Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Over/under on how long dems take to find another accuser...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 222

Over/under on how long dems take to find another accuser...

Sep 26, 2018, 3:02 PM

After this third one fizzles out?

We can stop at nothing to keep the conservatives from getting rid of abortions and other scary nonsense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does seem to be an odd strategy for a party apparently

Sep 26, 2018, 3:04 PM

full of rapists to try and outlaw abortions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good point***

Sep 26, 2018, 3:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not if they believe like Todd Akin...

Sep 26, 2018, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Does seem to be an odd strategy for a party apparently ]

“From what I understand from doctors, that’s really rare,” said Akin said of pregnancy caused by rape. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/19/todd-akin-abortion-legitimate-rape_n_1807381.html

Pretty easy to find it seems with Kavanaugh

Sep 26, 2018, 3:07 PM

becoming more and more of a dirt bag daily. I mean how many girls actually attended these parties? Couple of hundred at least. You think they come forth and lie for some reason? What reason would that be?

I’m thinking with 3 coming forward so far, there’s probably some truth to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty easy to find it seems with Kavanaugh

Dec 16, 2012, 3:37 AM

Tactic is obviously working on you. I hope your numbers are small.

You have a lower threshold of proof than I have apparently

Sep 26, 2018, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Pretty easy to find it seems with Kavanaugh ]

That there are only 3 claims at this point is a shock to me

How many would it take to convince you? And I’m not

Sep 26, 2018, 4:22 PM

totally convinced but don’t want him in the court now. There will be a conservative on the court though for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many would it take to convince you? And I’m not

Sep 26, 2018, 4:41 PM

There are literally dozens and dozens of qualified conservative judges out there that are qualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

Just find the one's that weren't rich little priviledged ######### that thought the world going to was their oyster and women were the butter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, no, it wasn't

Sep 26, 2018, 5:38 PM [ in reply to Pretty easy to find it seems with Kavanaugh ]

First of all, this guy has been in public service for a long time in multiple jobs that required background checks. Nobody's ever had anything bad to say about him before a few days after his hearing for a Supreme Court nomination ended. He also went through another nomination process for his current job.

You currently have:

1. A letter sent to a Senator that the Senator sat on for weeks, and which can't be corroborated by anybody. All the witnesses named by the accuser say they don't know anything about what she's talking about, including the woman's best friend (who, at least, says she believes her anyway).

2. A woman has vague memories of a gross behavior in college, who isn't even sure Kavanaugh was the one involved, who has nobody else who can corroborate her identification of Kavanaugh, and who had to be coaxed into coming forward with the story. The NYT turned her story down because of a lack of evidence.

3. Incredible accusations brought by a disreputable #### lawyer.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re joking, right?

Sep 26, 2018, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Pretty easy to find it seems with Kavanaugh ]

Three allegations with no real evidence at all?

A polygraph? Good news for early 20th man, a pseudoscience.

Three affidavits from people who say, oh yes she told me about it, after 2012.

Two of the accusers name potential witnesses, all of whom give various statements of denial.

Now, this Avenatti troll. If there are soooo many instances of his having been at the parties, where are the list of names who could back this up?

Amazing that this idiocy is in the news at all.

Re: Over/under on how long dems find another accuser...

Sep 26, 2018, 3:07 PM

First one has her lie detector results due today along with her therapists records.

Second one is refusing to testify in front of the committee.

Quick, find a 3rd accuser with a story so vile and disgusting the shock factor alone will sink the SCOTUS candidate.

There will be a fourth. Heck, they through 7 or 8 at Trump, until he won, then they vanished.

They threw 4 or 5 at Roy Moore, until he lost, then they vanished.

Sensing a repeating pattern here.

Sep 26, 2018, 3:08 PM

*threw

Sep 26, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Over/under on how long dems find another accuser... ]

MemphisCat said:

First one has her lie detector results due today along with her therapists records.

Second one is refusing to testify in front of the committee.

Quick, find a 3rd accuser with a story so vile and disgusting the shock factor alone will sink the SCOTUS candidate.

There will be a fourth. Heck, they through 7 or 8 at Trump, until he won, then they vanished.

They threw 4 or 5 at Roy Moore, until he lost, then they vanished.

Sensing a repeating pattern here.

You're sensing squat. Judge ruled a week ago that Trump can be subpoened by Summer Zervos who is still suing Trump.

Moore's accuser have stuck to their stories to this day. All but one are Trump supporters.

No one has vanished. You, like Trump, just make #### up..and say it enough until you think it's fact.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 222
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic