Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know, you guys are lucky
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

You know, you guys are lucky

Jul 3, 2017, 1:11 PM

Our board is filled with reports of 5-stars and vicious hits and recruiting and national championships and inside info from some of the best recruits in the nation here at The Opening.

I took a moment to visit another board, and there are discussions of gas prices, women's basketball recruiting, several posts about the need to cheat (seems to be the prevailing thought is that cheating is the only way they will get better), a shared hate of the baseball hire and a general grumpiness not seen since, well, yesterday.

Enjoy the good times, folks. It's fun around here.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know, you guys are lucky

Jul 3, 2017, 1:14 PM

Quit stalking the coots ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2017, 1:19 PM

I know you need to but I dont visit other boards ever. This is my only board

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2017, 5:03 AM

Same here, the only way that I know what's going on and being said else where, is hearing it from the people that do visit other boards and that is second hand information that should be taken with a few grains of salt and pepper!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact that you were on FGF is very telling...

Jul 3, 2017, 1:24 PM

Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jul 3, 2017, 1:25 PM

Who is they and them? Who is this sad bunch you are referring to? Say it David. We wanna hear you say it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is at he Opening reporting on all the gamecock recoots?

Jul 3, 2017, 1:26 PM

heh heh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should I post this on FGF

Jul 3, 2017, 1:29 PM

http://www.nationalchickencouncil.org/about-the-industry/statistics/wholesale-and-retail-prices-for-chicken-beef-and-pork/

Re: Should I post this on FGF

Jul 4, 2017, 5:07 AM

But why would you waste the time, no one over there could read it. Waste not, want not!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain't it the truth............***

Jul 3, 2017, 1:27 PM

Jul 3, 2017, 1:27 PM

You should be visiting our rival boards likes of FSU,UofL,NC,OHSt and maybe Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2017, 1:30 PM

DH, I have no clue where you live, but I would fully recommend you move to downtown Columbia because you are either a "closet" coot or a whiny nervous fan who thinks the "sky is falling."

Good luck figuring out how Clemson suddenly somehow got behind the chickens here in the Midlands. By the way even their fans don't like the hire yesterday. I was impressed by his earnest comments. Tanner is anxious because another bad chapter in USuck sports beyond women's basketball and he will be gone. Football here we com

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 3, 2017, 2:48 PM

women's basketball brings in all that revenue

Yup.***

Jul 3, 2017, 1:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hood throwing shade. I like it.***

Jul 3, 2017, 2:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

LUCKY...

Jul 3, 2017, 3:29 PM

I got lucky today

I awoke!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Da Man Bill!***

Jul 3, 2017, 3:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Bill, I see you got your day started on the right foot...

Jul 3, 2017, 3:43 PM [ in reply to LUCKY... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

And to top it off their mascot is a chicken.***

Jul 4, 2017, 6:51 AM

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic