Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a betting.. Clowney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

As a betting.. Clowney

May 18, 2014, 7:49 PM

Will be out of a starting job before his first contract is over.

Anyone else like to set the over under? No drive, to dumb to learn a playbook and now playing against equivalent talent. He won't last... All the talent in the world wasted on someone with zero heart or drive (no speeding ticket jokes needed)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll have what you're having***

May 18, 2014, 7:53 PM

Re: As a betting.. Clowney

May 18, 2014, 7:56 PM

Wow....you have a player that signed 4th and he has a front page story and you are obsessing about Clowney. Wow.....

May 18, 2014, 8:01 PM

And you're on our board when you had a player selected first.. Why? Be gone. Actually ill see you Tuesday. My grass
Is getting long. Don't forget to trim the hedges,trim and blow this time...

May 18, 2014, 8:18 PM

Wait , he blows too ? I gotta start looking around for a new Cootscaper.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2014, 8:20 PM

Disagree Tigertricks.
In the NFL smarts are a necessity. Everyone there is about the same physically , he will no longer play about 2/3rds of his games against top high school talent. If he doesn't grasp it he could fall and fall hard .
I got him as a bust by 2018

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 18, 2014, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: As a betting.. Clowney ]

Cootscapers are great if you manage them.. Otherwise they only mow about 1/3 of yard and take time off frequently. Running theme down there.

You want him to blow you?***

May 18, 2014, 8:31 PM [ in reply to Re: As a betting.. Clowney ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You want him to blow you?***

May 18, 2014, 8:35 PM

My name isn't Winston. I don't take advantage of drunk women or mentally challenged. Clowney will do plenty of blowing (assignments) on the field. Kid doesn't know hard work or disappointment like he's about to experience. Money or no money, he's worthless... And likely another nfl stat, broke within a few years. Hopefully he buys a few of strip clubs he'll be visiting so often.

He was mentally cashing his NFL signing bonus during his

May 18, 2014, 8:49 PM

last year at USuCk, so I doubt that he will have any real investment plans for the future. Maybe a stripper should change her name to Good Investment. He'd be set.

May 18, 2014, 9:45 PM [ in reply to You want him to blow you?*** ]

Who said it was a him?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2014, 9:52 PM

Clowney did. Apparently his financial planner advised him to start thinking of a career post football.

Negatives: it's a man and act done in bathroom of a Bojangles on lunch break.

May 18, 2014, 10:08 PM [ in reply to You want him to blow you?*** ]

Well - they do love the c... - so much they scream it in open venues. Embarrassing IMO.

May 18, 2014, 10:13 PM

I am hitting the pillows after that one. Way to end the weekend on a good one.

May 19, 2014, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: As a betting.. Clowney ]

Your board ???? This is a fan board and I am a fan. I am a fan of your rival but I am a football fan in general. I have not seen ONE thread on ANY Gamecock board trashing Watkins. We are not obsessed with him like you seem to be about Clowney. He is no longer a Clemson player and I wish him the best of luck. You seem to be someone who can't separate real people from a fictional obsession with college football players. You would be better off going to some virtual world so you can control and bash people and things that aren't real. The fact that you live in this delusional world where you define good and bad people simply based on whether they were Clemson players or not is really sad. That says more about you than it will ever say about me....have a nice day....

May 18, 2014, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: As a betting.. Clowney ]

Yeah and you are obsessed with clemson.

May 19, 2014, 7:49 AM

good old moronec. what would we do without this idiot telling us how we should feel.

May 19, 2014, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: As a betting.. Clowney ]

Trust me...I am not obsessed with Clemson. I visit many boards and enjoy interacting with other fan bases. You guys just seem to be the most paranoid of all. I guess I can understand with the fact we are bitter rivals and we have taken over the series for now. The SEC money and exposure really irritates your base and with the new SEC network and the riches it will bring will probably make it even worse...

...try this and expand your horizon beyond your own board. It won't bite....

http://www.footballforumsguide.com/

May 19, 2014, 10:00 AM

You are plenty obsessed with Clemson. You are just pathetically in denial.

Actions speak louder than words #### lover.

You spend time over here on a Clemson site you are obsessed it is that simple kid.

null

May 19, 2014, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Re: As a betting.. Clowney ]

you are no a Clemson website. You are not allowed to call anyone else obsessed you gigantic waste of breath.

null

May 18, 2014, 8:18 PM

Clowney will have a job for 10 years unless he breaks his neck. The question with him is whether he will be a star or not. He is really big and really fast and has a see ball tackle ball mentality which doesn't take too much smarts.

maybe it applies .. maybe it doesnt

May 18, 2014, 8:32 PM

i have a nephew that i have to kick in the #### every time i want him to do a chore around the house or his school work.

He got a crappy min. wage job and he is mr johhny on the spot, Mr. employee of the month.

I asked him why he is so lazy everywhere except at work.. His response.. They Pay me.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this

May 18, 2014, 8:38 PM

point? It's not as though he has the opportunity to beat Clemson any longer.

I'll never understand why fans carry over hatred into the NFL.

I didn't think CJ Spiller was going to be successful in the NFL, it took him a little bit but he's proved me wrong the past few years. However, at no point did I hope he was going to fail.

I don't understand why you want Clowney to fail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I agree - his college days are over and he's now in the.....

May 18, 2014, 8:42 PM

NFL so let go of his past.

Re: What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this

May 18, 2014, 8:42 PM [ in reply to What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this ]

it is mostly because of people like you if you havent figured it out

Re: What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this

May 18, 2014, 8:45 PM [ in reply to What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this ]

It's not wishing failure. I hope everyone the best. But logical prediction is a separate thing. I hope clowney has a good career as a sports fan.. Tuff to say as a Clemson fan, but don't think he has the drive, knowledge, or heart. Many good talents have busted out. Unless he changes, he'll be another espn special, "Where are they know?" My guess, rock hill Wendy's.. Parking lot.!

I'm not wishing it on him. I live in the Rock Hill area, so

May 18, 2014, 8:52 PM [ in reply to What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this ]

his success will look good for the local schools, plus he may end up having a good financial impact on some local people. But I don't expect him to change his nature because he's being paid. If he get's his bell rung and learns from it, he'll be OK. If he let's the embarrassment get to him, he's toast.

Re: I'm not wishing it on him. I live in the Rock Hill area, so

May 18, 2014, 9:01 PM

I live in the rock hill area as well. Can't imagine him doing anything for the people around here. He's not a grant hill. I hope i eat my words but don't think he'll do anything positive with his money.

Re: I'm not wishing it on him. I live in the Rock Hill area, so

May 18, 2014, 9:20 PM

I don't know him, nor ever do I wish to, but I imagine you are correct in your assessment. Maybe he straightens up and reaches his potential, but his history doesn't support that. Now he has the money that used to be the bait that inspired him. He doesn't think he needs it anymore, so I doubt he reaches much of a pedestal as a pro.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I certainly don't...I may make jokes at his expense but

May 18, 2014, 9:20 PM [ in reply to What is the point in wishing failure upon Clowney at this ]

the kid's filthy rich. Regardless of his future career, he's probably got more money right now than all the poster's yearly salary combined...I wish him well unless he's going against a Clemson alumni aka Spiller/Ellington/Boyd/etc...

Re: I certainly don't...I may make jokes at his expense but

May 18, 2014, 9:28 PM

Valid and agree. Still, id bet most posters have a larger net worth than him in 10 years... Maybe I'm speaking for myself but it's true. He'll blow through a good portion of his first
Contract and endorsements. He also won't realize that's his lifetime money and to invest, save, etx. He'll spend it like he's making 4mill a year forever.

To dumb… nice.***

May 18, 2014, 9:16 PM

OP is a moron***

May 18, 2014, 10:38 PM

Re: OP is a moron***

May 18, 2014, 10:42 PM

You're a moron. Nanna nanna boo boo.

Re: OP is a moron***

May 18, 2014, 10:42 PM [ in reply to OP is a moron*** ]

Would you like to compete in a spelling bee justbrowsin? Can you spell Coot?

"to dumb to learn a play book" hahaha******

May 18, 2014, 10:25 PM

Re: "to dumb to learn a play book" hahaha******

May 18, 2014, 10:28 PM

To be fair to OP, Clowney doesn't know the difference between "to" or "too" either, which is kind of the point.

Re: "to dumb to learn a play book" hahaha******

May 18, 2014, 10:39 PM [ in reply to "to dumb to learn a play book" hahaha****** ]

Nice catch!! I've been boozing on a Sunday night and was hoping that wouldn't be caught. Unlike you coots that live off spell check,
Grammar isn't caught. To is actually a word...just not there. Wish I had edit capabilities. However, since you did catch it. Doesn't it make you even more mad that clowney got into your school? Sure you probably read at a collegiate level while he's stuck finger painting and eating glue during nap time.

Clemson Christianity

May 18, 2014, 10:44 PM

proclaiming to be good, christian men while spewing hatred and jealousy towards others because they are better than you on the football field.

Re: Clemson Christianity

May 18, 2014, 10:46 PM

So you are the self admitted devil? Or was calling me a moron your Christian proclamation?

May 18, 2014, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Clemson Christianity ]

Lol.

May 18, 2014, 10:59 PM

I was wondering when some idget Coot fan would bring in a wild card (morality)to deflect away the conversation from just talking about a kid who we all know (Tigers and dirtpeckers alike) is relatively stupid and poorly suited to be his own life manager . It isn't like this scenario doesn't play out with pro athletes on a daily basis. Im reminded of the old saying ....
A fool and his money are soon parted.

DB23

You know he is stupid? How?***

May 18, 2014, 11:04 PM

Re: You know he is stupid? How?***

May 18, 2014, 11:08 PM

He went to USuCk!

Clowney's not stupid, but you're certainly ignorant.

May 18, 2014, 11:13 PM

Take off the blinders dude and take a deep breath of reality. You'll feel much better once you accept the truth.

Re: Clowney's not stupid, but you're certainly ignorant.

May 18, 2014, 11:17 PM

Oh I certainly apologize if I have offended or upset anyone.

Except trolling gruntstains. Hurt feelings are what they exist to have.

Coot.

DB23

No hurt feeling here.

May 18, 2014, 11:25 PM

just marveling at how you uppity Clemson folk speak so highly of yourselves, fawn after recruits like school girls, and then call them stupid, etc. when they don't join your cult. Dabo would have given Clowney a hand job at the least to sign with Clemson.

Re: Clowney's not stupid, but you're certainly ignorant.

May 19, 2014, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Clowney's not stupid, but you're certainly ignorant. ]

I think Clowney will be a fine NFL player but you're the ignorant one if you think he is not stupid. His nickname is doo doo. That alone makes him stupid but add in the fact of him being a coot, like yourself, and that removes all doubt. Now fill it up and get the windshield clean too!

May 18, 2014, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: You know he is stupid? How?*** ]

I'm from RH and I have met Clowney on several occasions. He may not be the smartest person, but despite what you want to say about him, he has some serious work ethic. He may have checked out a bit last year, but would you go lights out your last year of college ball with the risk of injury and potentially losing millions? He made good on his promise to never lose to Clemson. Coming out of high school, he said he was going to go number #1 in the NFL draft. He did that. The kid signed a $190 million contract with puma before he got a dime from the Texans. And he's got more coming from Wilson, Gillette, New Era, and you know that Gatorade will be calling soon. His mom busted her ### in a chip plant so he could have what he has now. I know her and she will be ###### if she lets him screw that up. You need to take bets on when Sammy is gonna fail his first drug test

May 18, 2014, 11:36 PM

What in Danny Ford is with all the Cooties on our pages. If I had one hour to live and they told me I could have a whole day if I just spent it on a Coot fan site , I would relish that last hour.
To me there are very few things more pathetic than trolling a rivals website ...one of those things would have to be defending stupid people you don't know to other people you don't know by saying things you don't know about some idiot you've never known.
Get lost ...Pullets.

DB23

Re: You know he is stupid? How?******

May 18, 2014, 11:45 PM

May 18, 2014, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: You know he is stupid? How?*** ]

Trolling? This is my third post. Normally, I just read and observe what y'all have to say. Quite frankly, it's amusing to me how all y'all still spew hatred towards a kid that made this state, as a whole, look good. Let it go.

May 19, 2014, 8:15 AM

Funny how you think he made the state "look good". Did you even bother to pay attention to how childish and what a poor example he set last year. What an embarrassment for a guy with so much potential. Even your coach who is right much of jerk and an embarrassment himself was fed up with him. Go on back over to fgf. Maybe there you can find another pretender to share your opinion of his making the state look good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW, what was his GPA.?***

May 23, 2014, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: You know he is stupid? How?*** ]

May 18, 2014, 11:11 PM [ in reply to You know he is stupid? How?*** ]

He took special education classes in HS. Thats a fact.
He couldn't read his contract aloud because there weren't any cartoon pictures by the words.
He went to USuC ....Nuff' said.

DB23

You may be right about the first one.

May 18, 2014, 11:19 PM

I don't know if he did or not. Your other statements are typical sophomoric responses.

Never mistake education with intelligence. And if nothing else, don't be a hater.

And don't kid yourself***

May 23, 2014, 8:18 PM

May 19, 2014, 8:11 AM

What is the wager?

May 23, 2014, 7:01 PM

This just reeks of sour grapes. He's in the NFL now, and I hope he does well and shows people how great football is in the state of South Carolina.
Having 2 1st round players from the state can only be good for us.

He will be great on 3rd down

May 23, 2014, 8:00 PM

He will get rolled on running plays. I agree with you, he is Haynesworth 2.0.

I understand the moron in monroe (there are a ton of morons in monroe though if you have ever been there) is upset, but that dude is in love with clownboy and obsessed with Clemson, so his opinion is kinda useless.

May 23, 2014, 8:36 PM

Wow... 5 days later and this thread is still going? Clowney would be siting out with a soar pinky toe by now. We Clemson folk have stamina and heart.

Listen coots, I don't hate clowney and didn't grow up hating Carolina. I wasn't raised in sc so it wasn't until recently i realized how dumb your fan base is at times.

But clowney will be a bust. Realize it. He was dominate it college but talent only gets you so far. In the nfl it takes hard hard work, desire, and want. Now that he's paid, his drive will only go down. Add to it, he's way too dumb to learn a playbook. His dart directly into the backfield will be exposed. Plus, there are kickers stronger than him, so don't sell the linebacker dream... Bust.

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic