Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The coot board is hilarious. They are obsessed with us.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

The coot board is hilarious. They are obsessed with us.

Dec 21, 2017, 7:11 AM

It's like the Jan Brady effect: Marcia! Marcia! Marcia! Clemson! Clemson! Clemson!

What a bunch of whiny jealous babies and pure trash.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just posted about the coots on a tiger board

Dec 21, 2017, 7:30 AM

After a great day for Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: You just posted about the coots on a tiger board

Dec 21, 2017, 8:23 AM

The lack of self awareness is priceless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

But you posting on a tiger board kind of

Dec 21, 2017, 8:33 AM

supports his point, no?

Re: But you posting on a tiger board kind of

Dec 21, 2017, 8:38 AM

Not really. I’m mainly on here to discuss USC in the plethora of threads about us on here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't post very many things about the Univ of

Dec 21, 2017, 8:56 AM

Southern California on here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dec 21, 2017, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: But you posting on a tiger board kind of ]

i take no issue with the trojans

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Point for Coot using plethora in a sentence. Merry Christmas***

Dec 21, 2017, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: But you posting on a tiger board kind of ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you like to see your school being laughed at and

Dec 21, 2017, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: But you posting on a tiger board kind of ]

made fun of? Because that's all that's ever posted here about little usc.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: But you posting on a tiger board kind of ]

What is their to discuss? It has to feel weird discussing Clemson-SC at this point, there is no argument for one side.

Priceless

Dec 21, 2017, 10:23 AM [ in reply to But you posting on a tiger board kind of ]

Obsessed coot says what?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Do you suggest he throw some bottles at himself?***

Dec 21, 2017, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: You just posted about the coots on a tiger board ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Dec 21, 2017, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: You just posted about the coots on a tiger board ]

What's priceless is the delusion of the Cluckers on their board. The degree of hate, hysteria & hyperbole directed at Clemson is truly stunning. It's hard to respect any of their posters, as they always seem to say some of the most pathetic things about their Rival. Sure, some of us stoop to such insults occasionally but they've taken it to another level, an entirely new level. Pretty sad, really.

There are very few gentlemen and ladies on their board and for some unknown reason, they've never been able to figure out how, well, uneducated they appear. As a UVa man, we moved to Clemson in 1977 and I was shocked at the level of disrespect ( and language)that USC showed towards Clemson. Healthy ribbing is fine between rivals but the level of hate on their board is something that I am ashamed of for them. They are so angry and detached from reality that it's just mind-boggling.

On, btw, I'm more Clemson orange than UVa orange and have been since The Catch in Cola in 1977, my first rivalry game!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 10:26 AM

You did it too. USC is in California. They don't spew a lot of trash our way.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: You just posted about the coots on a tiger board ]

Hopefully as an educated man you would understand your bias in the matter.

You don’t really have a leg to stand on especially on this forum where a Carolina poster (toogie) was harassed in real life by Clemson posters from here.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:53 AM

There are only 6 threads about SCAR on our front page. 4 of the 6 are mocking your rivals site.

Maybe we wouldn’t mock the #### board if y’all weren’t talking about how we are funneling bitcoin through newspring church to recruits.

You do realize how ridiculous that is right?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 21, 2017, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: You just posted about the coots on a tiger board ]

There are only 6 threads about SCAR on our front page. 4 of the 6 are mocking your rivals site.

Maybe we wouldn’t mock the #### board if y’all weren’t talking about how we are funneling bitcoin through newspring church to recruits.

You do realize how ridiculous that is right?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TrooperDel says hi

Dec 21, 2017, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: You just posted about the coots on a tiger board ]

Chickens who live in glass coops shouldn't throw stones

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The coot board is hilarious. They are obsessed with us.

Dec 21, 2017, 7:42 AM

The LameCocks are and have always been "our little brother" !!

Nah. Little brothers are cool.

Dec 21, 2017, 7:52 AM

I am not related to them. They aren't family.

The block C with the chicken in it is so stupid looking***

Dec 21, 2017, 8:45 AM

Nationally, they are often confused with SC State or Miss State.

Dec 21, 2017, 10:25 AM

Nobody gives a crap about them. Their OWN COMMITS sometimes refer to them as the University of South Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 21, 2017, 10:22 AM

They may very well be obsessed, but the dozens of topics on this board each day about them, many of which involve the OP having gone over to their board to read their posts, would suggest that many of our own fans are obsessed with them as well.

Dec 21, 2017, 11:48 AM

Our folks are obsessed with being obsessed over, which is a different sort of obsession.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic