Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what I hate? (Long rant... Not even drinking.)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,741

You know what I hate? (Long rant... Not even drinking.)

Jan 6, 2016, 11:19 PM

When you've sat and watched ESPN, listened to sports talk radio, and some moron SEC homer from your job comes in to work regurgitating the same tired crap he's been hearing. Like it's some brilliant thought that he came up with in his own. "I hope Watson doesn't try to run it too much or he could get hurt. You watch Calvin Ridley will be the key to winning this game. What Clemson has done this year is special but Bama is a powerhouse. And on and on and on."

And then when you tell him you heard all of the same SEC homer crap on ESPN today and you don't need a refresher because you've been hearing it all season. And that he should try to have an original thought. And then when you tell him (Georgia fan) that you hope his Crimson Tide are as over confident as he is, he denies everything, and says I'm actually pulling for Clemson. So now that you know he's lying you needle him a little more about ESPN and the SEC and he can't hold it in any more and he blurts out... "I BET ALABAMA WOULDN'T HAVE LET UNC SCORE THAT MANY POINTS. AND LOOK WHAT BAYLOR DID TO THEM."

And then I remind him that I'm Clemson fan, not a UNC fan, and all I care about regarding UNC is that Clemson beat them. That I don't pull for my conference, and that it is mostly an SEC thing. But low and behold he has the nerve to look me right in the eyes and say oh no I don't do that either. (When I've been hearing his same SEC bull crap for 3 years.)

That's what I hate. If your going to be a homer and root for Bama every year around this time, be honest about it. If you want Alabama to keep out recruiting you, keep out playing you, and your precious SEC team to keep eating their table scraps... Then do so with pride.

SORRY FOR THE RANT. I had to get that of my chest. (Work place violence is not condoned. Apologies for terrible sentence structure and spelling.)

GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: K***

Jan 6, 2016, 11:23 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for listening man.***

Jan 6, 2016, 11:38 PM

Re: You know what I hate? (Long rant... Not even drinking.)

Jan 6, 2016, 11:42 PM

Good job...keep it coming!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2016, 11:52 PM

Totally get it. I've decided I'd prefer not to have a stroke rather than try to engage an sec fan in a conversation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 7, 2016, 12:05 AM

I have to admit that I normally despise the coworker rant posts.

Jan 7, 2016, 12:18 AM

But now I kind of understand why people have to do it sometimes.

(Although I still question the honesty of some of the posts.)

Luckily I'm alone in the office 70-80% of the time. I've got

Jan 7, 2016, 12:25 AM

one coot who's my subordinate that I rag on all the time. Another employee is a UK hoops fan that likes watching SCAR struggle. The owner is oblivious to football so it's not so bad at my shop.

Jan 7, 2016, 2:36 AM

We're going to need you to start drinking again.... As in now

Jk

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wel said, though I might suggest you drink more

Jan 7, 2016, 4:29 AM

sometimes the idjits of this crazy world can only be dealt with properly that way.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,741
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic