»
Topic: U MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM Megacast App since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action & Sounds!!!
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 13, 2019 5:19 AM by: TigerDaveOrange
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

U MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM Megacast App since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action & Sounds!!!

[13]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:31 PM

WoW..never seen a Clemson game this close in 60 years & showing every detail, watching it from the back of the RB & QB, with camera so zoomed in at the time-out huddles that you can hear DaBO & Scott giving team instructions..

NOoo Commentary & you can hear both bands playing various fight songs & competing every play!

Please get it & watch since AMAZING!!!!

THX to JD404!!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Thanks LLB!

[3]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:33 PM

I was going to watch the game again tomorrow. I will check out this version.

2019 white level member

Re: You MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action!!!!!

[11]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:34 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXCdRdiApEQ

2019 white level member

Re: You MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action!!!!!

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:54 PM

Thanks.

[1]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 10:39 PM

Maybe a dumb question, but is there a way to find this on the YouTube app on my tv? I’ve searched for it including a variety of search terms and haven’t been able to find it.

watching it now on skycam, fourth time to watch game***

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:37 PM

I love that there is no commentary

Bama has so much hope in the beginning

AND YOU CAN SEE EVERY MISSED PI ON BAMA!!

2019 white level member

I'm downloading it from youtube, gonna keep this

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:46 PM

thanks a ton,

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 8:49 PM

Also, the “sounds of the game” stream is a good way to rewatch the game.

this has the sounds of the game as well***

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 9:24 PM

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 9:09 PM

Neat . What size screen did you watch it on , LBB ?

2019 purple level member

^^Viewed on about the Largest Apple Cell Phone avail..

[2]
Posted: Jan 12, 2019 10:10 PM

and turned it sideways & put on book stand.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Amazing how much more difficult

Posted: Jan 13, 2019 4:16 AM

The game looks from this angle. The speed at which things happen and confusion of the ground level perspective. Impressive. I mean I have watched the game enough times to know what’s coming and it’s still happening at a crazy pace. Impressive.

Re: U MUST Watch Game on ESPN SKY CAM Megacast App since UNREAL 4 Hrs of Close-up Action & Sounds!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2019 5:19 AM

This is how I prefer to watch football games, when possible. My family as well. Commentary is almost always biased and/or focused on the incorrect aspects of the game.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: I will have 3 seats in section P and two parking spots in Lot 5 three rows from the stadium and clos...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1875 people have read this post