Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dead Man Walking at ESPN.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Dead Man Walking at ESPN.....

Nov 17, 2014, 2:56 PM

ESPN CollegeFootball ?@ESPNCFB 4 minutes ago
"For all the talk, the SEC West is not as great or a deep as we've made it out to be." - @JBradEdwards

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dead Man Walking at ESPN.....and played at SC too

Nov 17, 2014, 3:08 PM

nah thats another dipstick with the same name who was a coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP Mr. Edwards.***

Nov 17, 2014, 3:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RIP Mr. Edwards.***

Nov 17, 2014, 3:14 PM

The guys in the offices right next to his just asked for new offices.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

This is like Rachel Maddow calling out Obama...

Nov 17, 2014, 3:14 PM

Just sayin...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great analogy!!!!***

Nov 17, 2014, 4:04 PM

Actually, Rachel Maddow has called out Obama plenty of times...

Nov 17, 2014, 4:14 PM [ in reply to This is like Rachel Maddow calling out Obama... ]

I've only seen her show like 5 times, but she was highly critically of Obama on certain issues. So not a good comparison.

Re: Actually, Rachel Maddow has called out Obama plenty of times...

Nov 17, 2014, 4:47 PM

LMAO madcow would lick obamas feet after a day on the links and love it. puleeeze.

Nov 17, 2014, 4:49 PM

Maybe, if she could push those other liberal goobers out her way first.

Please my ####, only few times I saw her show she blasted...

Nov 17, 2014, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually, Rachel Maddow has called out Obama plenty of times... ]

Obama on several issues

Re: Please my ####, only few times I saw her show she blasted...

Nov 17, 2014, 5:27 PM

"only few times I saw her show"

That leaves you with little credibility on the subject.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2014, 5:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually, Rachel Maddow has called out Obama plenty of times... ]

Certainly possible...Obama may not be liberal enough for ole Rachel

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or Fox News calling out the GOP. Just saying.***

Nov 17, 2014, 4:31 PM [ in reply to This is like Rachel Maddow calling out Obama... ]

Re: or Fox News calling out the GOP. Just saying.***

Nov 17, 2014, 4:39 PM

or any other network calling out obama?

Libs proving Gruber right!***

Nov 17, 2014, 5:12 PM

Re: Libs proving Gruber right!***

Nov 17, 2014, 5:16 PM

Most libs don't have a clue who Gruber is. It will be 4 mos before the MSM breaks the story but you can bet those lefties will still call it faux news. A country is almost gone when it's media has an agenda and supports a political party rather than being a watchdog for the people. This should scare everyone.

Partner,they are so ignorant,they don't even know what is

Nov 17, 2014, 9:23 PM

being done to them and us. I tell people all the time, they are like those people in the Matrix and the one guy that wanted to be put back in the matrix so that he wasn't aware of what was going on.

You do know the directors of The Matrix are huge liberals...

Nov 17, 2014, 9:37 PM

so I don't know why you are referencing a movie that is heavily influenced by liberal ideology, to back up your right wing conspiracy theory.

Another bull #### response from a Lib.***

Nov 17, 2014, 11:05 PM

more looney bin right wing conspiracy theories...

Nov 17, 2014, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Libs proving Gruber right!*** ]

that turn out to be false

You're describing the corporate right wing main stream media

Nov 17, 2014, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Libs proving Gruber right!*** ]

of Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, perfectly.

Nov 17, 2014, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Libs proving Gruber right!*** ]

Seriously = A country is almost gone when it's media has an agenda and supports a political party rather than being a watchdog for the people.
So Fox News is a watchdog for the people and does not have an agenda?

Right!!!! I hear you just like I have heard people on that network say "Fair and Balanced" and seen/heard the fact-driven reporting that comes from your NETWORK.

Also come on don't be so pedestrian. Liberal media bias is as archaic as Clemsoning.

You GOPists have FOX, my people can have MSNBC. But MSNBC is in grade school compared to the graduate student level of bias and volume exhibited by FOX.

Has there ever been a Fox News person who has moved to another "unbiased" but corporate run media source? Because remember, Glenncrazy Beck and Lou Dobbs got started at CNN.

And please, don't let the conservidiots spew that all networks are liberal biased.
- You own talk radio which is the propaganda voice of the right.
- for every rationale liberal paper or blog there is equal number for the conservatives
- Your Fox network is the only network to rally people to attend "get to togethers" and to bring their guns
- Fox is the only news (read non-journalistic) organization that broadcasts contact info for Democrat (read opposition) elected officials and encourages viewers (aka fanatics) to write to and call these people.

But you are probably an educated rightist, so I am sure you make up your own mind using facts, a broader viewpoint, a variety of perspectives, and of course civil discourse.

Nov 17, 2014, 9:52 PM

You guys have lost focus on the ESeCPn guy who did that thing about that thing they always do .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 17, 2014, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Libs proving Gruber right!*** ]

The fact that you are throwing out childish names to people with whom you disagree invalidates any legitimate point you could have made.

Oh, and take that #### to the lounge ========>>>>>>>>

Nov 18, 2014, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Libs proving Gruber right!*** ]

Say whatever you want about Fox News and point all the fingers you want but your beloved MSNBC have d@amn Al Sharpton hosting a f^cking show! They lose all credibility from there on out after putting that racist piece of $hit on their network!

The average voter believe what they want to believe and...

Nov 18, 2014, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Libs proving Gruber right!*** ]

watch news that agrees with them. Both political parties are equal, both are progressives and work different sides of the same agenda. Both want government to grow and have more power. Anyone who thinks either branch of the government is going to give power back to the people is a maroon.

Food stamps are the bread and politics is the circus. We're just as blinded by bread and circus as anyone in history. I too am a slave to circus but I abandoned politics many years ago for real entertainment, Clemson sports. I'm a happy camper most of the time. Just like folks who focus on politics I always have something to bich about and I always have something to be thankful for.

Tigers, forget this national political chit, it only divides us, focus on Clemson sports that was we are always one, either broken over a loss or high after a win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The average voter believe what they want to believe and...

Nov 18, 2014, 8:46 AM

That guy who told the truth at ESPN , the one who said the SEC West is overrated ....yeah he is a conscientious objector and the chief subversive on staff at the Worldwide Sports News Network.

DB23

Nearly all of the corporate right wing mainstream media....

Nov 17, 2014, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: or Fox News calling out the GOP. Just saying.*** ]

and yes that includes CNN, CBS, ABC, and NBC, have been blasting Obama and repeating Republican talking points non stop for the past 4 years.

Good grief man, you are full of crap.***

Nov 17, 2014, 11:06 PM

Re: Nearly all of the corporate right wing mainstream media....

Nov 18, 2014, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Nearly all of the corporate right wing mainstream media.... ]

Tigerking, Upon what planet do you live? The main stream media are "The Chosen One's" EMS Squad. Never a hard question asked of him but the have plenty of bullets for his enemies as HE calls them.......

Here is just one article on the lies of this President....

Nov 18, 2014, 8:31 AM

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/11/joe_wilson_was_right.html#ixzz3JNav419b

Notice , the link is not to CBS, NBC, MSNBC,CNN,etc.***

Nov 18, 2014, 8:32 AM

Annnnnnd he's fired***

Nov 17, 2014, 6:05 PM

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic