Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what really makes me angry?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 764

You know what really makes me angry?

Jun 8, 2017, 2:23 PM

I mean angry enough to want to chase a person down and withdraw the life from their being?

When some stupid arrogant dum bass driver breaks a law like illegally changing lanes in an intersection and then zooms up beside me while I was legally changing lanes and throws his hands up like I'm the idiot when in fact, "You sir are the fukcing idiot who deserves to have their limbs gnawed off by the teeth of a wood chipper." This ######## has the nerve to act all righteous and mighty when there is certainly no way that he is deserving to be driving legally within the continental USA. And after he passes and sees me laughing at his display of ignorance he decides to dangle his bird out the window showing class as well as his obvious level of unintelligent maturity. Now I would never wish death on a person but by allowing such vile scum to continue to operate a motor vehicle could lead to the eventual death of hundreds of other drivers. Really, when you think of it, his death very well could mean life for everyone else out there. I think it's time that I make a stand and do what needs to be done as a service to the good citizens of this world. This ignoramus must go!!!

That's what I was thinking right before I realized that I'm too dang lazy to chase someone down and I'm certainly too dang out of shape to defeat someone in a fight to the finish. Plus my kids were in the car, so what kind of example would I be setting? Plus who knows, maybe I cut him off. Rant over. There, I feel better now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stamina, physical prowess, and fighting skills are

Jun 8, 2017, 2:25 PM

irrelevant if you just start keeping a gun in the car. Plus it makes your #### bigger.

Don't tell my wife.

Jun 8, 2017, 2:28 PM

She will want me to buy two guns.

Funny you say that.

Jun 8, 2017, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Stamina, physical prowess, and fighting skills are ]
ahole.jpg(118.2 K)

Came out to this trophy on my window a few years back after I turned in a parking space at Red's. Some tool in a Maxima came riding by a minute later with his two little kids and flipped me off when I was walking inside.

I always thought it was kind of presumptuous of him to think I didn't carry, too. I guess he wanted shootout in the parking lot.

Hell, I've got no kids, am a pretty good shot,and generally a big redneck.

I'm STILL down, Mr. Ohio.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what really makes me angry?

Jun 8, 2017, 2:27 PM

What really makes me angry is people trying to get on an elevator before I got off of it and acting all indignant because I nearly trample them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or when they get on before you...

Jun 8, 2017, 2:30 PM

and stand in front of the buttons and don't even ask you which floor. While it is the first person's responsibility to ask each subsequent passenger's floor of choice and push buttons for them, selecting your floor and then moving out of the way is also acceptable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At that point you can fart on them.***

Jun 8, 2017, 2:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or when you open a door for someone and they don't say..

Jun 8, 2017, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: You know what really makes me angry? ]

thank you. I went out to eat the other day with a friend. I realized that there were these two ladies walking up behind me. I could have just gone in because they were kind of in no man's land, but close enough where I decided to hold the door open for them. They didn't say thank you or anything. Of course they were ahead of me to the hostess now and they got the last table and I had to wait 45 minutes for a table. Do they qualify for the wood chipper?

Yes, yes they do. Or something slower and more

Jun 8, 2017, 3:45 PM

painful.

Hail yes they do, homicide is almost justifiable in that

Jun 8, 2017, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Or when you open a door for someone and they don't say.. ]

scenario. I'd even fund FREE CARLSBAD t-shirts for everyone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are times when I am less concerned with being a

Jun 8, 2017, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Or when you open a door for someone and they don't say.. ]

gentleman and more concerned with getting my name on thelist and they almost all involve busy restaurants .

ROH

Actually more like 35 minutes. Still sucked.*****

Jun 8, 2017, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Or when you open a door for someone and they don't say.. ]

What about when you're in the right lane

Jun 8, 2017, 2:28 PM

and someone in the left lane behind you speeds up to pass you then gets in front of you and hits the brakes to make a right turn? The whole time there is no car directly behind you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the words of Captain Hook from the hot movie titled "Hook",

Jun 8, 2017, 2:30 PM

"Kill them. Kill them all."

people that dont know how to merge on cloverleafs***

Jun 8, 2017, 2:34 PM

merging seems to be the most confounding

Jun 8, 2017, 2:40 PM

part of the driving experience. I am not sure anyone, including myself, knows just exactly what the protocol.

I am not sure I even know what a cloverleaf on the road is.****

Jun 8, 2017, 3:58 PM [ in reply to people that dont know how to merge on cloverleafs*** ]

hey bro

Jun 8, 2017, 2:55 PM

sorry

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Being out of booze.***

Jun 8, 2017, 3:01 PM

testify brother!

Jun 8, 2017, 3:19 PM

speaking a woodchipper gnawing someones legs off....

Jun 8, 2017, 3:56 PM

https://www.facebook.com/1994729510760216/videos/1994741344092366/

Replies: 20
| visibility 764
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic