Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Consider the following
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Consider the following

Oct 22, 2013, 2:07 PM

Let's say FSU and Clemson win out....

Let's also say that FSU ends the season as the only undefeated team in the country

Any chance for a NC rematch? Yes, the loss was a blowout, but if our ONLY loss was to the #1 ranked team, it could happen, even if the odds are slim

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not going to happen.

Oct 22, 2013, 2:08 PM

Computers won't allow an all ACC NC plus Oregon looks to be in a lock for undefeated season.

Hey, I can dream, right?***

Oct 22, 2013, 2:09 PM

Re: Hey, I can dream, right?***

Oct 22, 2013, 3:14 PM

"If I can dream, and it would come to pass,
Where Tajh doesn't choke, and Dabo kicks ###,
Tell me why, tell me why, tell me why won't my dream come true, O let it come true?" apologies to the big "E"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You cray

Oct 22, 2013, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Not going to happen. ]

Oregon will lose to Stanford and/or UCLA. Wouldn't be shocked with a loss to Utah or Arizona either. Well, mildly shocked, but I don't think they're a "lock" for an undefeated season by any stretch of the imagination; the hardest part of their schedule is coming up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, it's possible.

Oct 22, 2013, 2:09 PM

You would need to win out, have seven teams ahead of you lose, as well as Texas Tech. Alabama and Oregon would probably have to lose twice.

Re: Well, it's possible.

Oct 22, 2013, 4:05 PM

Crazier things have happened in college football. If we see a season like 2007 and FSU and Clemson win out, I think you would see a rematch.

null

Still drunk?

Oct 22, 2013, 2:10 PM

Me too

SURE, if Alabama loses three times, Oregon loses three times

Oct 22, 2013, 2:12 PM

Ohio State loses twice, Missouri loses three times (only one actually possible), Stanford loses two times, Miami loses two times, Baylor loses two times. You get the point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

So what you're saying is...

Oct 22, 2013, 2:13 PM

I should buy tickets to Pasadena before all the other Clemson fans book them?

Re: So what you're saying is...

Oct 22, 2013, 2:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Get outta here

Oct 22, 2013, 10:20 PM [ in reply to SURE, if Alabama loses three times, Oregon loses three times ]

A two loss Alabama or two loss Oregon getting the bid over a 1 loss Clemson to undefeated FSU? Not a chance

UNTHINKABLE. Don't think it.***

Oct 22, 2013, 2:13 PM

nm

Possible but not probable

Oct 22, 2013, 2:15 PM

Clemson simply needs to focus on winning out and let the post season match-ups take care of themselves.

If we can manage that, I am supremely confident that Clemson will end-up as one of the participants in a BCS Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I'll just be honest...

Oct 22, 2013, 2:33 PM

A MNC this year is so far in the distance I can't see it... the ACC Championship is pretty much to that point too. Miami could knock of FSU but who else will help us get to that game? Beating our in-state rival is really the only goal worthwhile at this point. A BCS game would be nice gravy for finishing out with one loss but that's whatever... I want an 11-1 season with a win of USCe... and even then I'm not incredibly happy with the way the season panned out b/c of how absolutely pitiful we looked in that one loss. Let's face it, it was a DEEP cut. It's going to take some time to heal. Hopefully the players will shake it off and finish strong.

Sorry but I don't share your thoughts.

Oct 22, 2013, 3:05 PM

The season is far from over and the team still has ALOT left to play for this year including beating $CU, earning an invitation to a BCS Bowl, and finishing the season with a top five national ranking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

In the past few years, I've had similar thoughts

Oct 22, 2013, 2:18 PM

and heck, sometimes all those improbable losses to higher ranked teams may still happen...but then we would lose another game, so it all becomes a moot point...So, I've decided to just sit back and enjoy college football...A bad college football season is still better than the offseason IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to stop sippin on that Jack***

Oct 22, 2013, 10:23 PM

Certainly not probable but considering the last 2 weeks,

Oct 22, 2013, 10:42 PM

possible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic