Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Feaster's blistering time takes him all the way to Oregon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Feaster's blistering time takes him all the way to Oregon

May 31, 2015, 5:51 PM

Feaster's blistering time takes him all the way to Oregon

It’s no secret Tavien Feaster is fast and it only took a few hours worth of running Sunday for the 2016 Clemson commit to run himself from Columbus, Ohio to Beaverton, Oregon. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Feaster's blistering time takes him all the way to Oregon

May 31, 2015, 6:18 PM

He may one day become a Heisman Trophy candidate for Clemson! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2015, 6:28 PM

Awesome. Will be great to have a Clemson commit on campus- I'll be watching him on my lunch breaks!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should get us back to days of Terry Allen, CJ, Davis, etc

May 31, 2015, 6:48 PM

And many other good, strong & fast backs who can carry the Rock & score!

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2015, 7:29 PM

Did he get MVP for WR

May 31, 2015, 7:30 PM

Sorry RB

You can go ahead and tack another star on him

May 31, 2015, 7:45 PM

By the end of this year. We too deep

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster is a 5-Star player if there's ever been one, and

May 31, 2015, 8:04 PM

I agree, he'll probably get that 5th one by most services by the end of the season. I think that's great, but truthfully, it doesn't matter one bit; It's not gonna make him any better than he is.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Feaster is a 5-Star player if there's ever been one, and

May 31, 2015, 8:34 PM

But it could make him better trying though, to get that 5th!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2015, 8:12 PM

Let the tiger show off just stay healthy

Regarding this, one thing I find amusing . . .

May 31, 2015, 8:14 PM

247 rates recruits' attributes (size, build, speed, vision, etc.), on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the best. They only give Feaster an 8 for speed. Yep, that's right, the guy who just ran a legit 4.34 40, has the second fastest 100 time in the whole country, only gets an 8 for speed. Wonder what a kid would have to do to get a 9 or 10? Oh well, not that it matters, they have him rated 5-Stars and the #1 RB in the country. Just makes you wonder though.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It takes SEC speed to get to a 9 or 10***

May 31, 2015, 8:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently!***

May 31, 2015, 9:13 PM

- H. L. Mencken

So bias that whole crowd should be run out if town!

May 31, 2015, 10:06 PM

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2015, 10:24 PM

yep he got there from the upstate in about 4 hours. The guy is really fast

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What catches my eye is...

May 31, 2015, 10:35 PM

The fact that Tavien weighed in at 5'11 -202 lbs. That is a plus. Bc in general speed guys tend to be lanky and slight in frame. They usually can play a while season in Acc/sec competion under 190.

He realisticly could come into clemson at 5'11-210 in 1 year and that is huge with his 4.34 40 speed!

Jun 1, 2015, 8:07 AM

I live in Spartanburg in District 5 so my kids go to Byrnes (my son actually will be on the Byrnes C team this fall), I say that only to say I have seen him in person. He has a great combination of speed and power and I think will become more powerful as he matures in his running style.

One thing worries me here. Miller is the coach at Spartan High now. The last great running back Miller had was Marcus Lattimore when Miller was the coach at Byrnes. I watched Lattimore a lot because my daughter was in the marching band at Byrnes when Lattimore played for Byrnes. When nothing else worked Miller would run Marcus every play. I still think part of his injury problems at USuC were a result of the overuse he had in high school. I watched a Spartan High played jump on his back one night and Marcus carried him almost 20 yards before help arrived to bring him down. What did Coach Miller do the next play? Give it to Marcus...

Coach, spread the ball around and don't wear Feaster out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2015, 8:36 AM

Lots of ha school backs carry it 30 plus times a game. Few college backs do SO ran him into the ground.

Yeah most standout highschool RBs

Jun 1, 2015, 8:57 AM

Carry the ball that many times a game and in alot of them also play both sides of the ball. Thats normal in highschool. I think it was Steve Spurrier who ran him into the ground. You don't see many college RBs consistently carry the ball 30x a game

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic