Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Dabo said he has to take his hat off to South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

So Dabo said he has to take his hat off to South Carolina

Nov 24, 2012, 11:50 PM

I like Dabo; he has a very inspirational story to share about fighting through adversity and rising above his humble beginnings. He is honorable and worthy of respect, but he ticked me off with his post-game comments about taking his hat off to South Carolina.

He should be holding his hat in his hand and begging the Clemson family for forgiveness. He sounded a LOT like another coach that most Clemson fans reviled just a few years ago. It is unreasonable to expect any coach to beat their rival every year, but 4 years ago he didn't have the team ready to play SC. Their minds were already in Tampa with dreams of winning an ACC Championship instead of focusing on beating their rival.

In 2010 and 2011 SC was simply better than us, but tonight was disgusting. Danny Ford (sorry, but he is relevant tonight) would have been all but on his knees after this loss and only the ones too young to remember him know this is true.

Something has to change, I'm not professing to have the answer, but winning an ACC Championship in the horrible conference we are currently in means virtually nothing!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flaps? We don't need no stinkin' flaps, let it roll in hard and fast!

^^^^ Bed-Wetter^^^

Nov 24, 2012, 11:55 PM

Yeah, he should have fallen on the floor, curled in a ball and cried. We lost, they won; and we get to live with it. But we don't have to act like little girls.

You can't be that obtuse...

Nov 25, 2012, 12:17 AM

No, Dabo should have admitted that he didn't have the team ready to play and acted like a grown man.

How in the #### is that weak? That is the definition of accountability and exactly why we are a laughing stock instead of a team that deserves respect from any opponent we line up against.

You're the one that sounds like the Capri Sun and Orange Slice type. LOL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flaps? We don't need no stinkin' flaps, let it roll in hard and fast!

Re: So Dabo said he has to take his hat off to South Carolina

Nov 25, 2012, 12:14 AM

any coouch that blosses 4 in a ro w t sc should be fired period we need to hire gary pattersson!!!

Re: So Dabo said he has to take his hat off to South Carolina

Nov 25, 2012, 12:18 AM

...I should open up a hat store...profit

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic