Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Run in with some Coots in Columbus
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,219

Run in with some Coots in Columbus

May 14, 2015, 9:28 AM

I'm from SC and have been in Columbus for about 8 years now. A band from Charleston, Atlas Road Crew, was playing at the Scarlett & Grey Cafe last night, so I decided to head over and give them a listen. Let me start off by saying that they are a pretty good band as they play some of their own stuff and cover some of the greats like the Band, LZ, Phish, etc. I was wearing a Clemson sweatshirt, enjoying the show, when in walks their groupies which consisted of 3 wasted chicks and a big ogre I'll refer to as "Bubba". The girls recognized my sweatshirt immediately and as soon as the song was over, one of them ran on the stage and grabbed the microphone and yelled "Go Gameocks!" as she looked directly at me. I just grinned and flashed a 4 to her. "Bubba" didn't take too kindly to this and proceeded to walk over and tell me that "Watson is gonna get his @ss busted in Williams Brice this year." I laughed and told him I can't wait to see this and November can't get here fast enough. He mumbled something and walked off. Can't wait to crush them again this year in their house!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Run in with some Coots in Columbus

May 14, 2015, 9:41 AM

you should have "kicked ole green teeth right in the knee."

Point for the CD song reference!***

May 14, 2015, 1:45 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YEAH..I say "circle" it for a beat down in Willie B!

May 14, 2015, 9:44 AM

By #4 & entire TiGER Team!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2015, 9:46 AM

When the beat down of their biddies in cola happens this year it will be just like old times. Willie-B will be empty by mid 3rd quarter, and nothingness will have returned after a brief sabbatical. The beginning of the end started in 2014. It will continue for a long time. Wonder who their next coach will be? Be certain that spurlid won't hang around too long and listen to the grumbling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2015, 9:48 AM

Some of their fan base is dumb as dirt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2015, 10:42 AM

Some of ours are to. The second run in I had with coots yesterday was caused by one of ours that didn't know enough about our history to be in a conversation or bragging to coots about us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This needs to be on a billboard in cootville..

May 14, 2015, 10:07 AM
28.png(130.0 K)

Coming soon to your city.

May 14, 2015, 10:37 AM

I live in these waste lands also, and I think that bc of the way I carry myself I really don't ever catch much lip from these inbreds. But for some reason I ran into two different groups of them yesterday. What amazes me with them, and it makes them so easy to defeat. That is I know more about their history than they do, and that makes it easy for me to walk away from them with their jaw dropped and pissed off. The two groups were so easy to belittle, I'm sure I ruined their day by enlightening them of just how horrible their history has been from the beginning to now. It's also shocking how little they really know about their team that they brag constantly on. One old man about my age was getting pretty testy until I told him that I was 100% up for however he wanted to deal with being insulted just bc I knew more about his coots than he did. I'm very happy to say that I completely destroyed both groups of coots. I would also like it to be known that I never say a word to these coots about their team until they sling a slur at me bc I'm also wearing my colors in this town, always. And I never bring the nasty to the conversations until they fire the first nasty shot in the conversation. I mostly follow their lead on how they want it to go. The best news is, most of these band wagon coots will be a thing of the past after this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You GO boy! Vury, vury proud!!*****

May 14, 2015, 1:12 PM

May 14, 2015, 1:37 PM

I wonder what the Ohioans thought this was all about.

Do they even know what a gamecack is?

For a long time, my wife, a UF alum, wondered why the Gators kept playing some weak team from Jacksonville St.
She figured it was to warm up for FSU or an in-conference foe.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,219
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic