Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what's going to be disappointing ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

You know what's going to be disappointing ?

Nov 15, 2015, 8:44 AM

To go 12-0 and then go to the championship game and lose the conference title and be left out of the playoff because of a defense playing like its on vacation.

I think it's time they get a reality check before reality sets in. Too many sunshine pumpers when what we need is some truth and to correct some of these issues.

No one is doubting how good Venables is or that our defense has good players, but like the coaches have said time and time again, you still have to preform. Yesterday was not good. Bet your bottom dollar USC and UNC are both watching that film really closely. We better fix this now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ?

Nov 15, 2015, 8:46 AM

What's even more disappointing is a grown up playing pretend on a website that has no interest in his/her presence there .
Troll away , Baba.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 15, 2015, 8:46 AM

I'm not trolling. It seems u r.

Nov 15, 2015, 8:52 AM

I notice you didn't care to differentiate between his/her in my statement .

Oh well , let's talk football . When you are 10-0 and ranked in the top 10 defensively , and top 25 offensively ...what problems do you have that need fixing ? Injuries maybe . I'm confused , are we #1 and unbeaten , or are we falling apart and should be frightened ...like you seem to think we should be ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 15, 2015, 9:01 AM

I'm not holding a conversation with someone who is nothing but a jerk to other people.

Agree. It's ridiculous how some people have zero

Nov 15, 2015, 5:16 PM

Objectivity. We WILL LOSE playing that D against UNC. No doubt about it.

Re: Agree. It's ridiculous how some people have zero

Nov 15, 2015, 6:06 PM

Well , thats just like ...your opinion , man .

DB23

Nov 15, 2015, 8:47 AM

I agree , if we play like yesterday UNC will hang 50 on us.
But I trust BV to get it fixed

Nov 15, 2015, 8:48 AM

Ty. Finally someone that isn't blind.

Nov 15, 2015, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

Yeah they might , but we would score 59 and win .

DB23

Finally...

Nov 15, 2015, 9:07 AM

someone not blinded by Coot hatred.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if they hung 50 on us, DW would just hang 51 plus.***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF----> This Way***

Nov 15, 2015, 8:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF----> This Way***

Nov 15, 2015, 8:50 AM

Then maybe you should go there. You keep mentioning them so much.

Dude, #### up that stuff. Honest discussion is allowed here.

Nov 15, 2015, 10:15 AM [ in reply to FGF----> This Way*** ]

If you can't handle the adult discussion go sit at the kiddy table.

agree. The dude has 10000+ posts for Gods sake.***

Nov 15, 2015, 5:19 PM

Nov 15, 2015, 8:54 AM

keep dreaming..... you stink of coot!

Nov 15, 2015, 9:34 AM

If we get into a shoot out with UNC I still like our chances.

You know who's going to be disappointed ?

Nov 15, 2015, 9:04 AM

You coots when we are playing in the CFP!

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: Tiger8693®

Message was edited by: Tiger8693®

566 posts in 22 days? Check your overactive ego

Nov 15, 2015, 9:09 AM

Your opinions aren't nearly as cogent as you think they are.

Didn't realize you can study a poor game

Nov 15, 2015, 9:26 AM

Or that both of those teams ran the option

Clemson

We are 10-0, your team is 3-7***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:28 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well wondered when the sky is falling guys would show up. Its obvious from coaches comments that the Defense let the rankings go to their heads. Film time is gonna be painful. Practice will be bad as BV will unleash on them. Remember we are talking about 18-22 year olds who are in rare air. We should be fine with some attitude adjustments.

I am sure the coaches will read this and then decide they

need to work on our defense.

Thanks for doing your part to help this team perform.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whining while 10-0?***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:32 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whining while 10-0?***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:33 AM

The Coots are 3-7 .

DB23

Maybe that is why eot is unhappy..............***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:35 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's disappointing is the TUs for your post.***

Nov 15, 2015, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

The best 5 years of the history of your school and you manage to

Nov 15, 2015, 9:38 AM

Win a division title and your HOF coach leaves your program in a mess. That's dissapointing

Nov 15, 2015, 9:40 AM

Rent's due the 28th. and Daddy is coming to collect.

Nov 15, 2015, 9:40 AM

Every team has a bad game. But we can handle adversity. Is it not okay that the number one team travels 900+ miles. Plays a game in a dome on turf and a very emotional team.

Come on dude.
Each game is a learning experience.

I was surprised how well they ran the option. I didn't know that about cuse.

Nov 15, 2015, 9:53 AM

Why don't u come one. It seems Brent Venables agrees with me. But of course there are always tons of sunshine pumpers on tigernet. Nobody ever wants to hear truth. And all these rude members just run together like none of them can think on their own. Calling people coot this and coot that anytime anyone disagrees with them. I've been a tiger fan longer than probably the majority here. But still some of them think that unless you pump only sunshine, how dare you speak. It's so dumb.

I mean I could get on here and say Dabo was an angel but I still get thumbs down from several stalkers. So that's a nonsense number. Apparently it has nothing to do with right, just part of the silly click. Like a bunch of high schoolers.

You can talk crap all day and ignore the facts, but I honestly just don't care. It's just amazing how hateful some of you are. Then you get upset when someone defends themselves. It's so dumb. Supposed to be a Clemson family but clearly that's contingent on lotsa garbage. Some of you are way more hateful than any SC fan.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my post at all. All true. True to anyone who has a brain. Even Brent Venables agreed. But look at all the crap I get lol.

No , I'm sorry, but the problem is not me. You Guys harass people all the time when they have their OWN opinion. It's like some childish mob. No wonder some of the players don't read this junk. Who can blame them.

Im sure I'll be banned soon. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Some of you will just start messaging the mods begging to remove someone when in fact they aught to remove you. But they don't take the time to go back and read everything posted in context.

Think what you want but I'll say it again. If our d plays like that against UNC, it'll be a loss. Period. Pump sunshine all day but that's a fact.

It's you acting like this is the norm

Nov 15, 2015, 10:02 AM

"UNC and SC will be studying this"? Sure, they can, but they better change their offense and hope we play bad to match that tape. It was a bad game on defense, we looked lost a lot, but the 'woe is us' vibe is coming on very strong. I don't think anyone's doubting UNC will be a loss if our defense plays that way. But no one thinks, after this, that they will. It seems you do.

Clemson

Re: It's you acting like this is the norm

Nov 15, 2015, 10:04 AM

We have had huge big play breakdowns for several games and it's getting worse. That's not an opinion.

FSU had 2

Nov 15, 2015, 10:08 AM

We held them to 0 touchdowns for over 50 minutes and to 3 points in a half. That's not an opinion. You can isolate a few data points to try and extrapolate, but that doesn't match the trend of other times.

This was a bad defensive performance. I don't see it as the norm.

And your getting worse comment IS an opinion.

Clemson

Agree. Do these bozos watch the game or just get drunk and

Nov 15, 2015, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: It's you acting like this is the norm ]

yell?

BV agrees with you?

Nov 15, 2015, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

Link to where he said we go 12-0 and lose to UNCheat?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: BV agrees with you?

Nov 15, 2015, 10:13 AM

I might let you slide on one thread but you are a coot .,
Ray Charles could see our defense took the day off .,

There is no way to draw results conclusions for future

Nov 15, 2015, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

games based on previous games played.

When you do this, it shows football ignorance & a Chicken Little mentality. Fact.

And big play problems only getting worse ? After the Dalvin Cook play, we did a good job on the semiholes.

Enjoy the win. Wake is next & they present the next set of problems we have to prepare for.

Just relax & soak in today ..... tomorrow will be here soon enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 15, 2015, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

>
> Think what you want but I'll say it again. If our d
> plays like that against UNC, it'll be a loss. Period.
> Pump sunshine all day but that's a fact.

No, no it is not. We could easily get into a Big 12 type scoring game and put more points on the board then they do. See last year, btw.

Sky is falling people are just like "upset alert" journalists - they keep saying stuff like this and sooner or later they will be right. Not many teams go undefeated - none last year, iirc. Sounds like you are waiting for the loss to tell us "I told you so". Hope you enjoy that when it happens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with u 100%! Apparently there are a bunch of

Nov 15, 2015, 5:24 PM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

Middle schoolers on this board. They have zero ability to think and analyze. Typical of this generation. Have no idea what reality is...

Re: I agree with u 100%! Apparently there are a bunch of

Nov 15, 2015, 5:25 PM

You sir are a genius! Nice post

Nov 15, 2015, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You know what's going to be disappointing ? ]

> I mean I could get on here and say Dabo was an angel
> but I still get thumbs down from several stalkers.
> So that's a nonsense number. Apparently it has
> s nothing to do with right, just part of the silly
> click. Like a bunch of high schoolers.
>

It's interesting that you say that. If Dabo were reading your post I'm sure he's saying "I could get this team ranked #1 in the country and there would still be 6th graders saying that the team needs to be better or how they could do a better job"

You know what has to be disappointing?

Nov 15, 2015, 12:29 PM

To be a fan of a school that hired a HOF coach to bring them championships, achieve 3 great 11 win seasons and 5 wins in a row over your rivals, yet never win a championship because of inexplicably losing at least one game in those seasons by giving up 40+ points. Then to have that coach rest on his laurels and not give a flying duck about recruiting and quit midseason arguably leaving the program in a worse state than when he found it.

Then to be so desperate for attention that you create an account on said rivals board to try and make a point that their insurance salesman's 10-0 team isn't quite as good as their record shows.

That has to be quite disappointing. You sir are a true hero for not sucking on the business end of a revolver.

Idiot coot

Nov 15, 2015, 12:32 PM

Is an idiot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Idiot coot

Nov 15, 2015, 12:34 PM

My concern is someone like a Derrick Henry would've had 300 yards rushing yesterday. I have faith the coaches can fix it, but we can't have a bad day against a really good team.

Unless you're on the coaching staff...

Nov 15, 2015, 12:37 PM

...no one gives a d@mn about your truth. Yes, defense has areas to fix. That's the coaching staff's issue to resolve. The only responsibility I have as a fan is to enjoy like at 10-0 and #1.

I don't think Venables cares what we say on TNet

Nov 15, 2015, 12:46 PM

He knows. He will get it fixed.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

been an issue ALL season. Shoulda been fixed...***

Nov 15, 2015, 5:28 PM

Nov 15, 2015, 5:12 PM

Please leave! Not just this message board just leave everything go far far away!!!

Nov 15, 2015, 5:21 PM

"We need to correct this"??? Even IF you are actually a Clemson fan, what are "we" going to do to correct this? If you have an idea please email it to Dabo and tell him how to fix the #1 team.

The coaches get paid millions of dollars to worry about this stuff, "we" don't. Just enjoy the best season we've had in decades and shut up.

Nov 15, 2015, 5:23 PM

Then basically u r telling every other fan and talk show to shut up and do it your way. I don't think so.

Nov 15, 2015, 5:54 PM

Well here is the email list for Clemson athletics. If you are a REAL fan and have great ideas for how to improve the play of the defense I'm sure they will want to hear from you!

http://www.clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205504951

choosing the half-empty glass?***

Nov 15, 2015, 5:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

You people are ridiculous. When someone posts

Nov 15, 2015, 5:31 PM

a legit question, this is your response? If anything YOU are the coot making me decide reading your immature dribble is a waste of time and logging out. You win COOT, I'm out.

Re: You people are ridiculous. When someone posts

Nov 15, 2015, 5:56 PM

What was the actual legit question? The was only one question in the whole post.

"You know what's going to be disappointing?" That was the only question.

Careful expressing dissenting opinions...

Nov 15, 2015, 5:28 PM

I disagree with you. I think the coaches are on top of it.

Moreover, careful of the blowback. Some people here can't handle dissenting opinions. That's why my pulse is so low- I questioned DW's health preseason, I questioned of Dabo could put it all together, I spoke the truth about why Tajh couldn't cut it in the NFL.

Welcome to the other side of the TNet tracks.

Go Tigers.

Re: Careful expressing dissenting opinions...

Nov 15, 2015, 6:05 PM

+1 for " Welcome to the other side of the TNet tracks " .
That one made me laugh .

DB23

Hush you mouth, don't even want to think those thoughts

Nov 15, 2015, 5:48 PM

Anyways, we've still got two bridges to cross. The first one being Wake Forest.

you tell em coot***

Nov 15, 2015, 6:08 PM

You know what's disappointing, that you've spent your whole pathetic life a shamecock fan***

Nov 15, 2015, 6:09 PM

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic