Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
COOTLESS IN BS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,590

COOTLESS IN BS

Oct 6, 2014, 12:38 PM

Just checking in from the Boiling Springs area. I haven't seen any COOT flags, emblems, or other removable memoribilia this morning! I think some of the bandwagoneers jumped off at full speed!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: COOTLESS IN BS

Oct 6, 2014, 12:43 PM

I haven't saw nothing either in boiling springs! I think they jumped ship! It's nice and quiet!

florence is pretty quiet also***

Oct 6, 2014, 1:09 PM

You may want to rephrase your post.***

Oct 6, 2014, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: COOTLESS IN BS ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: You may want to rephrase your post.***

Oct 6, 2014, 1:24 PM

17 posts in one year. I believe we have another #### lover posing as a Clemson fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: COOTLESS IN BS

Oct 6, 2014, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: COOTLESS IN BS ]

Apparently you have not seen an English grammar book either.

It's funny... All the ones around my office have been

Oct 6, 2014, 1:14 PM

dead silent. Not even a word. The office next to mine is our VP and he's a UK grad and he's been barbing them, just trying to get them to bite and nothing.

Also, my sister is married to a gaycock. Her husband is cool - he is a computer engineer and could not care less about CFB. My sister is the worst fan - an ignorant fan. She knows nothing about football, just reads the headlines and spouts out what she reads/thinks is correct, so I'll often get texts like "Clowney beat you guys 5 years straight" or "As long as Shaw is playing, you guys better get ready for 6 losses in a row"...
Anyway, I sent her a text Saturday night which simply said "Kentucky. lol." and no response. Then this morning, I wrote her again and said "Sorry, was traveling all weekend, so haven't had a chance to read what people were saying about either team. Heard anything?"

No response from her since Friday, when she was predicting "another win against an SEC team on the road"...

Silence is Golden!

Re: It's funny... All the ones around my office have been

Oct 6, 2014, 1:16 PM

Was in cootlumbia this morning saw one car with flags

Oct 6, 2014, 1:29 PM

Was that the OLD BALL COACHES car?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2014, 1:37 PM

Not sure doubtful saw it as I was leaving the gym, luckily I hardly have to go downtown way

Sounds like you need a new sister***

Oct 6, 2014, 1:42 PM [ in reply to It's funny... All the ones around my office have been ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aiken SC has cleared up pretty well also.

Oct 6, 2014, 1:44 PM

Usually see about 15 to 20 vehicles with some sort of C.ock paraphenalia on the way to work. Today I saw one old man with his flags on his truck.

Could be a die hard fan, he probably was with them through all of the bad years; or he might just be too old to reach up there and and untape them from his old Ford F-100.

Either way, the area looks much better.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Re: Aiken SC has cleared up pretty well also.

Oct 6, 2014, 1:46 PM

Golf course was really slim Sunday... Who dog show doing wear the usual chicken sh** shirts even changed their bags

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,590
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic