Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone’s been pretty quiet about this one here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Everyone’s been pretty quiet about this one here

Jul 14, 2020, 11:21 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO ONE WILL BE TOLERATED ANY LONGER!!!***

Jul 14, 2020, 11:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, he should be fired***

Jul 14, 2020, 11:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had read about it but I’m glad you posted

Jul 14, 2020, 11:35 PM

Shame

Jul 15, 2020, 1:19 AM

I doubt Tucker finds some one more qualified to write for his show.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Given the level of ##### given about Tucker Carlson

Jul 15, 2020, 4:58 AM

I imagine the level is even lower for his writer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Given the level of ##### given about Tucker Carlson

Jul 15, 2020, 8:09 AM

he gets about 4 million people a night. That is well above the next person on cable news. So plenty of people do give ##### about him.

Everyone hates the person in that 8pm slot. They hated O'Reilly for 20 years. Same with Tucket, comes with the job of being a pundit and being the best. Right now, he is the best.

Tucker is a good guy. I now this first hand and wont back down on the fact that he is a smart and good guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

liberal get triggered when people say mean things

Jul 15, 2020, 5:52 AM

we get it you are upset. No conservative will be upset that he is fired. Say stupid things win stupid prizes.

Conservatives get upset with murder mayhem and violence against other people and property.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Folks with brains can have concerns about both.***

Jul 15, 2020, 7:54 AM

You do realize your dear leader is one of the most thin-skinned

Jul 15, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to liberal get triggered when people say mean things ]

people on the planet right?

If there’s one person that gets triggered when people say mean things about him, it’s Trump.

I read the article and record Carlson's show daily.

Jul 15, 2020, 8:08 AM

When Tuck first started he would get that idiotic look on his face while his guest spoke then pounce on them. He made good arguments sometimes but his treatment of his guest was offensive. He was a condescending prik at times. I spent more time FFing through his program back then and trying to glean news than watching.

The program has matured from being an insult comic to actual and factual reporting. Sure, it has a conservative spin but it reflects the view and attitude of half the country. Never, not one time ever has Carlson tainted his program with anything racist.

However, if one believes that demanding equal treatment of whites is racist one might make accuse Tucker. He is adamant about equal treatment with absolutely no regard to color, religion or sex preference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if Tucker is gonna visit Myrtle Beach now

Jul 15, 2020, 9:11 AM

https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1283224473324355586?s=20

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic