Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The irony of this poultry post..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

The irony of this poultry post..

Dec 2, 2017, 8:25 AM

where do you even begin? Those clowns provide endless ammunition...

"I wonder what this ###### bag was writing about when we were kicking their ### for 5 years straight. For clemmons fan to live in the past as much as they do, they sure do act like the years 2009-2013 did not exist."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should take pride in those years

Dec 2, 2017, 8:36 AM

And knowing that those years had a direct impact on where we are today, we said never again and we meant it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes they had their little streak....

Dec 2, 2017, 8:55 AM

But it was an anomaly, a statistical curiosity, a random sneeze on the radar screen quickly wiped away by the cloth of history....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes they had their little streak....

Dec 2, 2017, 11:14 AM

This was good, very good. Maybe not “post it 3 times” good though. ;)

But it was an anomaly, a statistical curiosity, a random sneeze on the radar screen quickly wiped away by the cloth of history....

Re: The irony of this poultry post..

Dec 2, 2017, 8:59 AM

If they keeping bring up their 5 bomb then who is really living in the past? The Coots past is no better than their future. A middle of the pack (at best) team historically.

^^^ This! ^^^

Dec 2, 2017, 11:12 AM

That little accomplishment is all they have in an otherwise dismal existence.
Next year when both us and Kentucky make it 5 in a row then maybe they'll drag their little chicken brains back towards fully embracing WBB.

Someone post this in that thread

Dec 2, 2017, 9:22 AM

14 wins for them in 44 years. Might have to explain to them that 2016 & 2017 aren't on that graphic.

Next year seems to be the statistical standard

Dec 2, 2017, 10:39 AM

They should be really excited! We should probably cower and cry.

And we have 5 4-peats

Dec 2, 2017, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Someone post this in that thread ]

in the time period shown in his graphic (if you inc. ‘16 and ‘17). While you have no consecutive wins other than you little run? Who should “fear the thumb”, chickie?

Re: Someone post this in that thread

Dec 2, 2017, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Someone post this in that thread ]

I would be willing to bet the whole next row will be orange!

Someone post this in that thread

Dec 2, 2017, 9:23 AM

14 wins for them in 44 years. Might have to explain to them that 2016 & 2017 aren't on that graphic.

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Dec 2, 2017, 9:47 AM

their mouthy, low-rent, no class fan base and sad excuse for a football team can all collectively kiss my a$$.

Those deluded trailer dwelling contemptible insignificant dolts are only worthy of Clemson's attention for one short week each year.

Otherwise, they really just don't matter.

So until next year when those clowns get their a$$es handed to them by Clemson for the fifth consecutive time, pucker-up buttercup !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I've said it before and I will say it again....

their mouthy, low-rent, no class fan base and sad excuse for a football team can all collectively kiss my a$$.

Those deluded trailer dwelling contemptible insignificant dolts are only worthy of Clemson's attention for one short week each year.

So until next year when those clowns get their a$$es handed to them by Clemson for the fifth consecutive time, pucker-up buttercup !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it before and I will say it again...

Dec 2, 2017, 9:59 AM

Pretty funny. We can enjoy the present, since we are the current reigning national champs. We can also enjoy the past, since we have dominated them for over a century.
All they have is their five year streak which is fading further and further into irrelevance.
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. That streak was their acorn.

Dec 2, 2017, 10:57 AM

Remind all chicken fans that Clemson has beaten them more than any other team over the rivalry and ask how many possible wins they might earn if they suddenly had to play the next fifty straight at Death Valley! Despite playing in Columbia for more than fifty years Clemson had a SEVEN game streak there and a winning record overall!

GC fans have absolutely nothing to crow about now or anytime in the future.

Go Tigers!

Bless his heart***

Dec 2, 2017, 11:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've won 4 in a row 3x in the last 20 yrs

Dec 2, 2017, 11:18 AM

They are not in our league presently or historically. He needs to put a sock in it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah..gotta remember..they are cycling up...

Dec 2, 2017, 11:47 AM

and we are cycling down and scared of their coach. In Todd Ellis's Bizzaro world.

Since 1970, we have had 5 four-game streaks. Their 5-game

Dec 2, 2017, 12:53 PM

streak is the only time in those 47 years that they even won two in a row! Imagine that! Not a single other TWO game streak, in 47 years!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic