Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You gotta love the Dems and their sorry constituents..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 580

You gotta love the Dems and their sorry constituents..

Nov 12, 2020, 11:36 AM

After FOUR + years of division, hate, vulgarity, 24/7 attacks on Trump and his supporters, BS impeachment, cancel culture, riots, looting, violent physical attacks on and demeaning anybody pro-Trump, MSM Trump bashing, taking over our universities and forbidding conservative speech/ speakers, as well as cancel culture, condescension, elitism, "you must agree with us or else" and 'we know what's best for YOU'.... coupled with calling all Trumpsters homophobes, xenophobes, deplorables, racists and bigots.......they will forgive us if we fall in line, unite and do as they say.

Hubris of the highest order. YCMTSU.............

Read Each of Our Lips: KMA !

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You gotta love the Dems and their sorry constituents..

Nov 12, 2020, 11:43 AM

So Miura, it seems that you are saying that even a step towards some kind of reasonable, balanced reconciliation is either unworthy or impossible.

If that is the case, where do you see the US (and us) going in the 21st Century ???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what I said when Trump won.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:49 AM

To those of you who voted for Trump:
Posted: Nov 9, 2016 7:50 AM

Congratulations. Not only is Trump our next president, but he will have a Republican legislature to cooperate with, and together they can install a conservative replacement for Justice Scalia on the Supreme Court, and probably more justices in the next few years.

As a result, Trump and the Republican Party will have primary control over our nation's polices for the foreseeable future.

This is a real victory.

Now, to those of you who did not vote for Trump:

When Obama became president, many Republicans made it their mission to see him fail. That was an unproductive, obstructionist, juvenile reaction to defeat. For that reason, I urge Trump's opponents not to follow that course.

When Obama signed the Affordable Care Act into law, many Republicans made it their mission to repeal it. Over and over, knowing the votes weren't there, Republicans wasted time and tax dollars putting on a show of futile resistance. That was an unproductive, obstructionist, juvenile reaction to defeat. For that reason, I urge Trump's opponents not to follow that course.

Despite our differences, the American people share a core of common goals. Let us respect our new leadership and work with them to realize those goals. Where we disagree, let's disagree. But in the end, respect the process. Let us pursue not performances and rhetoric, but principles, values, and truth.

Thank you.

That said, we really ought to investigate whether Trump was born in America. I have people looking into his birth certificate, and you won't believe what they're finding.

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20419910

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Here's what I said when Trump won.

Nov 12, 2020, 11:57 AM

NO exclamation point after... Congratulations.

I don't believe you meant it!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Here's what I said when Trump won. ]

KMA. Obstruct, denigrate, impeach, investigate and show these low-life Dems what RESISTANCE looks like.

Just a reminder: Obama, the Dems and the liberal press divided this country, not Trump, not us deplorables and not freedom loving Americans!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2020, 11:21 AM

Agreed that you're deplorable.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 12, 2020, 11:50 AM

Thoughts and Prayers. I hope that helps.

The more you whine the better I feel about kicking Trump's

Nov 12, 2020, 12:08 PM

### to the curb.

Schadenfreude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The more you whine the better I feel about kicking Trump's

Nov 13, 2020, 9:56 AM

Juvenile lefty response noted!!

Nov 12, 2020, 1:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 1:51 PM

I was all set to be flippant and then realized I really didn't want to.

I honestly feel kind of sorry for this dude. I don't know who the heck he is but it's obvious he's distraught, hostile, angry, and is convinced there's this wall closing in on him...

...and there really isn't, beyond the same reality that each of us faces: nobody gets out of life alive. We're born alone, ultimately we all die alone, and in between you try to make it matter.

But aside from the inevitable, nobody's coming for him. Nobody is coming for his stuff or jack his taxes to Sweden. Nobody is coming to take God from his life or ghey up his kids or confiscate his guns. Joe Biden's a freaking moderate who takes slow deliberate incremental steps and he's likely going to struggle to do even that; he's likely to have a GOP Senate or at absolute best a 50-50 Senate and he's got a deeply divided party going; far leftists like AOC are all but waging bar-room brawls against the moderates; Joe Biden's election results haven't even been certified yet and they're already having it out in the halls. Which is pretty much how the Dems have always seemed to roll. They'd maybe be dangerous...if they ever got their sh!t together.

I have never seen the Democrats with their sh!t together. Up until Trump, clownish ineptitude was usually the Democrats' defining attribute (though dayum if Trump didn't go and steal their thunder there.) Whatever, the "Blue Tsunami" everybody thought we'd get still turned into a "Blue Fizzle", the kind where you pop open a bottle of lukewarm champagne and it just of goes: splut.

Biden himself? He's sort of a schmo. That's about it. This is not exactly VI Lenin we're talking about sweeping into power on the back of the November Revolution...and here's Miura losing his mind like that kid freaking out in two feet of water. Social media and the likes of Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones have clearly zapped the dude loopy and I don't really even know what to say to him...but I do know we've gotta find a way to live with him out in the world, which is not going to be easy if he keeps ventilating like this.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7uesjp

Nov 12, 2020, 1:53 PM

LOL. Never trust Dailymotion's autoplay...it'll take you places you NEVER intended to go.

Let's try this again, and hopefully Liz Hurley doesn't try to get nekkid for us this time.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xpsd2

Nov 12, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: You gotta love the Dems and their sorry constituents.. ]

Joe Biden's a freaking moderate who takes slow deliberate incremental steps

Now THAT I can agree with. Slow, deliberate Incremental steps as he wonders where he is and why.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 3:20 PM

Don't be bitter.

Ogle Liz Hurley some instead. She has things she'd love to show you.

Nov 12, 2020, 3:46 PM

Thought you said it would take me places I didn't want to go. Don't need any bugs on my work 'puter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 5:22 PM

Sometimes you just gotta man up and take the plunge.

It's her birthday. You don't wanna let a girl down on her birthday, do you?

Replies: 15
| visibility 580
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic