Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,834

You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but

Oct 19, 2013, 12:19 AM

they've given us maximum exposure this year. 2 Gamedays, not to mention the features on the hill that no one else could do...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Some of us don't forget

Oct 19, 2013, 1:27 AM

Your opinion proved to be soooo wrong. Almost to the point of a big lie!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but

Oct 19, 2013, 1:29 AM

yes they have but it has not been earned up to this point. The win over UGA is proving to not be as big as CU fans wanted to brag about, UGA just may get beat tomorrow by Vandy.

the uga win is everything it was made out to be by cu fan

Oct 19, 2013, 1:36 AM

& espn alike.

suggesting the uga team that cu beat is the same team that suited up last week or will suit up tomorrow is absurd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2013, 1:38 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but ]

You do know they are without Marshall, Gurley, and their top 3 receivers right? It's not even close to the same team. And your argument holds ABSOLUTELY no ground seeing as how they beat LSU and South Carolina as well.

Wow, 3 posts

Oct 19, 2013, 5:25 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but ]

And each one dumber than the previous one. Has to be a Coot in Weak Florist clothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

#### off wake fan. Your program couldn't beat Furman.***

Oct 19, 2013, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

That "weak" UGa team whipped the Capons...

Oct 19, 2013, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: You guys can complain about ESPN all you want.... but ]

We could ask for nothing more pleasant from them...

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2013, 6:46 AM

They have given us both good and bad exposure. The 15 minute rant by the idiot palmer during the nc state game was as bad for us as the hill intro. And palmer still slips that into the conversation. The constant bashing of our program for, "pulling a clemson" is brought up almost daily. They label our losses, but not one other schools. I'd say we might break even. If we have to suffer for failing to win certain games- so be it- but the damage, I think, that esecsucpn and other media outlets cause our program by singling us out is unacceptable.

Oct 19, 2013, 7:59 AM

A true knucklehead OP here. Imagine Clemson had lost Hotrod, DJ Howard, Sammy, Humphries, in addition to Peake. That is what has happened to UGa. Nowhere near the same team.

NO...you can't be sucked in by them...IF CLEMSON...

Oct 19, 2013, 8:30 AM

...were to lose to FSU. ESPN would form a NEW CLEMSON paw logo with the word "CLEMSONING" circling the paw and would rename the university "Clemsoning University", using this reference for the remainder of our lives.

There is more at stake here tonight than beating FSU.

The life and reputation of the entire Clemson Athletic Department is at stake.

Please...please crush these pie-holes from Tallahassee.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Seriously, what do you remember most about Jim Jones?

Oct 19, 2013, 8:39 AM

And how were you able to escape yet still allow others to control you so easily?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,834
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic