Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

FB Update: GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?

Apr 28, 2016, 3:47 PM

GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Final 4 with #4 is virtually a given imho!

Apr 28, 2016, 3:57 PM

Gut eR Done TiGERS! ROCK eM Again!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Houston, Tennessee....lulz***

Apr 28, 2016, 4:03 PM

Re: Houston, Tennessee....lulz***

Apr 29, 2016, 8:39 AM

Tennessee not a bad choice when you consider that their only major divisional hirdles are UF and UGa , and those two are going to be new QB's and various other unproven parts .
Not saying they will , but I can see UT at least heading to the SEC Championship .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

they'll have to play Bama twice? No shot at the CFP...

May 3, 2016, 5:59 PM

NONE

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Houston, Tennessee....lulz***

May 3, 2016, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Houston, Tennessee....lulz*** ]

Don't sleep on Houston if they get by OU to start the season. They'd have to be undefeated but they have a lot of talent.

Clemson Deshaun first play for TD to MW @ AU

Apr 28, 2016, 4:26 PM

We have the team to make it back, it's going to be tough, but we have everything needed to win it all!

That has never happened in my lifetime, ESECpn picked Clemson in playoff.

We will win it all in 2016!!

Go Tigers!!

Let's all keep every student in prayer that unity and love will come together and the Clemson family and fans will work together to make Clemson the very best value of an education and family for life.
That a Clemson degree will hold more value and respect than any other through hard work, mutual respect, love and giving our best as family to raise each other up as brothers and sisters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

not tough

Apr 28, 2016, 4:50 PM

It will not be tough to get back. This is basically a 1 and 1/2 game season. Auburn will be a blowout. Auburn's system is so dependent on having a great QB and right now they don't. If they had Cam Newton or Nick Marshall or someone like that the game would be a war. They have 5 stars across their front 4 but it won't be enough. The ACC schedule is weak. We haven't won in ATL since 2003 but would have if Watson had of been healthy in 2014. Watson will not let us lose to South Carolina at home. The Coastal division will not put up a formidable foe in the title game. I will give 1/2 credit to Louisville. They have played us tough but it is at home. I would give them full credit if it were up there. So basically the season comes down to the FSU game. That will be a toss up but Watson will be the difference. Not sure if we can win the whole thing but not getting back would be disappointing given the weak schedule.

Re: not tough

Apr 28, 2016, 5:16 PM

We will beat Auburn I'm sure but it will be a battle.
On the road in front of 90k first game of the year.
Plus they have good players , I say something like 38-28 Tigers.

May 4, 2016, 3:14 PM

You left out or missed 10 more points for us. 48-27 good guys. I say 27 for Aubums bc when we have a game locked in in the 4th Qt, our 5th string D is in along with some recruits visiting us on the road. Dabo getting them some playing time in to check them out.??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2016, 5:38 PM [ in reply to not tough ]

I think we will make it back but Fsu and Louisville will be tough game tho lousiville will be at home. Playing auburn at home won't be easy it's still a away opener and it seems when you think auburn will suck they do good but when hyped they suck. And ACC title game if we make it will not be easy either unless coastal face plants(which) it could. lol I think we will make it but fsu will be a hard fought fourth quarter kinda game.

Apr 28, 2016, 9:54 PM

Friend of mine who is a huge Auburn fan said they are set at QB because they got the #1 JUCO QB coming in....he sounds very good but will certainly be untested in big boy football!

You are a complete idiot if you don't think getting back to

Apr 28, 2016, 10:32 PM [ in reply to not tough ]

the CFP, much less The Natty, will be a VERY tough climb.

Hard to comprehend tough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: FB Update: GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?

Apr 28, 2016, 5:35 PM

A lot of craziness can happen between now and then, but I love our chances. One olay, one 1st down, one series at a time. The rest takes care of itself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2016, 7:34 AM

I have a question....why is Awbarn repeatedly mentioned as the "toughest" game this year!?! They were a train wreck last year! Have some true Tiger fans swallowed the E'SEC'PN SEC Hype and are quaking in their shoes at the thought of having to extinquish the dumpster fire that is Awbarn!?! Really!?! Come on...don't buy the hype!!! (although it sounds like some already have)

Apr 29, 2016, 11:35 AM

I think Auburn remains a dumpster fire and I have very little respect for their sweater vest wearing coach. He's a one trick pony. He is definitely a good offensive coordinator, but he couldn't draw up a good defensive scheme to save his life, or his career in this case. With that said, anytime you go into Auburn and play, especially with the target that we will have on our backs, you have to expect a hard fought game. We will definitely get their best. We just don't know what that is yet. I just don't think that will be enough to beat us.

Prognostications are cheap... I hope the coaches stress it.***

May 3, 2016, 5:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tennessee? LSU? Good to see the BIAS is still alive and well***

May 3, 2016, 5:58 PM

Re: Tennessee? LSU? Good to see the BIAS is still alive and well***

May 3, 2016, 6:39 PM

Lsu is a sneaky good pick, tons of talent and big upgrade at DC

As long as Les is there, the booger factor is too high***

May 3, 2016, 7:20 PM

Re: Tennessee? LSU? Good to see the BIAS is still alive and well***

May 4, 2016, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Tennessee? LSU? Good to see the BIAS is still alive and well*** ]

BB, you are right, Aranda should be a HUGE upgrade from Steele. But, the Grass Eater has not shown any recent ability to beat your Sabanites. You saying you think Les gets it done against you guys this year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic