Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Judge Keller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Judge Keller

Aug 7, 2020, 2:27 PM

Do you own the judge Keller store in Clemson?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No affiliation with the store or with the Keller family.***

Aug 7, 2020, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

That's not what you told me.***

Aug 7, 2020, 3:40 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re confusing me with the voices in your head.

Aug 7, 2020, 4:11 PM

I’ve never met you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Funny you should mention hearing voices when

Aug 7, 2020, 6:12 PM

when Bloodbekeller and "you" openly speak to "each other" for all to see. well, in reality "he" speaks to you, but you rarely speak back. That's weid relationship you have with yourself, Karen. Scary, but funny.

I have met you. It was in NC. You proudly mentioned your family ties to the store, and we talked about your posts on Tigernet. You are her.

If perpetrating this simpleton charade in order to vote for yourself, like what you've done AGAIN in this exchange, if that somehow makes you feel better about yourself, then I suppose you really need any type of emotional help you can get. You poor thing.

And honestly, can you just try to explain how you and Bloodbekeller ALWAYS log in within minutes of each other, every day and every log in, then Bloodbekeller proceeds to upvote nearly everything you say? Why have you always ran from this? Is "he" obsessed with you, Karen? "He" called you a close friend, but it appears to be much more than that. Weird how you never vote for "him", but "he" votes for roughly 95% of every single post you make here. "He" has literally voted for thousands of "your" posts. It reeks of some sort of derangement honestly.

It was hysterical last night when you pretended to like a pic of bewbs. LOL! I find it particularly comical when you try so hard to act like a man, meanwhile your high estrogen levels rear their ugly head time and time again.

You desperately want to be one of the boys. Why is that? Are you afraid your opinions will be even more disregarded if you tell everyone you're a woman? I mean geez, Karen, from what I've seen here women get the benefit of the doubt. You'd get more love and likes if you just admitted you're a woman, then you could stop utilizing a bogus username to do so.

Admitting it is the bulk of the problem here.

Re: Funny you should mention hearing voices when

Aug 7, 2020, 6:48 PM

CourageousTiger = SavageTiger3901

Stalker Scok is obsessed with Judge Keller®.

Worse than Ora with Spud..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny you should mention hearing voices when

Aug 7, 2020, 8:08 PM

the thing is, there is no Bloodbekeller if you do the "Member Search" thingy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Friend, in your reply you revealed a great deal...

Aug 7, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Funny you should mention hearing voices when ]

about yourself. Long story short, the science is clear & indisputable; your reply you show all the classic signs of a homosexual victm of social injustice, which fall under the Hate Crime statutes. Social Injustice is serious, you have my sympathy. But my real concern is the #59, your pulse. Yes 59% is a shameful, God awful pulse but it's more than that. 59 is also a code designation issued by the formatting coder assigned to this board, it can issued by request in most states. It is no accident you've been issued the 59 & it's code designation for: Surveillance. I've said too much-Allahu Akbar, brother Savage

Re: Friend, in your reply you revealed a great deal...

Aug 7, 2020, 9:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Lord, someone flew over the cuckoo's nest...

Aug 7, 2020, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Funny you should mention hearing voices when ]

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: That's not what you told me.***

Aug 9, 2020, 12:23 AM [ in reply to That's not what you told me.*** ]

Affiliation with the Brownell family?***

Aug 7, 2020, 6:18 PM [ in reply to No affiliation with the store or with the Keller family.*** ]

Nope.***

Aug 7, 2020, 9:56 PM

I heard he is a digruntal biologist making vitamin e softgels***

Aug 7, 2020, 2:30 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Next time you're in Judge Keller's, ask him about

Aug 7, 2020, 2:43 PM

his father's name being used on TigerNet.

(And make sure you're standing a few feet away from him when you tell him.)

It’s a message board, why would he care?***

Aug 7, 2020, 4:10 PM

Come On Man, You Can't Be That Stupid.***

Aug 7, 2020, 5:39 PM

I really did not mean to open this.

Aug 7, 2020, 7:59 PM

I had no idea that there is tension here on that matter.

Yes, you triggered him gd'it! And there is a..

Aug 7, 2020, 9:28 PM

93% probability that he'll release that anger with a little domestic violence. But what do you care if Savage beats his flaming #### lover to within an inch of his life.

Re: Yes, you triggered him gd'it! And there is a..

Aug 7, 2020, 10:03 PM

Re: I really did not mean to open this.

Aug 8, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to I really did not mean to open this. ]

What do you mean, it’s hilarious!!!

Re: Judge Keller

Aug 8, 2020, 1:13 PM

This thread has went down a path that I never envisioned when I clicked on it.

Re: Judge Keller

Aug 9, 2020, 8:07 AM

Why would anything said on here cause a raised eyebrow....;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic