Mick Jagger or Elvis? My sense of history escapes me. Did any of them know anything about football?

I don’t care where Kelly goes. I think ACC teams might be more interested

Nov 14, 2018, 10:07 AM

maybe bc they would like some inside information about a rival school that might help them. I don’t think he’ll win the starting job wherever he chooses. I think he would have gotten more playing time at Clemson than anywhere else.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: I don’t care where Kelly goes. I think ACC teams might be more interested

Nov 14, 2018, 10:12 AM

Inside information is worthless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 3:47 PM [ in reply to I don’t care where Kelly goes. I think ACC teams might be more interested ]

I wish Kelly the best, but don't understand the continuing obsession with him. History shows that our coaches made by far the right decision. Who can quibble with our record thus far? With TL, we have some chance of beating Alabama. With KB, none! We now have one of the best college QBs in the nation.

Nov 15, 2018, 8:49 AM

I think its more accurate to say "With TL starting and a clear backup in Chase Brice we have the best chance of beating Alabama".

Didn't KB2 begin the CC 15 for 15 in that ass-kicking?***

Nov 14, 2018, 10:11 AM

Re: Didn't KB2 begin the CC 15 for 15 in that ass-kicking?***

Nov 14, 2018, 4:05 PM

Good point! KB was an adequate QB surrounded by a great team. He was a running back playing QB with very limited ability to read and adjust to various defenses. When he came up against an elite defense (Alabama), he was hopeless. Knowing he couldn't effectively pass downfield "Bama" loaded the line of scrimmage----game over. Bryant had absolutely no answer---they buried him. In practices at Clemson, Bryant lost the starting QB job to a player who had been ranked the number one HS player in the nation, Trevor Lawrence. Hello? So Bryant got his panties in a knot, and quit the Clemson team. And now we are conflicted over this?? Bryant will never play a day in the NFL, and I think that any college team who accepts him risks a very divisive influence in their locker room. Sick of hearing about him.

KB2 is in the process of learning a life lesson...

Nov 14, 2018, 4:59 PM

no one likes a quitter.

Re: KB2 is in the process of learning a life lesson...

Nov 14, 2018, 8:08 PM

So let us and T-Net quit talking about a self centered quitter.

unless Richt thinks KB can make real difference, he shouldnt

Nov 14, 2018, 10:17 AM

even entertain accepting his transfer. Why bring a player in that will instantly create a toxic locker room? If you do, you better be pretty confident his results on the field are going to warrant it. I wouldnt want to be KB having to count on the RB that made those statements to pick up that blitz.

Re: unless Richt thinks KB can make real difference, he shouldnt

Nov 14, 2018, 10:26 AM

Richt has always been a master recruiter and then a terrible talent manager once he got the kids on campus. He could not control his players at UGA which made him a great fit for Miami. Sounds like a typical Richt situation to me.

Re: unless Richt thinks KB can make real difference, he shouldnt

Nov 14, 2018, 4:08 PM [ in reply to unless Richt thinks KB can make real difference, he shouldnt ]

My god, why would a program like Georgia even be thinking about this?

What a slap in the face.***

Nov 14, 2018, 10:17 AM

Re: What a slap in the face.***

Nov 14, 2018, 4:10 PM

Who's face? He's the one that made disparaging remarks about our coaching staff. His apologists live on!

Re: What a slap in the face.***

Nov 15, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to What a slap in the face.*** ]

Hahaha! Good one.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Announcing on The Chad's birthday, huh? Sounds like he'd be

Nov 14, 2018, 10:18 AM

going to play with Chad in Arkansaw. I hope the best for him, but after watching some of this year's and last year's games where he started, I'm beginning to think that, while he's a really good quarterback, his 16-2 record was more a reflection of the team around him than his abilities alone. Put him in a mediocre offense, and I think you'll end up with mediocre results. I hope I'm wrong and that he plays lights-out with whomever he goes to, but it'll be interesting no matter what.

Re: Announcing on The Chad's birthday, huh? Sounds like he'd be

Nov 14, 2018, 10:26 AM

He'll be at Arkansas, his career will wend there. Even Miami players know better, that says something

Nov 14, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Announcing on The Chad's birthday, huh? Sounds like he'd be ]

This exactly.^ The surrounding players made him look much better. I liked him and wanted him to do well but doubt he will make a big impact elsewhere. His choice to make but I’m not convinced leaving was in his best interest.
However, it has seemed to be in the best interest of our offense.

Nov 14, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Announcing on The Chad's birthday, huh? Sounds like he'd be ]

Totally agree.

Nov 14, 2018, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Announcing on The Chad's birthday, huh? Sounds like he'd be ]

His 16-2 record was all about the team. We won some games during that span despite him. With 4 & 5 star players surrounding him he was good at times. Sometimes very good. A few times not so good. Any top programs with 4 & 5 star players won't be interested. They will already have QBs. Kelly is not a "program changer". He's not going to play QB on Sunday's. Understand him chasing a dream and wish him well. As stated by many already, the quitting won't follow him well.

Nov 14, 2018, 10:20 AM

Here’s another example of why Clemson doesn’t want current players on social media during the season. Nothing good can come from an emotional knee jerk reaction to anything in-season.

Nov 14, 2018, 4:24 PM

Why would the Miami players not be happy about it??? Here's, a guy who lost his starting position to a far superior player at a major D-1 program, and then stormed off of the program, making totally false allegations against the coaching staff---which in the coaching world has been beyond reproach. Hello? Huh?? Would you (as a player) want him coming into your program? Especially with all of the entitlement delusions he apparently brings with him?

Nov 14, 2018, 10:22 AM

It’s funny, the reason he left Clemson “ waiting his turn, putting in the work” only to br supplanted by a more talented Freshman is exactly what he is expecting from his new destination. Seems a little unfair by his past behavior.

Nov 14, 2018, 4:30 PM

Good luck to him, wherever he lands, Jacksonville State or North Greenville most likely.

Re: TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them***

Nov 14, 2018, 10:23 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them***

Nov 14, 2018, 3:46 PM

His best game ever!

Nov 14, 2018, 10:38 AM

Funny how the very thing KB complained about (losing his spot to another player because he felt he "put in his time" and that he "waited his turn" is not only laughable but hypocritical. He is willing to the very thing that was done to him without even a giving a second thought to it. I am losing more and more respect for him with each new article.

Nov 14, 2018, 10:42 AM

If more of this type of thing happens will it slow down the number of players trying to transfer?
Makes me wonder.....

Nov 14, 2018, 1:53 PM

Nov 14, 2018, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: A few Miami players not happy about Kelly Bryant visiting them ]

Wonder about what?? He chose to transfer because he was beaten out of his position at Clemson. What's to wonder about that. He couldn't stand competition, which says that he had no business being at a top program like ours. Chase is a much better QB than him. How have we done thus far without the illustrious the KB?? This kid is a a legend in his own mind. Am I mistaken or are we undefeated with Trevor??

Nov 14, 2018, 5:18 PM

Makes me wonder if all the stink coming from Miami players will make other players less likely to transfer in the future. Nothing to do with Kelly himself.

Nov 14, 2018, 11:27 AM

Don't blame the payers. Kelly quit on clemson why wouldn't he quit on the canes

Richt is moving up...

Nov 14, 2018, 11:32 AM

...now taking Clemson's castoff QBs instead of UVA's.

Happy Birthday Chad! Not Coincidental.

Nov 14, 2018, 11:33 AM

Go Tigers! Focus on the Natty '19!

Re: Happy Birthday Chad! Not Coincidental.

Nov 14, 2018, 11:42 AM

I can't imagine him not going to play for Morris either and yes, agreed, it is ironic that he's dishing out what he couldn't take. He would have played far more here and most likely been in the playoffs again - essentially no chance of that at any school he has looked at. I'm sorry he made the rash decision to leave, based on emotion and didn't listen to what I'm sure Dabo had to say.
Growing up can be difficult I guess and maybe he will learn from it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happy Birthday Chad! Not Coincidental.

Nov 14, 2018, 4:44 PM

Agree.

While you're at it, can you also provide updates

Nov 14, 2018, 11:46 AM

regarding how Kelly slept last night, what he had for breakfast, how his morning poop went, and how he plans to spend his afternoon?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

N'Kosi Perry will be the starter next year***

Nov 14, 2018, 11:48 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

boo hoo, somebody is always unhappy***

Nov 14, 2018, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

These kids do have a say. I hope the trend continues

Nov 14, 2018, 11:58 AM

The old adage you reap what you sew comes into play here. Bryant preached he was All In. All about Clemson. If that were true, he wouldn’t have left like he did. He took his ball and went home mid season. The first player to do so. Forever branding himself. Now, players are seeing him as a traitor at Miami. Frankly, I can’t blame them. He could have stayed, and won the right to start back. He could have played a lot surging the system. His true colors have shown through. He’s selfish. He doesn’t care about the team. Players with the mindset of playing through turf toe most of the year, even though they are assured a top ten pick even if they sit it out are what NFL teams are looking for. Heart. Selfless leaders at QB. Not swag surfing, all about me, all about the $ guys. He will most likely have to beg, borrow, and or steal his way into a combine somewhere as a QB. As a tight end, with a little weight added, he could be dominant. Or, as a running back. Or, as a wide receiver in the slot. Maybe boundary. But, that’s a tough transition straight away. I wouldn’t want a QB to transfer to Clemson that quit on his team 4 games into the season. Especially after he preached he was all in from his last team. Regardless of his talent level. That’s not the type with the heart of a Lion that’s needed to take you to the promised land. I hope more players speak up. This is their University being represented. I cringe everytime I hear someone say KB is a Tiger for life. He’s a Clemson grad. He lost the right to be called a Tiger the day he asked to be released. He did a decent job as a starter. Any of the four QB’s that transferred since Lawrence arrived could have went 16-2 over the same span. We are much better off without him. Good riddance. He’s someone else’s problem now. KB only got to start those 4 games because Dabo loves KB like a son. And, KB just could have cared less about the guys he called his ride or die brothers. He abondoned them all! Thank God!
Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These kids do have a say. I hope the trend continues

Nov 14, 2018, 12:26 PM

I'm not KB... too short, old, and slow. That being said I don't see KB as a QB in the NFL, and if I were KB (having seen the hand writing on the wall) I would have stayed here at Clemson and asked to me moved to a position where I would (a) be a benefit to the team and (b) earned additional respect from my teammates and fans, and (c)showcase my talents and possibly earn a draft pick. Patrick Sapp played QB until his senior year. He moved to LB which bought him an opportunity in the NFL. I always thought well of Patrick Sapp (one of/ maybe my all time favorite player), and even more so after he made that position change. Just my 2 cents... :)

Nov 14, 2018, 3:42 PM

KB got a lot of bad information about his abilities as QB that didn't know what they were talking about. I'm positive that some where in conversation between KB and Dabo, there was a mention that he wanted to be an NFL QB, and I'm sure Dabo told him the truth, that it would never happen. KB was furious over that information, got pissed and quit the team. He hasn't by his own admission, spoken to Dabo since. Some people just can't handle the truth!!!

Nov 15, 2018, 9:35 PM

That’s a ton of assumption with zero to back it up.

Don’t do that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2018, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: These kids do have a say. I hope the trend continues ]

Hmmmm. Great post.

That's why Dabo cuts the social media cord with our players

Nov 14, 2018, 1:00 PM

during the season.

Take notes Miami....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plus Gold Jewelry Miami Players remember KB2

Nov 14, 2018, 1:20 PM

Scorching their D in last ACCCG and making them look silly and causing Gold Chain prices to plummet!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Few TNet Readers Not Happy with KB Updates.

Nov 14, 2018, 2:26 PM

As previously stated, wish him well and good luck. I'll be glad when we don't have to hear about him on TNet any longer. Anything, I need to know will be on ESPN and other sport networks.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A Few TNet Readers Not Happy with KB Updates.

Nov 14, 2018, 2:57 PM

If all the players ignore him, maybe he will just go away if they aren't happy about his visit. Hopefully he will just go away period.

I wonder what

Nov 14, 2018, 3:57 PM

Young Mr. Brice has to say about this? He was handed a real opportunity by Bryant and he embraced it. As for me, if I had to choose between the two, I would pick the young guy. Especially since he has proven his worth to everyone. Do you think we would have won the Syracuse with KB? I don’t! Enjoy your short stay in Arkansas KB. It’s where your football career will end.

Re: I wonder what

Nov 14, 2018, 4:49 PM

Yeah,I think we would have won.

Nov 14, 2018, 4:23 PM

He needs to try it again...In English this time...

Let’s see here... announcing on The Chad’s bday that he’s

Nov 14, 2018, 7:01 PM

NOT going to play for him? Yeah that doesn’t sound right. Arky seems like the landing spot

Nov 14, 2018, 7:13 PM

Where ever KB goes, I hope he wins the starting job and then leads them to a 3-9 season and finishes dead last in FBS QB rating.

agree..im tired of the pretending

Nov 14, 2018, 7:46 PM

like he is a guy with great character..guys with great character do not quit when something doest go their way..he wants everything handed to him

i think its rich that bryant is in term doing

Nov 14, 2018, 7:45 PM

what he cried about and left here over..hes going to take a starters job who has done everything right..and richt is a moron no way you have him come in for a visit you know good and well he is coming to play right away because he only has one year ..hes not leaving a school because he lost the starting job only to go to another school where he has to earn it..bryant doesnt want to work for anything he wants it given to him

Nov 14, 2018, 11:01 PM

He lacks the felony record to make it at the "U". They won't respect him - no gang tats.

I'm sorry,

Nov 15, 2018, 7:51 AM

who?

If I could pull off a free trip to Miami

Nov 15, 2018, 7:59 AM

Before having to spend a year in Arkansas, I would do it too.

Not that I would have ever left Clemson but . . .

they want loyalty and healthy Competition?

Nov 15, 2018, 10:56 AM

What a slap in the face! KB wants a contract . He want to step in and take someone else’s job that has rode the bench and waited his turn. Why can’t kB get what he wants?... sigh , this saga reads like a bad hallmark movie. It should be called miss informed.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious Question for People Busting on Kelly Bryant

Nov 15, 2018, 12:10 PM

I was the first person to defend those who said that Bryant leaving was selfish.

From Merriam-Webster: "arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others" - that sounds about right to me.

But why are people busting on Kelly Bryant and giving blessings to Hunter Johnson? Is it because Johnson was so-far buried on the depth chart that his transfer was justified? Is it because he pitched a hissy fit on his way out? Is it because he transferred pre-season? (Even so, Clemson had no time to find another quarterback.) Or is it because Bryant was the last one to abandon ship, leaving Clemson in potential peril?

I'm not sure there's a right or wrong answer here.

Re: Serious Question for People Busting on Kelly Bryant

Nov 15, 2018, 3:14 PM

TNetters are busting on him because they have been critical of him since the off season, wanted TL to start day one, questioned KB success from last year and said it was because of the rest of the team, said he couldn't start fast...(note TL didn't score first QTR against FSU and started real slow against BC) but I digress.
Kelly knew that the fan base really didn't support him.. At least those here on TigerNet... (not all on here, but most).

So, the true answer is... There are a lot of KB haters on here that disguise their hate with fact lacking performance criticism... Just win baby!

Also, grading offense.. When TL doesn't play well, TNet doesn't post the grades...Makes you say Hmmm!

Anyway that's my answer to your question.

Re: Serious Question for People Busting on Kelly Bryant

Nov 15, 2018, 3:34 PM

(I apologize for the ambiguous pronouns - hopefully, it was obvious which "he" I was alternately referring to.)

I've always been complimentary of Dabo giving KB notice after the 4th game - a class act, for sure. However, has anyone noticed that he never talks anymore about "everybody plays?" At least, not in terms of quarterback - this, when Chase Brice essentially saved Clemson's season with a 4th-and-6 pass against Syracuse (that one play may have been responsible for Clemson getting into the CFP - if Clemson (knock on wood) goes 15-0 this year, you could argue that Chase's pass was the single most important play in Clemson history, Watson to Renfrow notwithstanding).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr-hB0vIH4Q

Yes, Dabo is playing deep into his roster, but he's really not talking about it anymore. It almost seems like he was appeasing KB, the way he constantly emphasized it the first few games. I suspect he knew, early on, that Trevor was his man, and that he needed a few games to groom him. Still, endless respect for allowing KB to go (his sure-handedness and running ability would have been very useful up at ice-cold Boston College).

You will not like my opinionated contributions to this.

Nov 15, 2018, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Serious Question for People Busting on Kelly Bryant ]

Kelly Bryant did not 'pitch a fit,' as he left. Saying the move from starter to backup was like a slap to the face is not pitching a fit. It's just being honest and I sincerely believe he has literally been slapped in the face before. It was a fair comparison to finding watching your hopes, dreams and efforts were twirling around in toilet water headed down the drain to the sewer.

Kelly Bryant pitched his fits before Dabo made the decision. In all four of our first games our running backs get a reasonable chance to do their jobs due to KB either not being able to read a defense or being greedy with the ball and trying to prove himself to our coaching staff.

I believe it was a part of both. He ain't chit when it comes to reading a defense and he was greedy with the ball. I didn't fault him for leaving. I was glad to see him go. Had he stayed he would have been between Chase and the backup job. He knew he was about to be buried on the depth chart.

He's happy, I'm happy and there's no reason to discuss this further.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2018, 8:38 PM

Not me. Dead to me. All of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Who GAFF?

Nov 15, 2018, 9:12 PM

Nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Replies: 81
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic