Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
do you think there's any substance to the idea that tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

do you think there's any substance to the idea that tomorrow

Sep 21, 2018, 1:25 PM

may be "make or break" time for Dabo?

He's not been able to put TAMU away, and we didn't perform as expected vs. Furman or GSU. Do you think he needs to really put the hammer down on GT tomorrow to keep the naysayers at bay and finally prove he belongs at this level?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

York, I'm just not sure what you get from trolling your same fanbase.***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Ask him if his sources still say

Sep 21, 2018, 1:30 PM

Clemson to the Big XII is a done deal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

This is the reason why...

Sep 21, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to York, I'm just not sure what you get from trolling your same fanbase.*** ]

There's always at least one...

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-do-you-think-theres-any-substance-to-the-idea-that-tomorrow-24083884#24083884

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

And usually at least two...

Sep 21, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to York, I'm just not sure what you get from trolling your same fanbase.*** ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Are-You-Serious--No-24083978#24083978

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: And usually at least two...

Sep 21, 2018, 1:44 PM

GWPTiger® ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:45 PM

Re: do you think there's any substance to the idea that tomorrow

Sep 21, 2018, 1:28 PM

You have got to be kidding. Seven straight 10 win seasons. Natty. 3 straight ACC championships. Does he deserve to be at this level? He is the level.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2018, 1:31 PM

I think we’ll join the big 12

you may have misread the question***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:32 PM

You're 100% wrong. It was rumored in the past but

Sep 21, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: do you think there's any substance to the idea that tomorrow ]

no chance of that happening.

link?

Sep 21, 2018, 1:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:38 PM

Go away***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: do you think there's any substance to the idea that tomorrow ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Your posts aren't nearly as funny as Tigerbalm1's.***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

The next time Tigerbalm1 makes a funny post

Sep 21, 2018, 1:39 PM

will be the first time Tigerbalm1 makes a funny post.

Wrong question. The question is - How big of a raise do the Coaches at TAMU, Furman & GSU get for losing to Dabo?

Are You Serious? No.

1st of all - when you beat Urban Meyer and Nick Saban back to back the silly questioning about whether he belongs or not "are over"!
2nd. TAMU or any other squad in September including the Tigers and Bama could be very different teams come late November! Seen it happen where teams start off FAST/Slow.....only to morph into the complete opposite as the year went on.
3rd Dabo could take a hiatus from football for a couple years and would be the hottest commodity going when he decided to come back. He recruits well( see Jimbo Fisher contract ), he has a NC on his resume and is highly respected across the country in the coaching community!
4th - it's September! TAMU may lose to Bama big; but personally; I don't think so! The way it's shaping out now is how it always plays out. Many of the teams voters would put ahead of us have to play each other. More than that who's to say a few of the teams ahead of us don't falter as well or look un-impressive vs someone they should dominate. It's September it's week 4 not week 12.

These reasons are exactly why I gave OP a TD.

Sep 21, 2018, 1:43 PM

I encourage you to dew the same.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

cootish post

Sep 21, 2018, 1:44 PM

is cootish.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Sep 21, 2018, 1:46 PM

Don't get so caught up in the Orange Kool-Aid that you miss what is going on nationally. We are being questioned by many. We need to have a break out win to shut them up . yes a break out win. A great win that makes people take notice.

Are you arguing with him even though you agree?***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's like...inception level trolling***

Sep 21, 2018, 1:49 PM

Reverse 4D chess

Sep 21, 2018, 2:01 PM

LOL. . . we understand what is happening Nationally!

Sep 21, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: do you think there's any substance to the idea that tomorrow ]

And, it's not orange kool aid drinking! It's the fact, Bama, Georgia and Ohio State are looking flat dominate - "RIGHT NOW"! I say right now b/c show me a presentation or a CFP committee trophy given in September?
I'll save you some time: you won't find any! Many seasons many teams have passed with teams who are "fast out the gate"! And during those same years you always had those teams who "you wanted no parts of by season's end"! As long as we keep winning and "are that team that has peaked at the right time" by season's end; "they don't want to see us"!

so it's a

Sep 21, 2018, 2:13 PM

yes or no?

Sep 21, 2018, 2:20 PM

Me thinks snowtown is a moron.

Nobody will argue with you on that point***

Sep 21, 2018, 2:33 PM

null

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic