Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You don't Wana miss Signing Day this year!! Trust me!!!!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,611

You don't Wana miss Signing Day this year!! Trust me!!!!!!!!

Dec 13, 2019, 11:21 PM

December 18th will be a huge day for the Tigers. From my sources we may possibly sign 2 more 5 stars and another couple of high 4 stars. If that happens Clemson may land the #1 overall recruiting spot for the first time in history. Don't miss it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't Wana miss Signing Day this year!! Trust me!!!!!!!!

Dec 13, 2019, 11:23 PM

Yes sir! Early signing day has almost become a football holiday.

Hope your sources are correct.

Dec 13, 2019, 11:42 PM

That’s great news!!!! Even better my sources tell me we’ve won 2 outta 3 with less. Gotta be good times.

Flowe,Greene ,Simpson & Henderson

Dec 14, 2019, 12:21 AM

would be my GUESS.

Re: Flowe,Greene ,Simpson & Henderson

Dec 14, 2019, 2:02 AM

No Burch ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Flowe,Greene ,Simpson & Henderson

Dec 14, 2019, 4:12 AM [ in reply to Flowe,Greene ,Simpson & Henderson ]

Would be a great final four!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2019, 1:05 AM

are you saying there may be some new names that have not verbally committed signing early?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2019, 2:58 AM

Yes you will have some surprises! Most thought that the class was full with maybe one take, but it turns out that some scholarships have freed up. Likely due to coming transfers and more early draft indications from jrs. As far as Burch goes he and his mom have kept things extremely close to the chest. Nobody can get an interview with him so you have to read the writing on the wall with his actions. Much like silent recruits before him. If his actions back his feelings then it's down to S.Carolina and LSU. Both have gotten official visits and multiple visits during the year for games. Burch never visited Clemson this fall for a game. Plus he goes to school where Muschamps son is the QB. And im hearing the pressure is surreal on him to be a gamecock. Either way it doesn't look good for Clemson thus the sudden opening of a position and possible offer to Simpson. Time will tell. Wait and see begins ???? . I expect fireworks.

Dec 14, 2019, 5:09 AM

I think the pressure on him from Gamecocks is the reason Burch and his mom have played this so close to the vest. Let's face it Gamecock fans are some of the nastiest people on Earth and I don't blame them for keeping as much from that lunatic fan base as possible. The last thing you want is your son, who lives 5 minutes from that campus, to be verbally assaulted every time he walks out the door. Not saying he is coming here but to me it appears they know what city they live in. I know up until this year that Burch has been enamored with the Clemson program. It's why his crystal ball was 100% to Clemson for so long because it wasn't a secret he really liked Clemson. To me you can chalk up most of his visits to South Carolina to a young man who lives right down the road that gets treated like a king every time he steps foot on campus. If he wants to go to LSU or South Carolina then fine right now neither school can hold a candle to Clemson's on field success nor can they against Clemson's academic success.

Dec 14, 2019, 5:41 AM

Based on all the pressure to be a gamecock, he may choose LSU and be as far away from it as possible. Hope he's a Clemson Tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought simpson (Trent) was already

Dec 14, 2019, 7:30 AM

Committed? I know Henderson is a wr from fla. But who is greene?

He was committed to auburn but decommitted. He has been

Dec 14, 2019, 8:10 AM

Quite friendly to unc but I don’t see where he has committed and it would be verbal anyways. I think if I saw right he was visiting Clemson this weekend. Anytime Dabo has the last say I like our chances.

Confirmed, he visited us unofficially on October 26 and official on December 13.

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought simpson (Trent) was already

Dec 14, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to I thought simpson (Trent) was already ]

Trenton de-committed from Awburn. Greene, is a CB From Virginia, who is currently committed to LSU. 24/7 has him wavering back and forth between Clemson and LSU.

Why do you have a cootish pulse?

Dec 14, 2019, 8:56 AM

you must have made some people mad in the past

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Fort Hill Clemson Club is selling tickets for $60.

Dec 14, 2019, 9:18 AM

As much as I'd like to go, that's a little steep at Christmas time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,611
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic