Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"You know ya'll are gonna' Clemson this year."
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

"You know ya'll are gonna' Clemson this year."

Sep 17, 2017, 9:37 PM

Was told to me while at church by a Tenn fan. He still holds onto that old "Clemson-ing" thing.
I would have redefined CLEMSON-ING for him but he was salty from some ribbing he was getting(not by me). I have found church is not the best place to get into sports arguments but it always seems to be the meeting place of different fan bases.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Your subject left last year

Sep 17, 2017, 9:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your subject left last year

Sep 17, 2017, 9:56 PM

You should have said "Oh, you mean win another National Championship"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "You know ya'll are gonna' Clemson this year."

Sep 17, 2017, 10:00 PM

Says the guy whose team gave up a Hail Mary to lose the game. Didn't those clowns lose to usuck last year? What an idiot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha...

Sep 17, 2017, 10:06 PM

Vollyworld,

You are talking to Straight Cash..Dabo Swinney

You got Butch Jones. Add Amazing Grace to the song list of his coach's funeral. It's a staple...
Sing it with feeling. While kicking yourself in the ### for cranking on Tupac Fulmer and forcing him into retirement.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: "You know ya'll are gonna' Clemson this year."

Sep 17, 2017, 10:07 PM

Sorry 'sense, but your story is jacked up on several levels. At first - since it's Sunday - I figured I wouldn't get into it, but I can't let it go. So, a guy in your church is catching grief - from other guys in your church - then he (a Tenn fan, no less) makes that crack to you ... but you let it go because "you're in church..." ....?! Call me a sinner, if you will, and I understand turning the other cheek, but methinks perhaps you may need a backbone infusion.

just saying

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic