Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Besides loggerhead turtles, panda bears, and black rhinos
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Besides loggerhead turtles, panda bears, and black rhinos

Jul 31, 2018, 10:14 AM

Is there another animal you hate? I hope none of you are knee jerk polar bear haters. I recently picked up a cub on a Norwegian cruise and have since fallen in love with the little fellow. He sleeps right beside our three year old and is much better than any teddy bear.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't help but notice 2 of the 3 you mentioned were black..***

Jul 31, 2018, 10:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

First of all I never said I hated. And one of those is black and white, the yin/yang thing

Jul 31, 2018, 10:18 AM

But they are destroying bamboo forests at an intolerable pace

Re: Can't help but notice 2 of the 3 you mentioned were black..***

Jul 31, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Can't help but notice 2 of the 3 you mentioned were black..*** ]

1 of 4 was white. Just the polar bear he got for his child to have a friend for the next 25 years or however long it lasts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean besides dirtpeckers?

Jul 31, 2018, 10:21 AM

How about TNet trolls? Do they count as animals?

Dirtpeckers are a good one. I think tnet trolls are beneath animals but it’s ok to hate***

Jul 31, 2018, 10:39 AM

null

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Why would anyone hate loggerhead turtles, panda bears

Jul 31, 2018, 10:33 AM

and black rhinos? I think all three are delicious.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I’ve never tasted black rhino but their “ivory” makes for good conversation

Jul 31, 2018, 10:40 AM

Pieces

You probably been lied to

Jul 31, 2018, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Why would anyone hate loggerhead turtles, panda bears ]

90% of all rino, turtle, and panda meet is really beef mixed with microcrystalline cellulose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I killed all of them and cooked them myself.

Jul 31, 2018, 10:58 AM

I catch baby loggerhead turtles every year when we vacation to the beach and fry them. Once on a safari hunting trip we came across a mama and calf black rhino. I couldn't bring myself to kill the calf so I only shot the mama. Me and my group of friends camped out that night and ate real good. The panda was a different story as I had to shoot one in self defense, it was about 600 yards away and looked at me kinda funny so I knew it was either fight or flight. So I shot it. Panda meat actually makes a really good stew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Lot's a picky eaters out there.***

Jul 31, 2018, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Why would anyone hate loggerhead turtles, panda bears ]

Re: Besides loggerhead turtles, panda bears, and black rhinos

Jul 31, 2018, 3:42 PM

Appreciate the teddy bear reference. Now getting Build A Bear pop ups that are a huge improvement over yesterday's ads.:)

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic