Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm wonder who is assigning these "TigerNet Stars"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

I'm wonder who is assigning these "TigerNet Stars"

Feb 6, 2019, 7:43 AM

According to these, we don't have anyone worthy of 5 stars...guessing it must be GWP & FM because they think no one is worthy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm wonder who is assigning these "TigerNet Stars"

Feb 6, 2019, 7:52 AM

Myfavjr. thinks I'm a 5* dad and that is all that matters to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At that age he should.

Feb 6, 2019, 8:25 AM

Don't fret when he gets about 14 or 15 and thinks he's grown and knows more about life than you. He'll grow out of it sometime when he's around 30.

Imo, you're a five star dad. I appreciate a man who teaches his sons to be men and don't worry about his relationship with his mother. All children figure out exactly who their parents around the time they reach 40.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have to ask, then***

Feb 6, 2019, 8:06 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: I'm wonder who is assigning these "TigerNet Stars"

Feb 6, 2019, 8:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I have no idea what you are talking about right now.

Feb 6, 2019, 9:26 AM

Which is really no different than any other time I read one of your posts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Obviously you are not worthy either.

Feb 6, 2019, 9:37 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sounds like a personal problem

Feb 6, 2019, 9:40 AM [ in reply to I have no idea what you are talking about right now. ]

Quit stalking me and stay stupid and that's one less thing to confuse you in the world...smh

Let me be sure I understand you correctly...

Feb 6, 2019, 9:41 AM

You mentioned me in your OP, by name, but somehow me responding is stalking you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

PS...

Feb 6, 2019, 9:42 AM

I don't give out TDs very often, but your response was so illogical, it earned one.

Speaking of giving out TD's,

Feb 6, 2019, 9:50 AM

that caulk loving coot GWPTiger® slings them out like candy at Halloween.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person

Feb 6, 2019, 10:25 AM

They seem to be running off the same 40 watt bulb most of the time.

Re: I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person

Feb 6, 2019, 10:27 AM

List of things you apparently don't understand...

Feb 6, 2019, 10:29 AM [ in reply to I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person ]

1) Football
2) Basketball
3) Baseball
4) Electricity

That's mighty generous of you FM

Feb 6, 2019, 11:58 AM

to only list 4 things coachmac doesn't understand. I'm surprised you didn't include

5) Tying shoes
6) Addition and subtraction
7) Reading
8) Game elevation
9) Social norms
10) Life

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person

Feb 6, 2019, 11:01 AM [ in reply to I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person ]

Coach superstar tries so hard...

You seem upset did your Church league 10-12 year old girls team lose a game?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Careful

Feb 6, 2019, 11:03 AM

there's only so much 40 watt light bulb to go around for us as it is.

Yep, Alum07 may be a 4th in that stellar group***

Feb 6, 2019, 11:07 AM

Re: Yep, Alum07 may be a 4th in that stellar group***

Feb 6, 2019, 11:11 AM

Yea I am no expert like you...

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=24982427#24982427

Haha

Feb 6, 2019, 11:25 AM

CM Shack punching below the belt.

To be fair, I wasn't the first to go low, just the last***

Feb 6, 2019, 11:33 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so you like sloppy seconds, thirds,...etc?

Feb 6, 2019, 11:56 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not too late to show up as CM Shack or deRoberts persona

Feb 6, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Yep, Alum07 may be a 4th in that stellar group*** ]

The 7 rings of Dante's H3LL--- all on TigerNet at once?!

Re: Not too late to show up as CM Shack or deRoberts persona

Feb 6, 2019, 11:31 AM

If everyone thinks you are a ####### then maybe just maybe you are in fact a #######.

the math does add up***

Feb 6, 2019, 11:34 AM

Do I get to pick who I show up as?

Feb 6, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Not too late to show up as CM Shack or deRoberts persona ]

YOU GOOBER

We need an expert's opinion on this

Feb 6, 2019, 11:59 AM [ in reply to I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person ]

lightbulbbill®, what do you think about coachmac's assessment of how a 40w bulb works? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I also wonder this.***

Feb 6, 2019, 9:09 PM [ in reply to I often wonder if GWP, FM and 1994 are the same person ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

If a TD stands for $10's...

Feb 6, 2019, 10:16 AM [ in reply to PS... ]

I want several.

COSTCO SIZE ORDER OF 7 D-BAGS

Feb 6, 2019, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Sounds like a personal problem ]

Cheap & used...

What does any of that mean?

Feb 6, 2019, 12:16 PM

And why are you yelling it? Are you capable of formulating a coherent thought at this point?

You just replied to your own post, so does that mean

Feb 6, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to COSTCO SIZE ORDER OF 7 D-BAGS ]

you're stalking yourself now? I'm not sure how this works.

He doesn't have enough wattage

Feb 6, 2019, 1:07 PM

to stalk himself

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Are you having a stroke?***

Feb 6, 2019, 6:40 PM [ in reply to COSTCO SIZE ORDER OF 7 D-BAGS ]

Re: I have no idea what you are talking about right now.

Feb 6, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to I have no idea what you are talking about right now. ]

Or any other post.

Re: I have no idea what you are talking about right now.

Feb 6, 2019, 10:09 AM

Including your own.

You are ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? in my rankings***

Feb 6, 2019, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? Oh wait...

Feb 6, 2019, 10:52 AM

what?

Are you running off a 40w bulb or something?***

Feb 6, 2019, 11:02 AM

You tell me, since you're obviously my scok***

Feb 6, 2019, 11:51 AM

Both of you need to stop hogging all the 40watt light bulb.

Feb 6, 2019, 12:22 PM

You are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers***

Feb 6, 2019, 12:29 PM

Is that anything like "The 7 rings of Dante's H3LL"?***

Feb 6, 2019, 12:31 PM

How in the Dante's H3LL should I know?***

Feb 6, 2019, 12:38 PM

Can I get a

Feb 6, 2019, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Both of you need to stop hogging all the 40watt light bulb. ]

watt or two?

Take a hike candle boy!

Feb 6, 2019, 12:33 PM

Re: Take a hike candle boy!

Feb 6, 2019, 12:37 PM

Sure, here you go...

Feb 6, 2019, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Can I get a ]

Re: Sure, here you go...

Feb 6, 2019, 12:42 PM

^^ Welcome to..

Feb 6, 2019, 12:34 PM

** 40 watt Incandescent Bulbs are gone forever...

Feb 6, 2019, 8:17 PM

but are still available in heavy-duty filament type for shop or mechanic usage..but the LED equivalent replacements can be as low as 7 watts.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7 watts doesn’t seem like enough to share***

Feb 6, 2019, 10:58 PM

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic