Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You had to know the Tax thing was a nothing burger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 183

You had to know the Tax thing was a nothing burger

Sep 29, 2020, 11:19 PM

It was like in 2016 a rerun.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You had to know the Tax thing was a nothing burger

Sep 29, 2020, 11:20 PM

They said something about his taxes he said that he was following the rules Biden help create and that was the end of that.

Sep 29, 2020, 11:24 PM

That nothing burger might become a triple bypass burger at some point. New York Times says he paid 750 bucks a year in 2016 & 2017. Tonight Trump said he paid millions in those two years. Those two statements are in serious quantitative conflict. If one side can document their position, the other side loses and loses ...... HUGE !

Sep 29, 2020, 11:28 PM

The NYT says he paid $1 million in 2016 and over $4 million in 2017.

“ Each time, he requested an extension to file his 1040; and each time, he made the required payment to the I.R.S. for income taxes he might owe — $1 million for 2016 and $4.2 million for 2017.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 29, 2020, 11:43 PM

That’s right he paid taxes. We all pay taxes every month of the year. I paid taxes in December and January of any year. If I want an extension I’ll pay an amount to carry me over. That’s not what anybody’s talking about here. Unless you’re talking about a different New York Times paper, the paper clearly states that after paying taxes and paying extensions and netting out refunds, he paid $750. You can spin it quite a few ways, but his net tax bill was less than what he paid Stormy Daniels a year or so before that. Period.

Sep 30, 2020, 12:09 AM

And?

Should Trump have paid more taxes than he legally owed? Is that what you do? That would explain a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 5
| visibility 183
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic