Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
6 year old falls off bed last night rough housing with
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

6 year old falls off bed last night rough housing with

Nov 18, 2014, 9:38 AM

his sisters. Fractures his humerus just above the elbow. Did not find it humerus. Cried, in fact. I just assumed it wasn't broken since I didn't see any bones sticking out of the skin, but 19She insisted on going to the ER for X-rays. Good thing, since they sent him immediately to MUSC for surgery. And now I'M the asshole who didn't think he needed to go to the ER.

I got home at 3:30am, took the girls to school at 8, and headed back to MUSC now. Surgery went well, and we gon get a bright orange cast for rivalry week, yo.

Who's jealous of my night?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No more monkeys jumping on the bed.***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:40 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think he learned a lesson?

Nov 18, 2014, 9:41 AM

Eff no.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yikes. Greenr always suggests no visit to ER. So far so

Nov 18, 2014, 9:40 AM

good since there was no skull fractures the night SonofGreenr hit his head on the floor and puked (still went to ER and got nice bill for it)

Glad he is doing better. Where were the parents during all of this? Probably freebasing cocaine or something like that.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I'm not mistaken,

Nov 18, 2014, 9:42 AM

they were freebasing cocaine.

#WhiteFolks***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:46 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me.***

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don't get it

are we or are we NOT supposed to be laughing??

butt yeah, that sucks. My daughter (then 4 years old) fell out of a hotel bed and luckily broke her fall w/ her teeth. Apparently, they can be pushed back 45 degrees and eventually re-situate themselves.
good to know for the future.

Gravity and kids don't mix.***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

So when is your appointment with DSS?

Nov 18, 2014, 9:42 AM

Because clearly he didn't fall off the bed. CLEARLY. And, in the interest of the child, you'll need to prove you're not an abuser.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

The ER doc that checked out my son

Nov 18, 2014, 9:49 AM

pressed areas on his back and chest to check for bruising. That offended and comforted me at the same time.

Closest I've come is when sonofjroberts whacked his head

Nov 18, 2014, 9:59 AM

at gymnastics, jumping off the vault into the ball pit. He did a half-back flip and caught back of his head against the adjustment handle on the way down. Two staples, some TLC.

daughterofjroberts barfed all over the ER floor after seeing the blood. Good times.

Doctor was all like "he jumped and hit what?" with that look in his eye. Luckily we had a copy of the incident report from the gymnastics place in hand.

Same feels. Good to know they're looking out for the kids like that. Hate feeling like the accused, tho.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

WTFuck is an ER?***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:43 AM

where illegals go for médico***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet there are cops there

Nov 18, 2014, 10:06 AM

~Lakebum

Who won the title belt?***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:44 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My boy just got his orange cast off.

Nov 18, 2014, 9:45 AM

He fell while being chased by girls in the school gym, so he says. The wife and I took him to the ER, even though I didn't believe it was broken. I was the ########. Feels.

Re: My boy just got his orange cast off.

Nov 18, 2014, 9:49 AM

Y'all need to stop breaking your kids, you are driving up your company's health care claims.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol at paying for the ER. Just drop the kid off and walk

Nov 18, 2014, 9:55 AM

away. They will take care of them and you can get them back later.

You don't even have to get out of the car

Nov 18, 2014, 9:57 AM

Just honk your horn, and the kid will come out to you.

pic of 19She yelling at you in her PJs??***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:47 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

+1***

Nov 18, 2014, 10:52 AM

Your night outdoes mine***

Nov 18, 2014, 9:53 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

glad he's mostly OK. no growth plate involvement i hope.

Nov 18, 2014, 9:55 AM

i was the a-hole this summer when mrs. kville woke up in the middle of the night vomiting and having intense stomach pain. i thought she had food poisoning or something. she drove herself to the ER at 1:00 am and had an emergency appendectomy at 7:00 am. i'm still living that one down. in my defense, someone had to stay home with the kids, cook their pop tarts, and walk them to the buss stop. and i got her some flowers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAT TAX NOW!

d00d

Nov 18, 2014, 9:58 AM

you are such an ########

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assume it looked more like this

Nov 18, 2014, 10:14 AM

Mr Peterson, stop throwing your kid off the bed.***

Nov 18, 2014, 10:17 AM

What a mean dad you are?

Nov 18, 2014, 10:18 AM

NICE!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

I wore an ^ss hole hat yestidy... School bus came earlier

Nov 18, 2014, 10:27 AM

in the afternoon and I wasn't there. Son's mom happened to be and picked him up. However she didn't notify me. I sat and waited. She wouldn't respond to text messages or phone calls. Finally she answered and confirmed that she picked him up.

I'm the ^######?

Sounds like she is a B. You should have had her arrested

Nov 18, 2014, 10:29 AM

for kidnapping.

Not really, but I would have semi-freaked out.

Re: Sounds like she is a B. You should have had her arrested

Nov 18, 2014, 10:35 AM

I was getting worried. She was a B ( capital letters B)! I was about to call the school and ask if he was still on the bus?

She likes to make me feel bad and I was. She'll be asking me to buy her some things tomorrow before I head out of town for work.

Wait wait wait

Nov 18, 2014, 10:40 AM

Is this your wife or ex-wife? She pulls something like that, then expects you to buy her some sh!t to make up for it? You should buy her something alright - divorce papers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

You mean kids can't walk home from the bus stop anymore?

Nov 18, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to I wore an ^ss hole hat yestidy... School bus came earlier ]

buncha wussies. ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

you have kids?***

Nov 18, 2014, 10:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Friday morning at 0530, our special needs kid pulled the

Nov 18, 2014, 10:50 AM

dresser over on top of himself. Apparently he got the top 2 drawers open, and decided to pull himself up with them.

He was fine, but since he can't talk, or tell us if something hurts, we went to the ER just to make sure he didn't have a concussion or something.

Anxiously waiting for the bill.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

L bracket that effer to the wall.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:53 AM

The dresser, not the kid.

Re: L bracket that effer to the wall.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:58 AM

If you did the kid, he wouldn't be able to pull the dresser over anymore.

Done already***

Nov 18, 2014, 11:32 AM [ in reply to L bracket that effer to the wall. ]

I bet Paul Johnson tried to tell his RB to just shake it off

Nov 18, 2014, 11:00 AM

walk around a bit and it will be ok.

Re: Son of Maddog had same issue when his was 6

Nov 18, 2014, 11:39 AM

falling off of a swing set in a playground. Upper arm snapped. Surgery to put pin in. Pretty humbling experience seeing your six year old try to be tough and weather through the pain.

I sat around my garage and got drunk and watched family guy.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:58 AM

No ER visits though.

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic